All Comments on 'The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 03'

by long_legs2u

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

The suspense! Now he knows...... Looking forward to he next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait!

Loving this series!!!

When is the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Suspense at all

We all know how this is going to go..she'll resist for a while..and fail because she is off course a natural submissive who will see that all her fighting gets her nowhere and will then submit herself willingly to all the abuses he heaps on her.

How do we know this because every damn story in NC/R ends up that way..Once, just once I'd like to see the girl turn the tables on the 'Dominant'..is that too much to ask?

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Very nice ....

Can't wait to find out what Henry is going to do now that he finds out Elena is the lost princess of Lorrea ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointed

I have held off commenting hoping I was wrong in the past, but with every chapter that comes out this story feels more and more like a 2nd rate knock off of The Last Triton. Way too many similarities to be a coincidence for me and since your world building doesn't hold a candle to Waterburn's it is really bothering me. Just a few examples: She hides in the forest for years, living in the tops of trees helping people and trying to survive while becoming a 'legend'. She tries to keep back her identity after captured but in this chapter is found out in the bathhouse just like happened to Mila in the bathhouse in TLT when her hair color washes out. There is a woman in the bath house helping the prince like TLT has helping Asher. Her parents are killed and she is alone. I'm gonna stick with Waterburn and hopefully the next story this author puts out will be more original.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Anon disappointed

So far you are right, but there are only so many scenarios available.

Lets see where the author takes it from here.

Well written so certainly not going to judge yet.

TLT though is awesome and like TRS will take some beating.

I also agree with the other anon comment about NCR..

I do love a kick ass victim to win, but not often seen unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good good

I am exited to see where you go with this

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddlerover 10 years ago
Great!

So enjoying the story so far and I cannot wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am enjoying the story and am looking

I am enjoying the story and am looking forward to the next chapter. I hope your creativity holds true to what you have already posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Give it a chance...

I say to give it a chance. She has not given into anything yet.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

tsk tsk tsk, how long did she think the mystery would go unsolved

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
OUCH!

Talk about "the pen is mightier than the sword"!

I'm seem to have touched a nerve with diehard "Last tritan" fans. I'll say again: I also like that series, and subconsciously it may have leaked a little into my story, however it was unintentional. If you still can't get over that- then I suggest you stop reading basically all literature. Why? because a lot of authors (not that I consider myself an author- just a gal with a keyboard) paraphrase others. Example? Oh, I don't know, how about the most famous female author of this century? JK Rowling did it all the time (FDR's quote on nothing to fear but fear itself- for one example), yet people were not angry about it - as imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Anyways, I really hope that there are still some readers around to stick around for chapter 6... I had sooo much fun writing it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am sticking around!! I dig the TLT and I am getting into to your tale

currently I am salivating for more. Desafortunadamente when I click on the link I get this message "Sorry can't assemble the page"

I now can assemble my mind and get on my with my day without knowing what happens in 'the battle of wills. Prince vs Princess.

I hope you aren't discouraged by the ouchies, you are a talented writer and your story has its own merit. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SO WHAT if it has shades of similarities to "Last Tritan"?

I'm still enjoying the read and one shouldn't complain when its FOC, for gawd's sake!!

Keep up the good writing, Longlegs!!

pureintentionspureintentionsover 10 years ago
keep going

Its a good story, this is your story do as you will with it!

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereover 10 years ago
Ahhhh

I'm so fricking excited for the next chapter!!! I hope the prince is not a total sadist......

I like bad boys, not assholes lol

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Yayyy!!!

It has been a long time since I read one of these. The Prince and Princess type erotic novel so to speak. I eagerly await your future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
your next instalment is not succesully downloadable.

Would you please re submit it. Your story is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
originality

If you want to be a good writer, it helps if you take the time to come up with an original plot. Otherwise every reader will be focused on the comparison to another's work, rather than enjoying and commenting about yours.

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
Great Again.

Second time reading. Just as good, if not better than the first. Bravos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous