All Comments on 'The Last Gentle Thing'

by enby_queer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

this. We need more of this. Typical that the stories clearly written by trans people are getting low recognition on an erotic fiction section dedicated to them while the s**m**** and t-slur rife cis author rape fantasies make the hall of fame.

zoemillerzoemilleralmost 8 years ago
This was really sweet!

Though it was short, you painted a wonderful, emotional, sexy, and very intense scene! I really agree with the previous commentor, there isn't enough work like this on this sit, and what there is doesn't get enough attention. So here's me doing my part, to say I appreciate this, and I hope you do more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story!

Like the other two comments I commented to show support!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

like the earlier commenters im here to support!as a trans man myself i loved this,we need more of this,keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is by far the best trans erotica story I've ever read!

Omg this is amazing. As a non binary trans person, it's damn difficult to find good erotica stories, so thank you for writing one so intense and filled with great imagery. I hope one day I find someone who would have sex like that with me. Little jealous of your characters, not gonna lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GAYYYYYYYYYY

And i love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was wonderful

This is high-quality genderqueer word porn for some self-love!

Perfect on the accuracy, careful with showing consent, kinky, hardcore but not triggering in any way.

Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovely 😊

Knew I’d like this as soon as I saw the description, I love trans4trans content and there’s not nearly enough stuff with us enbies in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
From a trans man...

Love this. Trans couplings are so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous