The Lap Dancer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the new stage, new customers and new dancers, the Pussy Pole Lounge was becoming quite the place to be. After Scarlett and Troy had left for the night, I said to Jubilee that our living room was now like a real strip club.

"Yeah, it sure if fun, but I'd love to actually go up on stage and dance for paying customers," she said.

"I don't think the apartment manager would like if we started running a strip club out of our apartment," I said.

"No, I wasn't thinking that," Jubilee said. A smile came over her face. "You know that strip club over on 8th street called the Kitty Kat? It's only open on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I talked to the owner, and he said that he would be willing to rent it out to us any other night of the week. What do you think? All we'd need is a few more dancers and we could be in business. What do you think?"

I rubbed my chin. "Hmm, sounds interesting. When do we start auditions?"

With that, cross-dresser strip night at the Kitty Kat was born.

12