The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at where he was staring and her heart stopped. Her medallion lay in the valley between her breasts, sparkling in the light of the fireplace as brightly as the day her father gave it to her, not a fleck of dirt on it obscuring her heritage.

"The matron did not understand, but I recognised that coat of arms at once, because i'd been to the castle after it was sacked. There were a few paintings of the king and he was always wearing that necklace, not to mention that the family crest adorned a number of the rooms in the castle" the soldier narrated.

The prince reached out and lifted the medallion to look at it closely... his silence scaring the trembling Elena more than his words.

Henry dropped the medallion, letting it swing back into place between her breasts. He looked up at her with his piercing dark eyes and said "So, we finally meet... Princess Elena".

12