The Last American Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers

The president was smoothly jacking me off now, and it was obvious to everyone in the room. My breathing was getting deeper and more labored, and I was moaning behind the gag. I needed this so bad! I loved this president! What a leader!

"How about once a month? Or maybe on his birthday? Can we do something so that this man's life isn't sheer hell? I can't even imagine getting teased and milked like this and never getting an orgasm."

With her other hand, the president grabbed my balls and began rolling them between her fingers. My eyes rolled back in my head with pleasure.

Red and Guilder both shook their heads sadly. "Anything we do to slow down production puts the country at risk. You're the president so it's your call, but recognize that this is one person and we're talking about the future of democracy and the American way of life."

Down on the mat, Jennifer had another orgasm, loud and frantic. Twisting her body, she managed to get away from the doggy style position where she was helpless and into the missionary position. True to her job, Diane didn't let up, though, forcing her hand between Jennifer's legs to keep frigging her. "Too much!" the teen cried out. "Too much!"

I was so close! So close! I could feel the semen beginning to flow into my shaft, building pressure for a mind-blowing orgasm.

The president stopped and released my cock. She sighed deeply and stepped away from me.

"I guess you're right," she said wistfully. "The good of the country surpasses the need of any individual."

No! I screamed behind my gag. No! Just give me one! I'm so close! I kicked and thrashed against the bonds that held me motionless.

Bending down to look me in the eyes, she was sympathetic but firm. "Mr. Watson, you are a true American hero and your sacrifices will be remembered."

NOOOOOOOOOO! I screamed behind the gag, tears flowing again. Ignoring me, she rose and turned away.

"This seems like a great program, and obviously it will get first call on funding and priorities. Do we have anything else to see?"

"Let's take you to lunch at the cafeteria," Guilder said. "We're going to present medals today to our milkers in honor of their dedicated service to the country, and we'd love it if you could present them."

The women filed from the room as I screamed in muffled frustration.

And just like that, it was back to normal. It was now just me, Greek, Brunette, and the two writhing women on the mat. Greek gently grasped my desperate cock and Brunette pushed two fingers back into my rectum. She leaned over me and I could feel her breasts press into my back.

"Don't worry," she cooed into my ear. "I'll be gentle."

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers