The Last Innocent Summer Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Sherry's hand circle around me from behind, holding me upright as Dave worked on my already wildly hot clit. I knew she was riding him as I felt her body move and sway. Then, with a shrill screech, I heard my own sounds as Dave sucked my swollen clit deep into his mouth.

I was held upright now, unable to do anything about the tremendous rush of passionate, hot waves rushing up and down my spine. Her hands grouper at my breasts, pulling me back against her as the madman between my legs slowed up, making the whole climax become one drug out affair controlled by them.

I felt myself be laid to the quilt. My body was caught up in gentle spasms as my eyes took in the two of them moving to be together. Dave was again on his back but, this time Sherry mounted him facing his feet. I watched as his hands moved to her firm butt and she started making her first few slow strokes, making sure everything was seated to her liking.

I must have missed something someplace for, the next thing I realized, she was slamming back onto him, wiggling around and around each time she buried him deep into her. Dave didn't seem to mind as his hands pinched at her butt, each pinch seemingly bring another yelp of lust from her lips.

I blinked my eyes as she became wilder and wilder. This was not soft, gentle sex, this was outright fucking. He body moved with a demented accord now. Her sounds were unlike anything I had ever heard as Dave, now holding her butt to guide her thrashing, laid there and let her have what she was caught up in.

I heard her scream as if a love-sick wolf howling at the moon. A shuddering of her body and she raised up off him till only the head of his tool was in her. With a deep series of grunts, I watched her juices flow from her passion wracked body, it slowly running down Dave's still hard tool to disappear between his legs.

Sherry went to get on her knees between his legs, obviously planning on finishing Dave off with her lips, but he would not have anything to do with that, quickly maneuvering her around until she was up on her knees, her head resting against the soft, fury quilt. I watched in lusty silence as she turned her head as he entered her, her mouth falling open in a silent gasp of surrendering.

It was obvious from the start that Dave had every intention of filling her with his juices as fast as he could. His body lunged into hers, forcing her to move back and forth with each lunge, her eyes staring at me as if I wasn't there yet, a fiery glow filling her eyes with each deep thrusting he slammed into her.

This was the first time I saw two people come together. Sherry was instantly on her hands, screaming out each grunt and groan as, now bent down on his feet, Dave held himself tightly against her, making small circles with his body against her, his hands moving up and grabbing onto Sherry's breasts.

I thought Sherry had put a show on but, when Dave bent forward over her back, his legs pushed out straight, his body rigid, I had to blink in shock. His head went back, a sound of utter delight coming with each inhale and exhale of breath. He would hammer at her for a second and become rigid as the sounds came again, then he would repeat it all over until, after the third or forth time, he collapsed onto her back, huffing loudly as he tried to roll off her. Finally, Sherry just bent forward and collapsed herself onto the floor, laying there in silence as Dave gasped out the oddest sounds.

When all of us had recovered, Dave taking a lot longer than the two of us, we sat on the wooden floor, naked to each other and talking about our ideas till the landscape started to lighten up with the arrival of dawn. As we huddled in each others arms, the fury quilt over us, I looked at the last flickering ember in the fireplace, smiling to myself that we still had at least two days to get to know each other much better.

12