The Last Party

Story Info
They meet during a party and he takes her every way he wants.
1.5k words
4.35
19.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VBlue
VBlue
3 Followers

Last Halloween party of the night. A mix of bodies in the house and outside around the campfire, all kinds of costumes from the traditional to the slutty.

She was dressed normal, tight jeans, black tank top, and matching red/black lace bra and panties. She was already a few drinks in and feeling buzzed and ready to have some fun. Her shoulder length black hair was pulled half up, and her piercings and tattoos were on display for anyone who wanted to look. Walking through the crowd she seemed distracted, and he noticed her right away.

He slowly made his way over to her. Jeans and a t shirt, relaxed and on the prowl. Stepping up right behind her, he was tall enough that she felt dwarfed, a little intimidated. His hair was longer than hers, not usually her style, but different was always nice too.

"I'm glad you made it tonight" he said into her ear as he came up behind her. She jumped a little as he put his big paw on her hip and started to steer her through the crowd. She knew him. They had done this before. Never in such a crowded place though.

The people around didn't seem to notice as he guided her to the hallway, and then to what must have been a bedroom. The door was closed, and as he opened it, he had to push her in a little. The room was dark, and the light from the hall faded as he closed the door behind them. The soft click of it shutting, and she expected another for the lock, but it never came. She stopped moving into the room and stood still. Her senses all coming alert. Without a sound he was right behind her again, his hand threaded through her hair, pulling her head back, and he licked the side of her neck.

"Take those fucking clothes off, but leave the panties," he said.

He released her and she quickly undid the buttons on her jeans, slipping them off and kicking them away. Then she pulled the tank top over her head and tossed it aside. Finally she reached behind her back and undid the bra, sliding the straps down and letting her tits fall freely. They were large and hung heavily, her nipples already pointed and hard from the expectation of what would happen.

He grabbed her wrist and wrapped something around it, something soft, and then the other as he tied them together behind her back. Nothing was said as he continued to tie a blindfold around her eyes. Then the heavy hand again, as it settled on her should and pushed her to her knees on the floor.

"Sit back on your heels, and spread your knees apart. Back straight, and grab your ankles." He instructed. She did as she was told while she listened to him take his own clothes off. Then through the bottom of her blindfold she saw that a light must have been turned on. He could see everything. She heard him walk around her to her front as she heard the hiss of his leather belt as it slid from the rings of his jeans. She inhaled sharply.

Grabbing her heels had made her arch her chest out, and he reached out to pinch one nipple and then the other, twisting slightly and pulling out. She gritted her teeth to stop from replying out loud, but felt her body respond just the same, and he knew it.

Just as quickly as he took his fingers from her breasts, she head and then felt the quick slice of the belt through the air and then it landed on her breasts, right across both, licking down her sides. It wasn't as hard as it could be, but the surprise made it hurt just as much.

Then another, across the wide part of both her thighs, causing her clench up a little. Again on the thighs, this time one on each, and then across the breasts again. A little harder each time.

"I love to mark you up," he whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe not so gently and tweaking a nipple at the same time. She couldn't stop herself and whimpered. The stinging made it only more real that there would be red marks all over her in the morning, reminding her of what she did.

She heard him walk back to the front of her, and then the sound of the belt dropping among the other clothes. She waited, wondering what would be coming next. Then, she felt something brush her lips. Instinctively she opened her mouth, greeted with the head of his cock for only a second, in and then out, and she was empty again. She leaned forward for more, but found nothing, and he laughed.

"Are you hungry, slut?" He seemed to be enjoying himself. Her cheeks flamed as she nodded. She wanted to be used. He obliged her, planting his feet on either side of her spread thighs and sliding his cock into her mouth as far as he could, and holding himself there. He grabbed her hair, and started to fuck her mouth, making her gag as he did. Her muffled sounds were not protest, but cries for more, and he knew it. Deeper each time, he went until she had taken him all. He held himself there, choking her, "look at me!", she opened her eyes, they watered with the need for a breath, and she could see that he liked it. He pulled out and allowed her to gasp.

"Let go of your ankles and get that ass in the air, face on the floor" he commanded. The rough mouth fucking had flipped her switch, and she no longer cared what he asked, she would do it. She let go quickly and dropped her chest to the floor, spreading her legs even wider, knowing she was wet and it showed through her panties. He grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them off her legs roughly, and she quickly recovered her position, her eyes closed, waiting for him to settled behind her, instead she heard the slip of leather as he picked the belt up again. The first lick of the belt had her eyes wide, and she whimpered. The second and third had her crying out. Now someone was certainly going to hear them...maybe come here to see what was going on, and he hadn't locked the door....

More with the belt, and her cheeks felt first warm, and then on fire. He stopped and rubbed each with his hand, soothing the burn, and sliding his fingers down between her cheeks and then across her slit, coming back covered with her juices. It seemed to have the appropriate effect, as he dropped the belt and got behind her. He quickly positioned himself and with a deep throated growl thrust into her wetness, as deep as he could go, almost pushing her entirely to the floor.

As he was inside her, he reached around her and grabbed her throat with one hand, and a nipple with the other. Using her throat to lift her body up, he continued to pump in her, squeezing both her throat and her nipple, enjoying the gasping that came from her between moans. He tilted her head to the side and using his lips to find her pulse, first kissed and then bit down on her, hard and rough, sucking and biting at the same time, knowing it would mark her up.

It was too much for her. She completely let go, allowing herself to be used, the precious air that she got was so sweet and cool, although not as often as she needed, driving her to focus even more on the pounding in her pussy and the biting on her neck, amplifying the pain and pleasure all at once. Between gasps for air she could feel herself start to get louder as his cock hit that sweet spot deep in her pussy. A few more thrusts and she was riding the orgasm just as she was riding him.

Feeling her pussy squeeze him, he thrust a few more times and then buried himself deep in her, his teeth still dug into her throat, his hand squeezing out the air and himself pumping his cum in her. She was limp and he untangled himself from her, pulling out and rolling onto the floor.

She laid there while he got dressed, then he slid her panties back up her legs and on her, pushing her clothes towards her.

"Come find me when you're dressed, this isn't done, " he said, as he slid his belt back into the loops on his jeans. He did it slowly and made sure she was watching. He knew what it was doing to her. He walked to the door and opened it, walking back to the party, leaving it open a crack. She got up and dressed, seeing the red lines that others would see as well, like a male marking his territory. It was probably going to be a long...and very eventful night.

VBlue
VBlue
3 Followers