All Comments on 'The Last Hunter Ch. 00'

by Joedoe1025

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awsome!!

You really caught my attention with this opening chapter. I am so excited for the next installment!! Your doing great so far keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That will teach me...

That will teach me to skip over the usual author comment at the beginning. I was reading along and got to the name Amy Luis and went WTF......had to go back and reread the author's comment. LOL

But that aside I loved it. Can't wait until you post more. Though I have a thought that the girl is his mate and that's why he felt such a need to go hunting. Again great plot keep it up.

Gaelic

Mistress_DodoMistress_Dodoabout 12 years ago
Interesting start

Hi there, Love the concept of your story and hope you post the next installment soon.

I was wondering if you use an editor? The start of your flashback is a tat confusing with a mixture of first and third person, sometimes in the same sentence. I would go back and choose either or (and looking at how the story continues I would suggest first person, you write well that way)

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatabout 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first post. Nice start, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I love Whitesabertooth's world and I like your idea of seeing it from a different POV.

blackduchessblackduchessabout 12 years ago
Wow! A great start.

I love the conflicts already in the story. Please keep it coming.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first of hopefully many submissions to Lit. I like the fact that Joe was never given a chance to decide his own future but rather it was decided by his parents. And even after his all his training his first kill was not only difficult but has stayed w/him. I get his anger at loosing his girl and how he reacted by killing more. And in the end his conscious took him off the grid where he has lived alone but content until........

Again congrats on your first submission and I look forward to more from you!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years ago
oh wow

what a great start you have here. I am excited to read the next chapter to find out if the woman is human or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous