All Comments on 'The Last 24 Hours Ch. 05'

by Landrious1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 19 years ago
This chapter was worth waiting for

It took a while for this chapter to come along, but at last I wasn't finished reading before I started.

'Tis much better to do chapters at least this sort of length.

Thanks for listening to the appeals of the masses.

NamizujsNamizujsalmost 19 years ago
It is good...

Don't bother with length quirks, although I also like to read longer bits, but this was woth the wait.

If possible, please hurry with the next bit.

John

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Well written

This was a well written chapter. Had you gotten the results of the DNA test, with it being in his favor. His kissing Beth and she accepting to be his wife, the having sex, then you could have end the whole story on those notes. I think in the following chapters you will have some surprises for us readers. This was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Last 24 hours pulled me in from the start

Somehow someway you had to know he and Beth would finally get it figured out. Will there be a chapter six because I sure will hate to see the story end. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
And now....?

Good story and now we need to know what will be done about ex and kids. I guess the tapes will deflate any aggression on the ex's part.

Or just forget them entirely? And go on with a life with Beth? Which sounds pretty good.

What about the other side of Beth's sexualism? Will he ignore it? Will she? Is it a problem for them?

If she continues with it, it would be for me!!

Waiting for next chapter!!!

hal_2142hal_2142almost 19 years ago
Very enjoyable!

It's good to see a group of nice people come out ahead. Survival after betrayl is always hard. Leave our protagonists some issues to work through!

Hal

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I enjoyed the

longer chapter and was happy that you at least gave Beth a chance for some credit as far as brains and backbone. Much better.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A little jealous

I am a little jealous os Alex i wish i could have met a woman like Beth she could have kept me in place any time its weird that alex didnt know the twins wasnt his i have type o blood myself.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
So Incredible

This is the best story i have read i love it so much Alex and Beth are the best they have so much humour and love.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
High Score

Landrious1 i give you a score of 1000 for a great story.

Atlanta,Ga

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I am really enjoying the two series of stories you have on your page.

Just so you will know (and you might not care) I prefer stories of two or three pages, the one page chapters require too much page turning and interrupt the flow to a certain extent. But I enjoy them either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a bad story

But boy is it moving at a glacial pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I am still loving this old story. The blossoming love interest is really getting to me and would really hate to see this end badly. The thoughts and actions between the three of the main characters is refreshing. Maybe there is a real difference in timing of a story since this was over 16 years ago. It was difficult for the author to put this story in a category of LW verses Romance so Novella is correctly appropriate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous