All Comments on 'The Lark'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59over 7 years ago
Interesting perspective

Usually we hear this type story from the man's point of view: lots of sex, not much on descriptions otherwise. This was quite different, and held my interest. I am very much interested in hearing how things played out the next day. Sometimes sharing is a great idea in theory, but once the reality sets in, it's a different story.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 5 years ago
Most Enjoyable

This was unique in that it was told from the woman's perspective - a most satisfying change. Romancer really demonstrated his storytelling abilities with this. A lot of this story is (properly) devoted to the setting and build-up which you need to make it real and enjoyable, but I can't help but feel shortchanged that the actual sex was pretty abbreviated. Hoping for Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Isn't Anna gone? Divorced, as of 2015.

romancerromancerabout 2 years agoAuthor

I don't get the "Whoa, whoa, whoa. . . " comment below - who's Anna, and what's the connection? I did a word search and didn't find any "Anna" in this submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
396 Followers
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...