The Lark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

"Sure, make that always," he grinned, and I reached out and took his shaft in my hand. I stroked it once, then again, and it surged a bit, jerked, and I knew he'd gotten harder. It was a nice power trip for me, always has been, getting a guy hard when it's all about me. Sorry, I know that sounds awful, but it's fun.

"Don't neglect our guest," he continued, knowing what he was heading for with the remark.

"Need a hand with that?" I repeated, to Bill.

"Well," he said, smiling, "as long as you're at it."

So, what could I do? I kept Luke's twitching hard-on in one hand, while I lifted Bill's dormant snake with the other. And, sure enough, just that contact elicited a throb, followed by a tiny but discernable nudge of the head in my palm. In turn, that surge was followed close on by another twinge in my own nether regions. I was momentarily torn between leaning to the passive side, and letting him just respond naturally, or going active with a squeeze and a tug, actively asserting my control again.

I went with the squeeze, and was not disappointed. Another throb, and now a visible increase in the thickness, and the sight of the head emerging, turtle-like. Another pull, and another increase in length. By then, I was getting really active, squeezing and pulling, and he was responding, at least genitally. Out of curiosity again I stroked back, pulling the foreskin away toward the base, and his cock head came out, nicely shaped, larger than the shaft now, and reddish. A couple more, and the skin couldn't cover up the head on the pull, as if it was saying, 'OK, now you've awakened me, what are you going to do about it? I'm not going back, that's for sure!' His face betrayed nothing, just continued to smile enigmatically, somewhere between being pleased and being sardonically amused by my antics, as his dick filled and straightened in my hand.

Okay, Luke is all I ever need, physically. He lasts a long time, so that's never an issue, and I'm fortunate that I heat up pretty quickly. His cock brings me off without other stimulation, especially when he gets in me at certain angles. And he does frequently combine it with his hands, which seem to know just what I want, and he supplements it with enthusiastic oral. He is not what I'd call "overly endowed," but is what I suspect is pretty average all around - length and width - and he's got great staying power and even better, genuine affection and enjoyment of my enjoyment.

I didn't know if any of that affection and enjoyment and staying power applied to Bill. But I could see, and feel, that he was well above Luke's dimensions in the cock department; and deny it all day as I would publicly, there's something just hotter about at least seeing a bigger - not a huge - cock. If Luke is 6", and I'm probably being a tad generous there, Bill looked to be an honest, no generosity required, 7, if not more. I don't think 8 - certainly not 9 or a foot or whatever fantasies some folks have. But an honest 7; and doing the math, that's at least 15% longer; and when you add his thickness it looked to me like a lot more than 15%. Anyway, I was impressed, and maybe even a little bit intimidated!!

So, back to the pool. Pretty soon, I had two very hard cocks in my two hands. One familiar, one strange and new and considerably thicker and considerably longer and, well, exciting.

"I'm getting a little chilly, mind if we continue this inside?" I said, not chilly at all.

"You lead, we'll follow," Luke grinned and turned to grab the towels I'd forgotten all about. Bill gave me a hand and pulled me to my feet. My momentary empty handedness was quickly remedied by my re-grasping the two cocks again. I strolled, naked as a jaybird, with two equally naked guys following, their dicks in each of my hands. I had to giggle as we walked, knowing I'd crossed whatever Rubicon there was, when I'd grabbed Bill, if not when I let them strip me. My earlier reluctance was gone, and it was due to a combination of Luke's good natured encouragement and willingness (confirmed, and reinforced, by his erection) and my loving this power thing, and ok, this grand new cock in my hand.

We strolled through the front room, straight to the bedroom, where I stopped and let them go. Gentlemen to the core, they each took a towel and dried me, head to toe, merely glancing over the various erogenous zones but glancing enough to get the pumps primed at every single one. I was figuring out just who I'd dry off first in return, but they then stepped back and thoroughly, and very quickly, dried themselves, no doubt saving time all around.

"Oh, wow! You shaved!! You look great that way!!" Luke exclaimed, finally taking a look at some part of me other than my breasts.

"You're just noticing that?" Bill noted, arching an eyebrow at me as if to say, 'is he really that numb?'

Then, "Now, Linda, you, back, on the bed," Bill ordered, and I complied automatically in response to the tone of command he used and not unhappy about it at all. Whatever pretense of taking this a step at a time had pretty much vanished when I held their erections. We all knew we were going all the way, and while none of us knew just how, we all were of that understanding, without saying it. I laid back, and Bill spread my ankles wide, pulling my legs back toward the edge until my ass was right at the base of the mattress, my body maybe a foot from the side edge. Our bed is one of those four-poster types with high mattresses and frame, and I knew from past experience that this position always allowed Luke to dive into me with either tongue or cock a bit deeper than if I were just lying flat on my back on the mattress. Bill took a moment just to gaze at my (what was now no doubt spread open) vagina, and I took that moment to look at him, standing there, breathing deeply whether from the exertion of pulling me or just lust I didn't know, with my ankles in his hands raised then to his shoulder level, his cock looking eager and angry and certainly ready to drive itself to the home it sought. I gave a moment of worry that maybe I wasn't quite wet enough - I knew I was wet, but his size was intimidating - this was going to be something I hadn't had in a long, long time.

Instead, to my surprise he dropped to his knees between my thighs, and turned to Luke. "Still ok with this, man?"

Luke answered, "Absolutely! Drive her crazy!"

And with that, Bill nuzzled into me, the bridge of his nose pressed against my pubic bone as he inhaled, getting acquainted, wrapping my thighs across his shoulders. Then I felt his tongue swipe slowly from perineum to clitoris, not intruding far, just mapping out the territory. I had to jerk when he got to my clit - how could I not? He was an expert, for sure, and I wondered why in the world his wife had wanted the divorce - maybe he was a Jekyll & Hyde or something, but so far, he was hung, and hard, and now he knew his way around how a woman wants to be licked - one could do worse!

Whether it being the first non-Luke tongue in me for years, or his skill, or what, I don't know, but after a remarkably short time of that slow lick that he was repeating, I humped down, trying to capture his tongue on my clit, and he understood and kept it there, thrumming faster and faster until I spilled over the top, coming way quicker than I was used to, even with just myself.

I looked over, and Luke was standing to the side, his dick in his hand, looking pretty much gob-smacked, whether from just watching his wife with another man, or surprised that I came so fast, when it almost always takes him longer to get me there, or what, I didn't know. At least, he didn't look mad, and his dick certainly looked all worked up by the scene. I motioned him over, and he came and stood next to me. I took his familiar dick in my hand and felt its urgent hardness, just as I felt Bill start to lick again.

More?? I was used to, if we started with oral, usually getting fucked as soon as I came. There was something right about doing it that way, and I always loved a cock entering me just after being eaten to orgasm. But this was going to be different, in more than one way, I mused, and so far, different was being pretty damned good!

Bill did indeed start to lick again, and this time he varied, going from fast to slow, from long, languid to staccato, from sucking on my lips to flicking my clit - it was changing so often, I had risen back up to almost coming again, and wanted to, but each change put me off just a tad, then I'd get back to the edge, and he'd change again. Dammit, he was playing with me, and he was playing me, and he knew damned well he was driving me crazy, as my hips were thrusting and my nails were gripping his shoulder, having left holding Luke - I don't know just what he was doing at that point, that hardly being the center of my focus. My whole brain was focused between my legs, and I just wanted, needed, to come again!

Mercifully, at last, he acquiesced, and I felt his tongue go up and down over the tip of my clitoris, fast at first, then faster and faster, and not changing, just accelerating. He felt like a vibrator down there, and he kept it up once he got to max speed. I think I gasped out that I was going to come again, and he combined the flicking with suddenly sucking me into his mouth, and that put me over big time, toppling over those falls and just coming and coming, gloriously! I'm sure I cried out something or other, but it was great, just great!

"You look like you need to finish up," Bill said to Luke. I looked over, and Luke again had his own dick in his hand, not really masturbating, but almost absent-mindedly stroking it as he watched me. It was as hard as I'd ever seen it, the head purplish and shining at the tip with his fluid. Luke hadn't complained when I let him go, and now he didn't look anything but hungry. "But, Linda," Bill continued, turning back to me, his head lifted from my pussy, his face wet with my juices, "this is your night - you call the next shot."

"Mmm," I managed, still out of breath, "ok then, I've never had two cocks inside me at the same time, so Luke, you get down here." I motioned and pulled and got him pretty much centered on the bed, lying back against the several pillows, his dick pointing toward his belly. I shifted and knelt above him, on my knees, my ass and pussy on display to Bill, invitingly, I hoped. I took Luke's dick in my hand and sucked in just the head, and he groaned. Holding it with one hand, using my other arm support leaning on my elbow, I started licking it from tip to balls, lifting the balls to get down under a little, then licking them in turn.

I recall being reminded that we'd been in the pool by the faint, clean, chlorine smell and taste of Luke's dick, different from the usually nondescript and very occasionally somewhat sweaty aura I was used to. I also reflected that maybe it was a good thing we'd started at the swimming pool, since that would mean I'd been similarly clean-tasting for Bill. Luke's never had anything but praise for my offerings, but I knew some guys weren't quite as open to biology as he is.

That was all a fleeting thought, as I again expected to be impaled, and was surprised not to have been, so looked over my shoulder, and I saw Bill standing, watching as I serviced my husband. Damn, what did it take around there for a girl to get fucked anyway?!

Lifting my head away from Luke's dick, I asked as if to no one in particular, "Was I not clear about the two part?" Of course, it was to Bill in particular I meant. Those very nice earlier orgasms had just primed my pumps, and they were crying out to flow!

"Just enjoying the show," Bill answered.

"Well," I said, "If you'd rather just watch, say so. I was rather hoping for a more intrusive engagement!"

He laughed and said, obediently, "Yes, ma'am," and I felt him climbing onto the mattress.

I stayed off Luke's dick long enough to look down between my legs, past my hanging breasts, to see. I saw Bill's hand pointing his cock downward, then letting it rise up, and using it like a dildo, he rubbed its slick head down my slit and across my clitoris. I was first reminded just how big the thing looked, like some sort of a club, I thought, somehow especially obscene since I was seeing it upside down and behind me. That was immediately followed by an electric sensation as the spongy soft head massaged my clit in a way that was way softer than a finger, and softer than a tongue, and just hard enough to excite me even more. Still not penetrating me, for crying out loud, he just kept up the dildo rubbing action, and half in frustration, half in erotic overload, I came again, helpless, whimpering in joy but also in anxiety - I needed something in there!

"Please, please!" I said, coming down from what seemed like just a stream of coming.

And comply he did, without further conversation. I felt the big head, press against me again, then slide up from my clit to the opening, and press. I returned to suck in the head of Luke's dick just as the other head intruded into my cunt, stabbing me not in pain, but certainly with a pressure I wasn't used to. I was amazed that I actually could accommodate the thing, and that it didn't hurt, just felt so damn, damn big! Luke hardly ever puts more than a finger into me - I don't need more, and his dick is thicker, so it's nice going from tongue not getting in there, to finger inserted, to dick inserted, each bringing its own set of good vibrations. But this was a lot, a lot more, and I felt stretched, packed, yet unhurt in the least.

So this is what a big cock feels like, I remember thinking, and remember being surprised that it was both nice and not as overwhelming as I'd feared. I pressed back to take more, and he came forward, but slowly, so I could feel each centimeter of penetration in depth, having sort of gotten accustomed to the width. I didn't forget Luke, but admit I almost did, and just sucked on his head like a lollipop or something, not having the presence of mind to do anything else, I suppose, I was so focused on the fuck I was getting.

I felt Bill get to the depth I was used to, and almost as if he'd heard me, I felt him hump forward and whoomp! he planted that last inch or so in me, feeling like my intestines were being shoved aside, the bite of his touching my cervix not bad, but a surprise in the process. He held it there, and I think both of us just took a moment to mentally savor the sensation - his balls at my pussy's lips, his cock fully enveloped, the big head planted firmly, my pussy stretched gloriously, my ass cheeks mashed against his hips. And then, as expected, he pulled back a little, then fucked back forward, and back, and we started the age-old dance of the fuck.

Remembering myself, I turned my attention back to Luke, hoping he hadn't felt neglected as I reveled in the new cock in me. Sucking him in, and twirling my head around him, I started trying to figure just what he would love to have me do, rolling his balls in the palm of my hand, my tongue dancing around his head on the out-stroke, trying to get as much of him (I'm not a deep-throater, but I can take most of him) as I could manage. I felt his hands on my head then, and was surprised that he held my head still rather than starting to pull it up and down on him.

"You just enjoy - I want to fuck you before I'm done," he said.

OK, buster, you want me to enjoy, so be it, I figured, and at that point, Bill picked up the pace, and I held Luke's dick, still in my mouth, but spent most of my energy on fucking back, energetically. I remember Luke reaching under to grasp my breasts, squeezing them not too hard, but hard enough, and seizing the nipples between his fingers, adding to the full-body turn-on I was being treated to. Soon, Bill was driving into me hard and fast. I'd told Luke early in our relationship when he asked how I liked it best, that I liked it hard and fast, and that has been something of a joke between us since. It's not really true, since I like it all ways, and usually the way it's happening best, whatever that is, but hard and fast is good, too, and always works for me.

And that's what was working now, as Bill rammed and I humped back at him with each stroke. Soon I was coming again, and as I came, I heard Bill groan aloud, and I felt him jerk, slamming into me, then holding me tight as I came, and as he jetted his semen into me, not fucking as much as just jerking his hips, mashed into me, his cock pumping. It was a great come for me, not the most overwhelming, but great, just for what it was - a strange and big cock fucking me, and me having barely enough, but enough, presence of mind to register its feel inside me.

I felt Bill's weight collapse on my back, not fully, as he braced himself, but clearly spent, and his mouth suck at the nape of my neck. "Ohh!" I heard him gasp, and felt proud to have given him that pleasure.

He finally rolled off to one side, and I felt the cool air over my no doubt gaping pussy.

"My turn," Luke said, and scooted away from under me, flipping me onto my back and pulling my knees up and apart as he looked at me. I was embarrassed, imagining an open, raw, ravaged pussy, oozing who knows what of my and Bill's fluids.

"You're beautiful," Luke said quietly, then lowered himself onto and into me.

I was calmed enough to register that he didn't stuff me as full as Bill had, but I was also relieved to get that he still felt great in there, familiarly great, and I squeezed down as much as I could to tighten myself for his sake as he thrust in. Pulling him down to me, we kissed, and I realized that I hadn't kissed Bill at all during all that, at least not since that one kiss in the pool. That was a seduction kiss, the rest was sex, pure and straight up. Kisses were either for seduction or love, I decided, and so it hadn't occurred to me to kiss Bill during our sex, nor to him to kiss me, I figured. Not a comprehensive theory, I'm sure, but it worked for me at that moment.

And so, I kissed Luke out of love, out of gratitude, and as he fucked slowly in me, out of companionship and partnership. It was fine. And, bit by bit, he sped up, and I wasn't surprised that he didn't last long. I was surprised that when he came, I was relaxed enough that I could really feel his cock surging, and the fluid entering me, or at least I imagined it so clearly that it was real in every way to me. I didn't come with him, and I cradled him close to me during his coming, reveling in the closeness we had with each other.

When we "came to," Bill had left, gone back to the guest room.

That was it for the evening. It wasn't an all-night orgy, all three of us being human after all, but it sure seemed to be quite ample enough from my viewpoint, at the time. I wondered how we'd all face each other in the morning, now that we'd gone on this lark and seen it through. Would the light of day bring jealousy or embarrassment out to spoil it becoming a fond memory? Would Bill expect that he could fuck me any time he liked, now that we'd done this, and if so, how did I feel about it, and more importantly, how would Luke feel about any and all of it? I vacillated between worried and resigned, lying there. I just knew I wasn't up to talking about it yet and was relieved as I heard Luke's breathing steady and fall into sleep. I wasn't far behind. I'll fill you in on the next day's events if you like, in another chapter, another time.

romancer
romancer
396 Followers