All Comments on 'The Lap Dance'

by HeyItsDani

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love it, although not a fan of the writing style used, in this instance it is effective.

sexiskyesexiskyeover 12 years ago
Not bad

Interesting style used here

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
THE TASTE BEING SO NEAR BUT SO FAR AWAY.

love this very hot very erotic story. now wanting more.

as you get to be taken home no doubt to sample the thing she and you want .

booth22booth22over 12 years ago

Masterful. Sweating bullets here. You've obviously done this dance (in one setting or another) more than once.

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 12 years ago
Whew!!

Wow,if it truly was like that I think I would be at the first gentleman's club I could find! That was so sexy!

LogtagLogtagover 12 years ago
Wow

That was intense!

DrewzieDrewzieover 12 years ago
You read my mind...

I loved this. Gave a voice to my own fantasy. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Second person is always so distracting. :(

mrronmrronover 12 years ago
Very erotic

Well done. I love the detail and how you build the tension between you and her while at the same time subtley teaching us how its done. This is written by someone who's either been there or has taken the time to truly learn and unerstand how sexual interaction works. You're also a reasonably good writer. A bit more editing and refining would make this a 5 star effort. A couple of phrases are repeated and word choices need to be reconsidered. ie. "cunt" seems a bit crude and out of place in a story with this level of sensitivity. I hope we'll be seeing more of your work here.

bookworm69bookworm69over 12 years ago
gorgeous writing

loved the intensity ... love the "you-are-there" tone .... conveyed the best about sex as the eternal dance, the give-and-take... the teasing, and ending with the most erotic: a heartfelt kiss and embrace. mmmmmmm... hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Enjoyable, but I wondered why it's in the erotic coupling section - shouldn't it be in the lesbian?

Still very hott :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Lovely, beautiful and so wondefully hot. Such an erotic dance. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous