All Comments on 'The Last Boy Scout Ch. 01'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
drazvichdrazvichover 11 years ago
I'm Sure It'll be Good...

Though most likely I wouldn't like the later chapters because then they'll be other guy/s that Alex is sharing the girls with. Sigh. One of the best storyteller in Literotica, but sadly (to me) won't wrote a multiple females scenario without involving multiple males.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IF YOU DONT OR CANT HELP YOURSELF

or forget who's to come first the Be Prepared wont suffice, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Looong prelude? Well yes, but no problem !

There are about a 100 or more sublime, little pointed observations ranging from the virtues of preparation, the preludes to a kiss, boundaries of flirting with the allegedly unflirtable and ethics.

Yes! A concise but bona fide ethics debate rearing up right in the ' prelude ' to a group sex story . TTT can't seem to help but strain the envelope of whatever genre his stories explore.

It's fun to see Alex tantalizing the girls with selective truths and them reacting like kittens at the sight of a dangling string. There is a core albeit elastic level of intregrity he has, that sooths any qualms of the reader , as all this progresses. Dominique,who seems to be as mysterious as she is beautiful, isn't even in play yet. Can't wait !

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing!

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 11 years ago
A nice teaser

Well written, as usual. The story stands on its own as well as being a good teaser for more to come. Personalities of the characters are emerging and we want to know more about each of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Triple "T", You Are Amazing

You've created a cock with morals. It will be interesting to see how it grows during the next three installments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Despite previous offerings giving you a lot to live up to, you never disappoint. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for getting back to what you're best at. These sorts of stories are AWESOME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please sir can i have more

ipmwebipmwebover 11 years ago
I am waiting for part 2

I enjoyed the witty repartee with the girls and the well written dialog. Keep up the good prose.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
My God, can you tell a story.

Most excellent

pens25pens25over 11 years ago

Looking forward to more. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Well written and coherent, looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ten stars

This story deserves more than five stars. Hope to see part two son and many more thereafter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
witty banter

Your dialog is wonderful! Thank you.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 11 years ago
Effing amazing

I have a bit of an ego, thinking myself to be a pretty good writer. But you, my man, inspire ME! I haven't even read the next chapters yet, but I loved the way you set up this one so much that it blows my mind.

TanaciousTanaciousover 11 years ago
no sex.....

but it didnt fucking matter!:D awesome story havent read the next chapter yet but love your writing.

fsteve1fsteve1over 11 years ago
awesome

Easily one of the best written stories on this site (and i've read hundreds!)

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 11 years ago
Great read!

You're already on my Favorite Author list but if you hadn't been, this would have put you on it. Great story - sexy as hell - and almost nothing happened and yet everything is right there ready to happen. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
math editor

I haven't read past the first few paragraphs, yet, but my train of reading got tripped up by some bad math. You make a point of saying there are 2 girls for every guy, with 22 total students and 8 guys. That doesn't add up.

22 - 8 = 14 girls

14 is not twice as many as 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good

And bluedragon looks up to you. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your writing is amazing

do not ever stop writing this kind of stories you're talented. one of my two multi part favorites on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Impressed

First time i was actually impressed with a setup chapter like you had. It read well and actually got me excited for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Personally

Personally, I enjoy the lead up and teasing camaraderie, amidst true feelings expressed in a true form. Not all sex stories need to involve it so immediately. Hope it continues in further chapters.

Scale

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
good...very good...

with a touch of humour and nice character build up.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I can't believe I haven't read these yet.

At least you didn't leave me hanging on this one! ;-)

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Start of Best Series in This Categor

Top series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice!

Great dialog and build up. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!

OlingerOlingerabout 10 years ago
awesome story

a great story with lots of detail..Very well written

skyink93skyink93over 9 years ago
Freakin awesome...

You are hands down one of the best authors on this site. Thanks for sharing your skill.

kulvienkulvienabout 9 years ago
Awesome

I love when an author knows how to tease an audience. All that slow buildup really pays off down the road. And you my good man do a fantastic job at it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unbelievable

Does anyone notice how he was joking about slavery?

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I would like to read Ch. 0

the one that tells the pre-story with Shannon. Or is it one already, just not as part of the series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do not downplay it

It was great and I feel the ground vibrating ahead of chapter 2

AriliaAriliaabout 7 years ago
Delightful!

You can really feel the desire of the characters, how much they want one another. That carnal hunger, that knowledge and anticipation of being claimed soon, is more exciting than a lot of explicit scenes I've read here. You *know* they're going to fuck. It's inevitable at this point, with the sexual tension between them. I enjoyed two delightful climaxes from this story. Thank you for writing it!

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 7 years ago
very good

don't worry, it's a good prelude, very well written I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

Even though there wasn't much action in this chapter, i thoroughly enjoyed it. The characters are interesting and the plot is great. Perhaps the best story i've read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Extremely good

I was not looking forward to a teen story - they are not typically my thing. But. The way you built the story with the slow approach was exactly what I wanted to see - sometimes I think you hurry to the sex part a bit too fast; but this time you skirted the issue very nicely by inserting the sex story from before in the middle as a story. Good job, very good job!

Thanks as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very well written.

This is a very nice slow burn erotic tale. Full of emotion with characters that are well fleshed out. It is also very tender and respectful.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Dang!

You lit both the tinder and the kindling with that little tale. This is going to be a bonfire!

Tofu2222Tofu2222over 3 years ago
Quality

probably in the top percentile of story building I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

My Boy Scout troop had a camp put with the Girl Scouts . Sadly I had a Bum leg and could not go . We Had a Teacher Like Shannon only She had Honey Blond hair .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome start! The title was actually the reason why I have never read this story before now. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Señor Tx Y'all Tales-

Please, do not apologize for writing "A Most Excellent Story" (sorry, myself, stole that line from a movie); your build-up to the next chapter/page is something others should pay attention to.

And, the anticipation in the story line; you are not holding out on anybody, only making the story that much more interesting. It demands patience on the particular readers, and allows us to appreciate the writing effort.

I am on to the next chapter, holding my breath in anticipation of what is "coming"-Seriously, No Pun Intended there, only admiration for the storyteller!!

"MADDOG IN TEXAS"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is this so good huh? sheesh i cant stand it. Absolute bomb, well done

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Talk about setting a scene!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

This "prelude "was really nice.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Wow! I need more popcorn. This is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a first chapter, its is a great story a nd promises to get even better. I appreciate the slow buildup to whatever is to come. It establishes the characters and makes them seem more human

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my greatest fantasies (based on a single event much, much less fulfilling than was described here) has been so well described that I am back as a teenager with lovely temptation all around--and not a single chance of doing anything about it other than snatch a single brief kiss beside a dying campfire.

If only for that, I thank you. 10 out of 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Julie sounds kinda like my first girlfriend - very forward, eager to take everything one step further, petite & gorgeous.

Great writing, very few grammatical errors...definitely one of the better stories on this site.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Thanks

Very nice story, thanks for sharing it!

My only negative point would be that there are only 5 stories about Alex, when so many more could be written... Please. :-)

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Enjoying the storey so far! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The MC is a douche bag.

That was enough for me.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

I am here again...2nd time in two years...and I am enjoying the tale immensely...the build-up is wonderful...friendship ALWAYS makes for a better relationship... ALWAYS!!!!!

If I remember correctly, the liar girl gets a comeuppance soon...and HARD!! She deserves it, telling a lie like that...about Alex, who is rather an honorable sort...

This whole thing...so nice to read again...looking forward to the rest of the series...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES