All Comments on 'The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 06'

by TheRiseFromAshes

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back

Love this series. It was a little slow from the others, but you did give us a fair warning. Please have it from sons point of view, and havr him use the mother for his needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
chapter 7.

We need a confrontation between the son and Jimmy . Where the son takes charge.

SilviasadeSilviasadeabout 9 years ago

One of the best series in Literotica! Please continue!

Harsh61Harsh61almost 9 years ago
Committing Adultery

The story was progressing with a grip till the son is involved in the session. After witnessing what Her son was anticipating came alive,should have left Her home and later should have a dialogue with mother instead of involving him with Her. Otherwise the narration and the grammar is properly used. Thanks.

cetonicacetonicaalmost 9 years ago
trap, and punish for Jimmy

I like you punish Jimmy in next story because he is responsable to transform his mother in slut - and also all asociates who particip at transformation.

Not kill just arest and send to in jail and transform him in gay slut also. - he deserve that.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
no

this is so bad you need to stop writing this serious I don't want to read another part if it is going to be so one sided

LenaptLenaptabout 8 years ago
Need a Chapter 7!

How about the mother's point of view of the story?

Thank you

Aunt Helena

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
tbc

This story needs at least part 7 and 8 maybe a ninth to complete .

Please finish the storyline or at least continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ENJOYING YOUR WORK

As a quick fix, the use of the word "that," is excessive. Many could simply be deleted and the flow of words, for a reader, would actually improve.

Chapter 7?

JuatOneOftheLotJuatOneOftheLotover 7 years ago
Are U going to finish/continue the storie?

Thanks for the story so far.

Hope Son Won't continue being a side participant and observer in to his mother’s degradation as a human being for the sake of a worthless lowlifes as Jimmy and company.

I Hope Mom realizes after having dirty sex with son the difference between having sex as a woman (for the first time in her life as it is naturally concluded by what is written so far) and being penetrated by random trash as Jimmy and his clients for the sake of offering them some laughs while they degrade her.

I Hope she irreversibly stops receiving any satisfaction from what she has become and her current state turns to a nightmare as she comes to realize she never was actually liberated and the bird tattoo represents her losing herself and her partially discovered sexuality.

Hope son takes it upon himself to exact revenge from Jimmy and gang for his own sake without caring for the probability that maybe his Mom is in Love with that shit of the earth.

Keep in mind that after numerus years of visiting literotca, I made an account in order to ask for the continuation of the story.

Yes, it is a compliment. Hope you receive it.

Also, keep in mind that dark stories, like this one, that remain unresolved haunt readers for years.

So... please spare as.

Or should I say... take responsibility???

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for reading my story

Thank you all for reading my story. I promised more than a few people that I'd continue it and I have. It's just being continuously edited over and over. I'm going to try to include as much of the suggestions as possible.

I've also written a new story too, but it took a lot faster to produce than this series. Please stay tuned!

wendy53wendy53over 3 years ago
The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 04

Where is this chapter ?

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

only replica of chapter 5 from son perspective with additional information

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Chapter 5 was so bad I am not bothering to read the rest of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous