All Comments on 'The Last American Male'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 8 years ago
This is hell

Seriously, even suicide would be preferable to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fuck me

would either try somehow to kill myself or ask to be placed in drug induced coma,,,

not my cup of tea but good writing.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
I guess she didn't miss cock a lot.

Lesbians at play, fresh fingers, new girls, what's not to luv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Work!

I thought it was an amazing piece and actually wouldn't mind reading more if you ever feel like continuing. You've really nailed the emotional aspect of the story as well as the physical and that makes it all the better. Great work so far.

KRSMKRSMalmost 8 years ago
Really Good

Loved the story. Great theme and backstory. Good writing and grammar. Literally no complaints other than wishing it was longer (as always with such great pieces). Would love to see a sequal or a continuation of this.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
.......and then one dark night....

His mind finally snaps and he swallows his tongue, chokes and dies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story reminds me of Y the last man

This story could easily turn into a dystopian novel, the possibilities are endless.

I personally would play the long game, they are locked up with him, the situation seems to have all sorts of opportunity for mayhem. After all to quote Heinlein, "A lion dies only once", fight hard enough and who knows they may

decide to come up with new plan that doesn't involve 18 hours of prison rape

every single day.

With the presence of previously stored sperm in sperm banks it seems farfetched that our hero needs to be in such durance vile as the only source of sperm for the land of brave and the home of the free.

Even assuming for the moment that this is the case then we have to wonder why he is producing so few offspring, the women who are being implanted would have been given a standard fertility course at the very least and with modern fertility drugs and the way eggs are normally implanted multiples are the norm. Most of these women should be having at the least twins. You would also have to assume they would use the petri dish and pipette method of fertilization so one shot as it were would impregnate literally hundreds of eggs. His offspring should number in the thousands per month if they were serious about the activity.

I do hope you continue the story however as it is fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Terrific

Really well done! I hope you continue it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So great! So cruel! I'd love another part but do think it was a pretty perfect ending. I'll leave it to your judgment if you think the story should continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Pleaase dont stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still haunted

I read this when it was first posted and it is still haunting me ten days later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky devil

I really liked this one - I immediately thought of him being broken out of the facility by some crazy man-starved freedom group but unable to be freed from his chastity harness, so he would get groped and molested by women wanting his cock but unable to get it. He grows to some small position of power and they start trying to figure out how to remove the thing. Until the military shows back up and recaptures him, of course.

..That sort of thing.

*cough*

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Bad science, but a hot scene!

The science behind this is completely whacked, but hey it's porn. Heh!

The scene was hot. The final line was a GREAT clincher. Props to the president for being a decent human being, as much as she was allowed to be. The POINT was cruelty, but she at least questioned it. I thought the "boy I sure do miss cock" lines added a nice flavor to the scene.

The idea that they were being that cruel just for a 3 percent increase made me laugh. Most men - especially a man who had not been informed that he was the single savior of his country - would find a way to commit suicide. But I've seen much more far fetched things in porn, and I thought the setup was pretty creative. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Damn this is a downer, least you could do is add a silver lining or write a happy ending down the line or something. All I can see coming from this is him eventually attempting suicide and then lose even the few privileges he still has and end up a permanently immobilized semen factory. I have no fucking idea who can get off to a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
For three percent more?

They could easily give him an orgasm a day and only drop less than one half of one half of a percent.

Even the president should be able to work out the math that losing 3 percent in one of eight milkings is not a big deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And then he hung himself

And the world died. Boy was this stupid. Even at 6 to 1 a desperate man backs into a corner where they can't all get to him at once and kills them all. After that, they never would have taken him alive.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 6 years ago
Last 3 comments

I completely agree with all of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What

First off Aren't More males born from pregnancy? Also what happens when the male population becomes 20 to 50 percent? Will they give men equal rights? If not then maybe us males should start a rebellion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cruel and inhumane

Your writing is good, but what cruel finish! It was such a mood kill when he was denied an orgasm at the end. Just a glimmer of hope for him, by letting him cum once, would have made such a difference to the tone of the story. I would probably attempt suicide in his situation. The milkers should not be awarded medals for torturing an innocent human being.

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 5 years ago
Brutal

His life is awful! How could anyone actually get off to this?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Complete & Utter Crap

It is a true injustice to treat that Man as nothing more than a sperm donor,talk about Men being cruel and inhumane,well the truth is WOMAN are just as Cruel & Vindictive as Men.Ultimately I wish them Women got a taste of their own medicine.Sorry but I can't condone this story for the sheer fact that it portrays Men as nothing but tools,and the Author needs an attitude adjustment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SOMETHING ELSE, PLEASE

The Secret of My Loving Wife is a story that held my attention, so much so that I did not want to interrupt momentarily, even when I had to.

In contrast, I read this guy's torture up to where he was not allowed to come (page 1), quit, and jumped to comments, but first read the last few paragraphs, enough to find that his torture was not alleviated.

First, and minor, I do not see how there could be effective milking of sperm without orgasms.

My major problem is that this story is totally at odds with why I read Literotica -- which is for entertainment and enjoyment. Some sad, well-written stories are lauded in the comments as realistic, but you can get plenty of sad realism on TV news and the newspaper. Why would I read it on purpose on Literotica? This story is both sad (to the point of torture) and unrealistic -- so if is doubly deplorable. I do not like to read Nonconsent/Reluctance. The torture in this story is worse yet.

Please remove it from Literotica so that others do not stumble on to reading it like I did.

The premise of this story is partially one that I have sought out, and found too few of (hardly any) on Literotica, namely, a world (usually SciFi), with a drastic minority/shortage of men. I believe there was one called The Second Coming of Adam.

After the author removes this story (including my comment), I would suggest considering a similar story where the male(s) are held in esteem, pampered and enjoy being the desired minority male (maybe one who before was an insecure loser with women), instead of as this story where he was degraded, manipulated, humiliated, was not able to enjoy sex (on Literotica!) and did not provide enjoyable reading. I admire BuckRivers great language and storytelling skills, which I think admirably suit him to write such a story.

Respectfully,

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the other comments

To the author: ignore the other ridiculous comments on this post. You did a fine job telling your story and while you might be able to improve on it, you created a character and communicated the situation he was in well. You also had an overall arc to the story, with rising and falling action.

None of the other comments I’ve seen have offered any critique of the writing itself, but rather the subject the author chose to write about, which is not an acceptable criticism. The author should be free to express themself how they see fit and should only take criticism which examines their actual writing, not subject.

Paul from Oklahoma even suggested that the story should be voluntarily removed because he didn’t like it.

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
The coward man

You started off Way off into the story with a man with no pride and a coward not worth reading this just reads like a cheap porn.

mindblowingomindblowingoover 4 years ago
One of the few stories that stays with you...

I found this story looking for another similar dystopian themed story about a man held in captivity in order to repopulate the earth. This story actually takes that theme and the whole idea of edging and denial beyond any other story I've read in a long time. This story replaces the typical verbose and graphic descriptions of sexual acts and spelled out moans and noises with a visceral concept that takes a life of it's own in the readers imagination. The cruelty of the treatment IS what makes this story special and the fact it's not tempered with a "happy ending" is exactly why the story stays with you.

The detractors obviously don't understand or appreciate the idea of extreme edging and denial. That's perfectly fine but that means this story is just not for them. There are plenty of stories where the concept of edging is reduced to an hour or two of teasing before orgasm to satisfy them. Stories that push the boundaries of even the darkest imagination of someone into long term or permanent edging and denial are harder to find and this one definitely hits on multiple levels. Also, I don't find the premise of this story any harder to believe than hundreds of other stories on Literotica and a far cry more believable than many.

For those looking for other extreme denial stories should also check out "Complimenting Morgan" that has a female centric extreme orgasm denial theme.

lookbob66lookbob66almost 4 years ago
Good story

Good story and we don’t put much stock in realism here, but this man would likely become deeply depressed in the absence of any hope for a change in his condition, long before this story. The lack of pleasure that typifies severe depression would likely decrease sperm production dramatically because attempts to excite him sexually would become progressively less successful.

The 700 kids a year figure is also suspect since in vitro Ferris’s ruin routinely produces more fertilized eggs than are used. A single specimen of semen fertilizes 200-400 eggs. Making some boring assumptions, a single man should be able to cause about 30,000 pregnancies a year with present technology and a 40 hour work week. Because it’s so expensive, there a lot of redundancies in the system, so I’m guessing 500,000 babies a year in a system where cost is no object. He should able to “retire” in about 15 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid. I hate this story and I hate you.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Very well written story and I hate it. Also, the math makes zero sense. A teaspoon contains about 5 ml of semen. That's around 500 million sperm. This much science, and they can't do in vitro? One orgasm, conservatively, could produce hundreds of thousands of viable zygotes.

So yeah, they're just stupid and horrible to this guy. The more I think about it. The more I hate this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cool idea. Totally dumb execution. Give him a few orgasms and also do the math correctly and it's wat better

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Historia digna de un psicópata de mierda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...