All Comments on 'The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 07'

by long_legs2u

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
SweetGaspsSweetGaspsover 10 years ago
Finally!!

It was worth the wait. Although I was hoping she would tell Henry about how Caspian accosted her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

it's a good story but a shame that she's not stronger and capable of resisting him mores strongly. I mean, she's a captive and her very life was treathend that afternoon and a bath turns her on? Not possible, sorry.

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Love this chapter ....

Love the contrast that you are weaving between Henry's slow seduction and Caspian's thwarted rape. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was so excited to this chapter post. I am thoroughly enjoying it and can't wait to chapter 8 and Elena to find out that she is tethered to the bed. I'm sure she will love that one. ;)

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 10 years ago
I really like it but...

I really wish she had told Henry about his douchenozzle cousin caspian's assault. I realize they are both forcing themselves on her, but like you put in the subject for this chapter, he is the lesser of two evils, and caspian is seriously deranged. She needs to tell Henry. Plus, it seems like a captive wouldn't care about sparing the feelings of her captor. Anyways, that's just my thought. I like it otherwise. Looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice ...but

I was hoping for her to be stronger...she survived 2 years on her own and killed many...one thing that he doesn't know and now she is turning into a mindless sex enhanced wimp...I mean an orgasm doesn't leave you that useless....my boyfriend one nigth went at it for six hours and manage to get 5 out of me..God bless him he , was a man on a mission .. I was a little shaky and had to walk down the stairs barefoot but nothing more......anyway I hope the strong character that she was comes back......looking forward for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story

Get real. He, his father and cousin kill her entire family, which by the sounds of things was a loving one and he expects her to love him. If it was my family i'd hate him and his to my dying day, unless there is some way that he was not involved in the destruction of every thing she held dear. The story writing is good but needs to be more realistic.

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Hmmm... lot's of BUT's...

I'll reply to all your insightful comments in about two weeks time- I'm off to the airport for a well earned vacation!!!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Love this.im beginning to think caspion was responsible for the start of the war. I also wish she would have toldhenry about caspion.enjoy a well deserved vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank you for this chapter

Please update quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm enjoying your story

Thank you for taking the time to share this stlry with us. Looking forward to how you continue to weave the tale!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Like a few of the other comments, I too expected her to be stronger even though I loved how she thwarted Caspian. She is very much the survivor and strategist because not only has she survived 2 years alone in a war torn country but she goes toe to toe with Henry as well. Loving this story mucho

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

I have enjoyed this chapter, it would be interesting to know exactly what the Princess would do if she did escape? Go back to living in a tree being a sniper? She needs to get sneaky, tell Henry about Caspian and go for the thrown! Thank you.

NuttaNuttaover 10 years ago
Loving it

Two week is too long :p awesome story - enjoy your holiday :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i just love your story!

waiting impatiently for the next chapter!

:)

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
OK, back from vacation!

I'm starting chapter 8--- it's not easy as I have a bunch of plotlines, but to tie them together takes a while.

JayEss90JayEss90over 10 years ago

glad to hear that youre back and cant wait for chapter 8 :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Towel ouchie

I really enjoyed this chapter and am thrilled that you are back from vacation I am so eager for more. But I was wondering wouldn't a towel used like that be a little too rough?

evonnaevonnaabout 10 years ago
sure, Caspian is too evil, but he's also..

.. the alpha guy, the hot, raw, dynamic one... there's a lot more fire and fight and tension and chemistry between them, than with her and Henry, so this chapter with their forest moment (past and present) was waaayyyy hotter than anything else so far... Henry practically treats her like a sister, and as someone else previously commented, he didn't have any interest in her before he learned she was a princess, and even now it's all just very polite, conversational, analytical and by the book... whereas Caspian really *wants* her with a passion, and has been chasing her high and low for years... oh, and she was "distracted by his scent", so perhaps not quite as unaffected as she appears... hopefully we'll see a lot more Caspian and a lot less Henry.. :) (since we're in the non-con section and all...)

oh and the towel thing.. yeah, that just sounded painful and uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
weak

i hate henry..and disappointed with elena I thought she is strong but I was wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
prefer Henry

The last two comments show disappointment w/the prince. I, however, see that he is trying to woo Elena. He is treating her more like an equal, and less like a slave, but still a prisoner.

I do not see any chemistry between Elena and Caspian, I just see her fear and his pathological resentment. If there were any redeeming qualities in Caspian, I would suggest a threesome. But, he seems to be a psychopath. Too bad. It would be more interesting if he were likeable. Although I see why Elena has acted as she has, I certainly hope she doesn't lose her fire. But she must see that Henry is a better alternative to Caspian.

I guess I would fall into the ranks of team Henry since she really has no good alternative, even if she were to escape. She needs Henry to thwart Caspian, as no other both wants to and would be able to control him. Enjoy ing your story, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love Henry!! Their relationship is hot

sweet_kittensweet_kittenabout 9 years ago
Enjoying these stories

What started as an hour of "me time" has turned into a long evening of obsessively reading story after story of these. I am thoroughly enjoying it.

I think the comments about Elena being too weak are not helpful, she has shown lots of fight so far and these stories would not be merely as good if she fought much harder. I like a heroine to have a lot of fight but if she fights too hard she will either be overpowered too soon or lose the innocence she carries and therefore some of the sexual attraction. I am a fan of forced and dominant sex but I recognise that if taken too far it could spoil the story that's developing and so I am particularly enjoying the close calls with Caspian and the persistent dominance and seduction from Henry.

I like the way that Elena's presence is / has changed Henry so much but I must admit that the change did appear to change so abruptly when Henry realised she was princess and that Henry actually appeared not much better than Caspian at the start.

But then we forget that this saga was published as each chapter was completed and has evolved probably much differently to what long_legs2u originally envisaged which you might have noticed started off in first person narrative. Generally the author gets to go back to the beginning to edit the story in line with the rest of the book before publishing.

I would like Henry to show his father and Caspian that he is not as weak and feeble as they think.

I am looking forward to the rest of the stories... What will happen when Caspian tries to get Elena alone again and what will happen if Henry's father discovers that Henry has not taken her yet? Will Elena fall in love with Henry? or perhaps Henry will realise the cruelty of his fathers and his cousins ways and will be able to change the fate of Lorrea with Elena by his side.

LuvTrackerLuvTrackeralmost 9 years ago
Stupid authors with stupid characters

She had come to the conclusion that it would be wise to keep the exchange between Caspian and herself private. She didn't think that Henry should know how much his cousin envied him or how much he lusted after her, she didn't know him well enough to anticipate his reaction.

Are you fucking kidding me? This girl is so stupid. Based on her past experience with Henry, she knew that he is possessive of her and telling her that his own cousin wants her too would ignite a reaction. She's a fucking prisoner! She should have learned to be cunning. She's fighting for her life and dignity. And all you write is about her climbinb trees. Your character is stupid because you are stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Suggestion

Why don't you just kill Elena? She's pathetic and useless anyway.

She lived 2 years in the forest but I don't think she learned much. You described her as more boyish and she could not even defend herself. From what I see, your character is not developing, she's stagnant. That is saying something after all she went through. But well, what can I expect from an amateur writer. I was expecting more common sense but I think it is too much to handle.

SubSarah420SubSarah420almost 9 years ago
Dont listen

Your story is wonderful and i have read the best their are on here. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore the haters

Though I've always given you 5 stars, I've always been in too much of a hurry to read the next chapter to even glance at the comments section. Until today..

I was so surprised to see such negative criticism. I completely disagree. You are far superior to the majority of what I've read here. This site has many examples of poorly written trash, lacking plot or imagination with not even a hint of sensuality; more often as not leading me to be curious regarding their decision to avoid any attempt to proofread their work and further to sincerely pity their sex partner (if they exist).. Lol. But as its a free site for amateur writers to submit erotic stories, I'm not sure why someone should be expecting Tolstoy.

I have very much enjoyed your story! Your writing shows real talent and frankly I've paid $30 for a best seller which proved far less entertaining. I hope you will continue submitting your works. The more you write the better you will become. Unfortunately for your current fans this means we will one day be forced to pay for the privilege of reading your words.

So... To the readers who are so negative: stop reading the story, give it a low score and move on. Your hostile comments are not helpful and can hardly be taken as constructive criticism. Oh, and consider upping the dosage of your daily meds.

Screw the critics and keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous