The Last Night With Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: It never was the same again. This was written for a girl I loved and still do, and I didn't want to post it because of the anguish, but it is a story, just a simple story. The names are not real, the situation was fabricated just for her. The last thing I think I will ever be able to do of it's kind with her as a basis for my characters.

For anyone reading this and that is in a relationship, make sure when you hold them and love them you let them know, you never know when it will be the last time. I was fixing it up to smooth the story out, I decided not to, any mistakes will stay that way. The first half is edited I think rather well. It is the rest of it that dies, like my heart. I hope you vote and enjoyed the story. If I get enough feedback maybe I can create a brand new story with all fictional characters. Pretty sappy author's note for a rape story isn't it.

12