The Last Day of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's still summer." I said.

She said nothing for a while. Then

"Yes, its the last night of summer, but tomorrow will be fall."

"Yeah, just one night." I said, feeling like this was a negotiation.

In the pitch darkness I felt her face approach mine. Her lips hit my nose and lightly kissed it, then moved down to my mouth. She gave me a tentative kiss on my top lip. I brought my right hand up to her neck and gently pressed her mouth against mine.

Then both our passions erupted, as she let go of my hand and squeezed my cock through my pants and my freed hand felt for her breasts. We tumbled off the couch onto the floor, knocking into the coffee table and spilling a half empty beer and bowl of popcorn on top of us.

I rolled on top and got my cock lined up on her pussy, and through the clothes humped her while kissed her madly with one hand on her neck and in her hair, while the other slipped under her bra to find her nipple. I was trembling with desire, and I could feel her thrusting her pelvis to meet my humping. About to climax in my pants, at the last moment I jumped off her.

"Oh Lena, C'mon let's go upstairs before I burst."

She took my hand and we raced upstairs like kids. I led her to my room. I didn't want to fuck her like one of her nameless studs. I wanted to make love.

Once there we tore our clothes off. Lena was faster and jumped onto my bed and rolled onto her back with her legs spread open for me. I climbed on the bed, my cock so hard it felt like a steel missile. As soon as I was close enough she was guiding it in to her pussy. As the tip entered, I felt an incredible wash of pleasure. I felt my climax building, and tried to pull out. I didn't want to disappoint her. But it was too late. The first spurt flew up to her face and chin, and as the orgasm took hold of me I humped my way up her body, spewing cum from her pubic hair all the way up to her breasts.

When at last the pumping subsided, I felt so good from head to toe. I let my weight down upon her and felt her breasts under my chest. We both were slippery with semen. I liked my own cum off her face and then kissed her deeply. I loved the feeling of her breasts and nipple slipping against my chest. My cock was unexpectedly still hard, and suddenly, my sisters hands slipped underneath my belly to coax it back to her pussy. I lifted off her to give her freedom, and she rubbed my foreskin up and down and around, mixing her juices with my semen and our sweat. I started little thrusts and she held my foreskin against her clit for moment, making short little moans. Then she directed it inside her and looked up at me with doe eyes as I began to fuck her slowly, pulling out so far the tip just reached the entrance, and then pushed gently in again, feeling the pleasure of each part of the stroke until our pubes pushed together.

After a few strokes I stopped deep inside her, and leaned down to kiss her mouth and her neck, and then down to suck her nipples, while I slowly turned my hips in circles, loving the feeling being so deep into my lovely sister.

"Oh god, Joe, fuck me." she pleaded as her hands dropped to my buttocks and began coaxing me into motion.

"Oh yes, oh yes. Joe cum in me, please, cum in my pussy. Oh god"

I let her set the pace.

"Oh Sis, this feels so fucking good. Oh Sis. Oh"

Her eyes looked deep into mine as we both began to climax. I sped up the pace and watched her luscious lips form the letter O, and I began squirting my load into my sister's vagina. This was an almost heavenly orgasm as we celebrated our romantic love despite its forbidden nature. On the last thrust I collapsed against and without thinking, whispered in her ear.

"Oh god Lena, I love you so much."

She didn't reply but her hands flew up behind my head and she kissed me with passion. The passion of something more than lust. I could feel the aftershocks of her orgasm as her vagina greedily spasmed, trying to keep hold of every drop of my cum.

I pulled out and rolled off her, feeling so good, not just in my penis, but all over my body. But I was not done yet. I wanted to satisfy her completely. I reached over with my right hand and gently rubbed her tummy and made my way down between her legs. In response, she opened her legs wider for me. At first I rubbed the entire area with all my fingers in a circular motion. Her pussy was slick with her fluids and my semen. As my fingers slipped over her labia, I felt for her clitoris. She inhaled sharply as my index finger swirled around it, and she reflexively grabbed my wrist, but didn't stop me.

I pulled my hand free, then repositioned myself to get a better view of what I was doing. I saw she had lifted her head to see also, so I grabbed my pillow and gave it to her so she prop her head to enjoy watching the action too. I kept creeping my head closer. Her beautiful pussy was so close now. The smell of her sex and my semen mixed, and my cock began stirring again. I wanted more than just my hand there, without any plan I moved and replaced my hand with my mouth. My tongue found her clit and I sucked and licked. Her hands grasped the back of my head, and she helped me find the rhythm she wanted.

"Oh god, Joe, right there. Oh god yes. Joe right there. Oh fuck."

I brought two fingers up and started sliding them in and out of her vagina while I sucked and slurped. Her pelvis was now thrusting towards my mouth, and she was pulling in rhythm to the back of my head. I knew she was close now. With my other hand I found her left breast, still slick with cum and sweat. I rubbed the nipple and pinched it gently.

She grabbed my head and squeezed it hard into her pussy as her hips bucked with the climax. I could feel the vaginal muscles spasm as she made guttural, intelligible sounds. Fresh lubricant flowed into my mouth, and dripped off my chin. As she humped my face I felt awash in pride that I could bring such pleasure. By this time, my cock was back in fighting trim, and I scampered up the bed and without ceremony, slipped it in again.

I raised up on my arms to enjoy the scene of my sister getting fucked. Her breasts jiggled pleasantly with my thrusts, and the sweat poured off her face, dripping down and running between her tits. Her short brown hair was slick with sweat, pussy juice and my semen. Lena spoke low words of encouragement to me as I fucked her. All the time she was looking straight into my eyes.

As took in this erotic splendor, once again I could feel it building, but I wanted her to come again, so I hopped off to the side, inviting to her to hop aboard. No further coaxing was needed, and she was on top of me and slipping it in almost immediately. Now as I watched her breasts swing above my face as she slowly fucked my cock, I was in trouble. I tried to think about work, or spiders to keep from losing it again. I picked up my head to suck on her nipple, and she leaned down for me to get better access and slid a pillow under my head.

She clearly enjoyed the attention I was giving her nipples. Her voice was low and sultry, and her eyes lidded as she concentrated on the sensations. We continued on like this for quite a while, with me desperately trying not to climax.

"You going to come with me, baby?" she finally asked, her voice low and breathy.

"Cause I'm going to fucking come. God. Feels so fucking good. Oh god. Joe, come with me."

I relaxed my mental discipline, and let my arousal grow as I saw my sister start her orgasm. She did not speed up, or scream, but her thrusts became stronger. She had her eyes closed now as she concentrated on how good her pussy felt. Looking at her start her climax boosted my excitement above the threshold and I began to climax also. I too kept my voice husky and low.

"Oh Oh oh" we both were vocalizing the waves of pleasure that ripped through us as we humped each other. My cock was dry-spurting into her, while her vagina responded by clenching and squeezing me. I wanted to keep thrusting and feeling this forever, it was so wonderful.

Like cresting a hill, it sadly passed, and eventually we came to a stop. My sister was breathing hard, still looking into my eyes. A tear dripped down her check amid the sweat and other fluids of the night. She leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips, and then rolled off to my side but whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, Joe." and then she went to sleep.

When I awoke, the sun was coming in the window and warming my face, but the room was cold. Due to the broken air conditioning, the house hadn't been actually chilly since May. Somehow I was under a blanket. I looked around for Lena, but she was gone. I lifted the blanket, and the smell of last night's sex wafted up. I took a deep breath of it and felt all good inside.

The house was quiet.

I padded down the hall to Lena's room. The bed was made all her stuff was gone. I ran down the stairs naked and frantically looked in the kitchen. Empty. I ran back to my room to get dressed and that is when I saw the note. It was on stationary, and she had take the time to write it in beautiful flowing handwriting.

Dear Joe,

As we all knew it would, summer has come to an end. You will never know how much I wish that last day could go on forever, but the seasons are as unstoppable as time itself. I want to cherish it always and for that reason I am getting an early ride back to school with a friend. The memory I want to have is the end of summer as it was, not as a long road trip with stops at fast food restaurants. I hope you understand this, and there is one final thing I wanted to let you know. I've made a lot decisions I regret, and I imagine I will not really want to speak of them again. But there is one decision I made that I will be silent about until my grave, but I will never, ever regret it.

Love, Lena

A gust of wind rattled my window, and I shivered as a cold draft blew across my naked skin. Colorful leaves floated by in a whirlwind. I heard a car door close. I ran to the window as Lena got into the back seat. I pressed my nose to the glass as tears began to flow down my face. As the car pulled out onto the road I saw her turn and look up at my window. It looked she was crying too. I made a pathetic wave, thinking she would never see it, but she returned it as the car turned the corner and disappeared.

And so fall came, then winter, then spring again. Lena graduated, and moved to North Carolina with a new boyfriend, and in a few years they married. Of course I still see her, but we aren't hot for each other any more, or at least not on her part. We've never spoken about it again, but I always tear up on the first cold day of autumn. I wonder sometimes if she does too.

12