The Lark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
392 Followers

And so Luke, and Bill, were right - I really was the one in control. If I said no, nothing would happen - the two of them had obviously given up any bargaining position in this already. And knowing the male sex drive, once all the blood flowed from their brains to their dicks, as I knew it would, or more like it already had, I'd be able to take the situation in any direction I wanted. Hmmm. This idea was gaining, I had to admit.

So, let's think through this, I thought to myself. Do I really want to be made love to by two men at the same time, if all those usual warnings have been settled? I've always liked being attended to, so two guys attending could be interesting. I've always liked the feel of a cock deep inside me. I've also always liked the power that fellatio gives me, and I'll admit, I just plain like it - it's fun doing all those sucking on a lollipop variations, as long as I don't end up gagging - I hate gagging.

And I like the feel of a hard cock in my hand - the skin is so very thin and soft along the shaft, and the head is all spongy, and yet the package is hard. And scrota (? is that the right Latin spelling?) are so, oh, dirty in a wicked sexual way - ugly and weird in their way, but irresistible to roll those orbs around at times, making the guys squirm, especially at first, when they don't know how rough you're going to be. And when there's that hard cock deep inside, it's pretty impossible in most positions to get to those other items - having two guys would mean I could fuck and suck, or fuck and feel, or just feel with both hands, not to mention getting felt and fucked and sucked as well, and by someone new, or . . . Hmm. The possibilities!

By that time, I knew that there was part of me that was all for the idea, and it really didn't want to go into the downside any more than had already been taken care of. The only nagging part was that maybe Luke would freak out during, or worse, freak out after, and get all irrational, and the damage would be done before we could stop. That was a worry - I'd have to get another corroboration of his willingness to play, before going much farther, for sure, and even then, I'd need to stay aware of him if things did progress, to make sure everything was really still ok, step by step.

And with that, I finished in the bathroom, ducked back into our bedroom, and rummaged around until I found my white string bikini - Luke's favorite. It's the one he bought for me before a trip we took to Key West one year - the one that he carefully cut out the lining of before giving it to me - the one that I was surprised and embarrassed to find that gets pretty damned transparent when it gets wet without the designed lining! It was one I wouldn't wear to a public pool or beach, but that I did in our pool. It wasn't all that risqué dry, just more than quite proper - top let the breasts display and yet be hidden, bottoms covered my ass, but just barely.

Then it hit me - I was totally bare down there!! I was about to go skinny dipping at least with a guy who'd never even seen my breasts, and I'd forgotten all about being hairless! Luke didn't even know, much less having seen it yet himself. Something about that was intensely embarrassing, and it seemed I was somehow cheating him by not letting him in on that first. I had to come to grips with that right now - once out the door, I was probably committed.

So, nothing shameful about the human body, right? Right . . . yeah, right. We're all raised to know those as "private parts," and now I'm going to let someone see right at them, not to mention if I wasn't careful, he'd see right INTO them?? Well, it's not like 5 minutes ago I wasn't considering what his tongue would feel like in there, so no issue, right? Plus, I'd get to see Bill, so we'd be even, whether or not he had lots or no pubic hair himself. Luke seemed ok with that, so why not good for the gander? Luke kept his own body hair close-trimmed, but not shaved, which was fine - I'd always sort of thought that being shaved clean would make a guy look like a little boy or something, and the close-trimmed thing made it look nicer without looking childish. But a vagina was so much more private - it was naturally hidden by the natural hair if left alone. I wasn't at all sure, but then I checked myself out in the mirror naked, and you really couldn't see anything if I kept my legs together - just the slimmest hint of the top of the slit, no protruding lips or anything. And I could do a quick strip if I decided to, once in the water, and then the water would mask things, right? Another yeah, right. But it seemed ok, if barely so, and I realized that pun and chuckled.

Besides, from what they say, the guys would be more intimidated by all this than I would - seeing each other with guys' stuff being just, out there, you know, and hopefully, intendedly at full mast, meant no secrets at all. We all know that means a lot more to guys than any rational argument could make of it, and less to us women. And odds were, that they'd both be pretty much the same - bell curve and all that - but knowing Luke at least, he'd see or imagine that one was the bigger, and that in turn led to other possibilities, of being intimidated or of intimidating or something. Anyway, that would be between them and their problem, and that thought reminded me that I was indeed the one in power, and so I tied up the suit, grabbed some towels, figuring the guys would be in such a rush they'd forget such niceties, and headed out.

Sure enough, the guys were already in the pool, the underwater lights illuminating just enough in the otherwise dark back yard that they were naked as jaybirds, their clothes left in two piles near the table and chairs by the pool.

They were obviously waiting for me, Bill in the deep end treading water, and Luke shallower, standing chest-deep leaning against the far wall. I pretty much sauntered out, taking my time, tossed the towels on the table by their clothes, resisting the temptation to even glance at the guys, standing on the shallow end (it's not all that shallow - about three feet, sloping down to about eight feet deep under the diving board's landing area, and back up to four or so at the far end), ran my fingers along the bottoms and tops to ensure proper coverage, and dived in. I knew to do a shallow racing dive so as not to scrape the bottom, and then, taking long strokes I swam three short laps before Luke called out, "Hey, are we working out, or just having a swim?"

I pulled up and stood, shoulder-deep after my return from the deep end. "Sorry, what was that?" I called back to him innocently, as if I hadn't heard, as if my swimming weren't just buying time.

"We're out here, all naked and all, and you're swimming laps!" he almost whined - what a little boy at times, sigh.

"You're naked?!" I responded, shocked, as if I hadn't known.

"Yeah, both of us," Bill added, paddling over to where I stood. I'd taken a step shallower, and stood with the water just at the top of my breasts, just showing the beginning swell of their curves, the cleavage emphasized by the top that held them. I'm only a B cup, but Luke tells me I have great breasts, and he's almost got me convinced. They don't sag, and they do sway a bit when I move around, and they're way sensitive, so I'm quite pleased with them. I knew the suit got transparent once wet, so I knew the nipples would be quite visible, just below the water line, yet obscured just a little by the wavy surface, and I figured that would make them look as if being seen through lingerie, heightening the view, since Luke always wants to see me dressed, then barely dressed, then naked, not just blatantly naked - at least at most times.

Bill stopped in front of me, maybe two feet away, and well inside my "comfort zone" of casual awareness. I couldn't resist looking down at him, and I could see the vague outline of a penis, waving in the water. I couldn't tell if it was hard or just waving softly in the currents, but it looked to be of modest but adequate size if hard, and pretty impressive if still soft. I was curious that I couldn't see any pubic hair at all. Was he shaved? Was it just that he was blonde down there, too?

As I started to try to get a better look, I felt Luke behind me, holding my waist and kissing the nape of my neck, where he knows I love it. I felt him position his cock between the bikini-covered cheeks of my ass and realized that he was hard, or at least mostly hard, about the time that I felt his hands move and pull the strings at the sides of my bikini bottom. He was either lucky or good, because they immediately untied, and he whipped the suit from between my legs, then waved it around his head, laughing, and tossed it to the side of the pool.

"Much better!" he laughed.

"Mmm hmmm," Bill answered indistinctly, his eyes and mind clearly on what had been exposed, trying to see the new view afforded, but obstructed, as had mine been, by the water. I realized then that Bill had, in a way, seen my newly totally bare front before Luke had. Hmm.

"Still wearing too much, though, don't you think?" Luke asked Bill.

"That would be her call, but far be it from me to tell her to stay covered," Bill said, softly, straight to me, not really answering to Luke.

"How about you let Bill do the honors up top?" Luke asked, and turned me to face him. Again, I could feel his dick brushing my belly. More acutely, though, I felt Bill pulling at the strings of the top, first at the back, then at the neck, then gently lowering it to leave me naked at last, and casually, without the flair Luke sought, tossing it to join my bottoms at poolside. I could feel Luke's cock poking at my belly, but it was too high for any contact to be made with my waxed area, so that stayed my secret, unless Bill was pretty good at seeing through the water's ripples.

"OK, you guys happy now?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Well on the way, well on the way!" Luke laughed. He was really having a great time with this, and he seemed unaware of my being in control of the whole proceedings, as I could easily have stopped him and kept the bottoms, and the top later as well, if I'd wanted to.

"You're incorrigible," I said to Luke, and leaned in, giving him a deep kiss that I'm sure he didn't expect, and reaching down to grasp his hard dick, pulling it a bit while my tongue danced inside his mouth.

"Wow!" Luke gasped as I broke the kiss. I reached up and held his cheek for just a moment, enjoying the look of happiness on his face, then turned to face Bill again, giving him a frontal view again and looking down to see if his dick had appeared to change at all in response. Dammit, I couldn't tell, but I could see at least that it was still there, and something about seeing a strange (ok, not strange, but new, I guess) man naked, even through the water, was a distinct turn-on - I felt the surge in my belly, and knew it felt good.

"Lucky host!" Bill said as I faced him, standing still.

"And a hostess shouldn't deny her guests every hospitality, do you think?" I heard Luke say behind me.

OK, here goes, I thought, and took a step forward. "No, I suppose not," I said softly.

Bill met me half way, stepping toward me and taking my face in his hands, lifting it to him. I wasn't about to grab his dick like I'd done with Luke - just being this close and naked and getting ready to kiss was way outrageous enough! We both looked at each other, open-eyed, as we leaned into the kiss. I could feel my nipples touch his chest, which was hairless (Luke's a lot more hirsute, which I love, but variety being a spice and all that), and my arms encircled his neck, pulling him closer. Now I could feel his cock as well, not nearly as hard as Luke's, and still not pointing up, so that it contacted me spot on at my pussy. It felt firm but not hard, and I knew he could feel me pressed into it. The indistinct touch of it made me want to know more, feel more.

Bill wasn't awed by my sudden willingness, as Luke had been, and it was as if they'd changed roles - Bill, usually the instigator of the crazy ideas, was now the sober, focused one, while Luke, usually the more sane, was regressing to his teenage persona. All that was ok by me, as I felt Bill's tongue ease into my unresisting mouth, stroking my tongue almost languidly, his hands still holding my face gently. After years of just friendship, and casual at that since he's really Luke's bud, here I was naked, kissing him! A simple kiss would have been maybe ok, but now his tongue was in my mouth, and I not only wasn't rejecting it, I was enjoying it, and now playing back with it with my own. I could feel my blood rushing around, all my skin's nerves on edge, and I was liking it, being thrilled by it!

I realized I wanted him to let go and grasp my ass, or stroke my breasts or something, but he wasn't ready for that, and I recall thinking that now we had a battle of wills joined - I wanted to be in power, but he was confident and sure, and hardly a pawn in my game.

"Mmmm..." I murmured as I broke off from the kiss, shaking off the sexual turn-on. "Nice to have such a cooperative guest as well," and with that, I surface dived and swam away, down to the deep end again, coming up for air and turning to see what the guys were doing. They were both just standing there, watching me. I felt they were an audience, waiting to see my next trick, or at least to admire my showing. Swimming back to them, I stood again, this time in a bit shallower water, ribcage depth on me, and my breasts were exposed totally, the nipples hard, either from the cool water or from the tactile stimulation of chest-to-chest, or from swimming through the water, or from just plain being turned on. I knew I was, and I figured they were reflecting all of those stimuli, and I realized they were happily doing it.

"Gorgeous," Luke said, almost rhetorically, as they stood side by side a couple of feet apart, and I faced them. The fact that Luke hadn't objected to my kissing Bill, both of us naked, yet (!), gave me that corroboration I'd wanted. The fact that he was still complimenting me meant he wasn't all wrapped up in some sudden jealousy or wanting me to cover up or anything.

"Yes, she is. You're a very, very fortunate man," Bill answered him, and I realized that Luke had referred to my breasts, while Bill was reflecting on the whole package, a nice compliment to me, and I warmed even further to the idea of this adventure.

"You're both very kind," I said, and walked between them to the shallow end. Hoisting myself up quickly, I gave them a quick look at my ass, then spun and sat, legs firmly together, crossed at the ankles, showing nothing other than a lack of obvious pubic hair to them. I leaned back, propped by my arms beside and behind me, which lifted my breasts a bit, showing off as I arched my back to accentuate them. But that was all - I knew my pussy was still concealed. If they approached me there, they were going to have to expose themselves totally first.

They did just that, walking toward me through the shallowing water. I watched them emerge, from waist-deep. Luke's trimmed body hair is itself a turn-on to me. Actually, when Luke first manscaped up, I was put off and didn't like it - I'd gotten used to his hairiness, loved the almost savage masculinity of it all, from the caveman shoulder hair right down to the dense forest in his groin. Once he did it, though, and he did it right - getting the shoulders and back waxed, then just using clippers to trim down the front parts, I got first, used to it, then to sort of liking it, and now to not wanting him to go back. Thinking of him every few months, getting a wax, bare-assed on some wax salon table while some strange chickie applies goop to his back and buns, then rips it off - that does spark some jealousy, but not enough to worry, just a little. I know those places are more interested in the women who work there being safe than they are about burgeoning prostitution or equivalent, and I also trust Luke's descriptions (and I know he's not turned on at all by pain, which the waxing does, of course, involve, no matter if you've been there before or not).

Anyway, as the guys walked side by side, slowly toward me, I got to compare as they emerged. Luke's familiar sight seemed extra good looking, his body hair so symmetrical, the chest hair emphasizing his nice pecs, then that strip of hair right down centerline, pulling the eye down to the belly and beyond, promising, and then the clipped pubic region, sort of framing the shaft of his penis while its lower part made the scrotum, otherwise such an, I don't know - not exactly attractive - area downright soft and almost cuddly.

Simultaneously, Bill's smooth skin appeared, no hair in sight below his face, a nice healthy tan, but not a tanning bed kind of made-up look. His muscles seemed more defined without any hair at all, and they were nice - not body-builder buff, but good shoulders, trim waist, nice abs hinting at the six-pack underneath. Very nice, I thought, as I looked back over to see Luke's hips clear the water, his obviously excited dick maybe not quite totally hard, but hard enough to stand straight out, the head pointing to me, as he kept walking.

Back over to Bill, not wanting to miss the unveiling, I watched the water yield up his package, and it did so reluctantly. First, the emerging evidence that there was no hair down there at all, then the base of the shaft of his penis, notably thick - thicker than Luke's at his current 3/4-mast, but hanging downward so not nearly as hard . . . yet. The guys, knowing what was going on, had slowed to barely moving forward, but yet more of the shaft appeared, then the sight of the top of the scrotum, and then more shaft, then the back inward curve in of the scrotum, and still more shaft to go! Finally, he took one more step, and I saw the water dripping off the tip of his cock - uncircumcised and mysterious looking, compared to Luke's "out there" circumcised state. I could make out the shape of the head within the foreskin, but that was all, and there was no extra skin - it was like the foreskin was designed just to barely cover, not anything more.

I was no virgin when I met Luke, but had had only a few lovers, and I'd never encountered an uncircumcised penis before. I was pretty fascinated. I've seen photos, of course - what girl hasn't done a little internet searching for items of curiosity (female as well as male variations). And, of course, there's all that statuary in Europe. But the statues don't "measure up," as they say, thanks a lot to the Greeks' preference and legacy for modesty in size, and the photos were, to my only-used-to-one-model, sort of gross, especially the ones with the extended "acroposthion." Seeing this one now was a whole different thing, and I didn't find it gross at all - just mysterious.

I was a little miffed that he wasn't as turned on as Luke was. After all, this was exciting, right? And he'd never seen me in the nude until moments before. I'd have thought he'd have one of those "raging, rock hard, or maybe steel hard" hard-ons by now! I knew I was tingling like mad down there myself, wondering at how much I was enjoying being the voyeur at the moment, wrapped in the exhibitionism I was doing, as I sat bare breasted and bare crotched (admittedly concealed by my closed thighs, but still and indeed extra bare).

That said, it was a fine looking specimen of male sexual organ. Not porno scary, but thicker and longer than I was used to, and it took me back for a moment to another one (another story altogether) that I vaguely recalled was somewhat similarly sized. Mmmm . . .

Luke's familiar body emerged a bit more, and I sat straight up. Feeling the need to tease him, I offered, "Need a hand with that?" and he stepped up to right at the edge of the pool, his leg touching my calf, his dick still pointing forward.

romancer
romancer
392 Followers