All Comments on 'The Last Guest'

by KJLarson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very hot story ,I love these scenarios, your voice is great but wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong score

I accidentally scored 2 stars and couldn't undo it. How do I correct it to 5 stars?

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 7 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

I love your voice; it is so sexy. This is a great little story revealing what a dirty slut you are. You got the fucking you deserved. More please!

NotonewordNotonewordover 6 years ago
Standing at full attention

Glad I realize that it was quite acceptable to hear read and feel everything that was said I believe this may be able to go all the way and might even get accepted into our Hall of Fame

GashlasherGashlasherabout 6 years ago
Short and sweet!

And so fucking dirty and slutty. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My response

You made the decision for me. And truthfully, it was the one you desired . You’re no great loss . You’re just the good time had by all.

STRICTHOHCPLESTRICTHOHCPLEabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Such a great discription of the even.

Now Would I allows wife to be fuck by another?

Well that is another discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Umm

Ab-so-lutly!

KnoturnalKnoturnalover 4 years ago
Yes

I doubt I’m going to be troubled about other men fucking my whore wife’s ass. I believe your going to let them do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm Sorry

Don't know why but those words are huge turn ons. Your husband needs to give you the attention you deserve because you're unaware of where your feelings will lead you. You need someone who loves you enough to punish you. SO HOT.  

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the last guest

I luv this woman's voice! I picture a 40- something hot suburban professional wife -tall brunette in a business suit with big tits and furry crotch!

So fuckin' hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your sexy voice.

I would love to watch my wife get fucked by hung studs.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Katie is a horrible person. She doesn't deserve to be married. Or happy. Ever.

ML_76ML_76about 2 years ago

The scene painted in such a short time is amazing! I can almost smell the ravenous sex….

I wish it was longer, I wish I could be teased by this story for a bit, but overwhelmed by the raw acts of every minute.

This is fantasy, but kind of real for some people… I love listening to your voice and your stories. Please create more! So naughty, so satisfying…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This woman is marvelous. She has a nasty sexy mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love you...so descriptive, so dirty...so short. Please, do some longer non-con stories...your dirty confessions are so fucking hotttt!!!! Please, do a gangbang!!!!!!

dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingus12 months ago

This is the hottest audio story on Literotica. I've lost count of the number of times I've jerked off to this.

BaldguyIND59BaldguyIND5911 months ago

Wow! What I wouldn't do for you if you were my wife! I love how you don't want this encounter but you want to enjoy it at the same time. If you're ever single and would like an older husband, well...

Please submit more. I love your voice and attitude!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous