All Comments on 'The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 11'

by long_legs2u

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Yo

Go Caspian go

Told you he would get there.

Now...does she eventually fall for him or cut his balls off.

Over to you long legs...

Many thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG!!!!

I love this story!! I can't believe Henry didn't get there on time but I CANNOT wait for the next chapter!! When will it come out?!?

MickZimMickZimover 10 years ago
WOW

I was expecting Henry to get there in time, but WOW! I love the twist. Thank you for your submission and I await your next.

rbmlnrbmlnover 10 years ago
UGHHHHHH WHY!!!!!!

Why didn't Henry get there on time!!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter to see what Henry does to Caspian. How long before the next chapter, please don't let us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Gawd!!!

Our hero wasn't in time to save his princess!!!.......should have taken her earlier for himself.....what a waste!!!

Eeewww!!!..... Hope she doesn't get preggie!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Somebody is going to die soon LOL.. poor obsessed Caspian just signed his own death certificate

tati89tati89over 10 years ago
poor princess..

The poor princess. Can't wait till Henry finds out and the shitstorm of his recenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I say: Off with Caspian's birdie!

Killing Caspian won't bring her virginity back.

His dick needs to go for lesson to be learnt.

How ironic, the prince held back his passion for months and the princess loses her precious virtue in one day to her enemy.

Darksider1029Darksider1029over 10 years ago
YES!

OMG OMG OMG i hope she is preggerz! The dramaaaaaa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please make it be a bad dream!

I sincerely hope it is a crazy effect of the drugs. But if not I hope Henry doesn't kick her to the curb just because she's no longer a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Noooo!!!

Not liking this twist at all. I too hope it is a drug-infused bad dream. Did Caspian not rob her of enough? Poor Henry.

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Weird to apologise and take a bow at the same time?

I'm sorry for all you readers who were rooting for Henry to be the first to get a crack at Elena, but do not fret, he's not down for the count :)

I'm writing chapter 12 at the moment, it's a lot of fun trying to tie things together--- I have so many scanerios bouncing around in my head I've re-written it 3 times already and still not finished.

Keep the comments coming - I love to hear your thoughts- good and bad.

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
I do hope that Henry is

planning some serious retribution toward Caspian!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 10 years ago
ugh, fuck caspian

Forget the poor Henry comments. It isn't Henry who had his body taken against his will! I want to see Elena kick caspian's weenie ass and hand it to him . Then I want to see Elena be the one to finish the coward off. Seriously, I hope you have grand plans for caspian's demise and that Elena gets to take charge in those plans. I guess Henry can help too, but ultimately I feel it's Elena's vengeance to be had. Feeling very GRRRRR right now. -Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pfft

Don't say sorry. It sucks that Henry didn't get that honor but it makes Casshole eventual demise much...much more palatable. I won't make specualtions about what may happen...but I hope it's castration with a white hot blunt rusty knife.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Damn!

I wish this chapter could have included the fuck! Shit, thats so mean. LOL. Seriously though, you had better have a good rough bloodyfuck at the beginning of chapter 12. I will never forgive you if you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf

Have been waiting for the sex between Harry and the princess for over 10 chapters and now she is getting raped by the creep C? Is this a joke? She better be dreamming. Geeezzz i fel very very let down! Will givet it one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please let Caspian die. This is so not fair to Elena or Henry. I was afraid of this. :(

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
Awful.

I expected the threat but I never expected you to go through with this. Repulsive, upsetting, discouraging. I don't even know if I want to read the rest.

You went too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

WTF We've waited over 10 chapters for Henry to take his Princess and after all that Caspian takes her Virginity? Seriously I totally banked on Henry getting there just in time. Please let this be a dream other wise I don't know if I will continue to read. I mean after all that waiting just to get to that? WTF long_legs? At this point I don't think I want to continue reading your story but I'll wait and read the next chapter before I decide one way or the other...but seriously, I'm disappointed. I hope you can recover from this before this I really liked your story. Good Luck ur gonna need it

AschermerAschermerover 10 years ago
Well...

I had been wondering why this story is still being published in the Non-consent section instead of Romance. Guess I have my answer right here.

I'm not upset about the Caspian-going-there thing, though I understand why others might be. Like someone else said, after 10 chapters of Elena/Henry it's a bit jarring to have this happen, though I'm not really buying into the "Caspian got her virginity, poor Henry, what a waste!" line of thinking. (Sure, it sucks balls that Caspian had to be her first, but it would have been equally awful if Henry HAD been the one to pop her cherry and he got her afterwards. Just saying.)

I just hope she won't actually end up with him. Not only because I can't read his name without picturing Ben Barnes in really silly fantasy getup, but because he lost me at "I thought you would be a bit more... what's the proper terminology? Oh yes - that you'd be more fuckable." (dude, it's like you have never raped a woman before, wtf) and "Prepare yourself Princess, for the feeling of a true Kravaolian cock!" (If that's his battle cry, it's a small wonder that Lorrea fell. The soldiers were too busy laughing their asses off to do any fighting.)

I'll keep reading, because things can go in a lot of different directions from this point on, and I'm interested in seeing what you'll throw at us next. I only hope that you won't listen to the majority of commenters and make this a dream sequence, because that would be a) cheap and a cop out, and b) throw away all the potential developments that this chapter's ending unlocked. Let the characters deal with the complications they face without pressing any reset buttons, please?

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks LadyMira

When I started out writing this story, I didn't really know how hard it is to write a story, let alone a paragraph. To develop a character, a scene, etc' and have it not sound robotic or silly was a real challenge. The more I wrote, the more descriptive the chapters became. I initially thought only to have a simple "princess kidnapped by evil prince who has his way with her" but it evolved into a much more complex and intricate plot.

I'm inclined to apologize to all you readers who seem to be mortally offended by Caspian taking Elena's virginity, but I won't. See, this series is in the nonreluctance/nonconsensual category. Now, I'm certainly not advocating rape or anything of the sort, I'm just writing a fictional story. Many famous authors wrote rape scenes which serve as a plot point and nothing more. I'm not equating myself to writers such as Grisham or Follet, I'm just saying that some of you need to take a deep breath and lighten up. If you don't want to continue reading, that's your choice, but I'd appreciate if you guys wouldn't rate this badly just because the plot twist was not to your liking. Maybe the next chapter will be exactly the opposite?

Anywhoooooo.... thanks for sticking with me and I hope there are still enough readers left to enjoy the next coming chapters :)

I do appreciate your feedback, whether it's positive or negative- as long as it's constructive.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
My twopence worth

Completely agree with Lady Mira

It's a great story, and if I want a dream scenario I will dig out some old videos of JR and Bobby.

Long legs...great story and it's yours to write whatever way you want...

Have I said I was rooting for Caspian. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No...No...No....

No to any suggestion of a dream scenario please.......that would be ridiculous and implausible.....no reader would buy it, not by a long shot....please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Longlegs, its your story, you can write whatever your majesty pleases.

Your readers may rant all they want about your story-line but they will still read it....LOL....and rant again.

Better to have lots of feedback, negative or not, rather than no feedback; as it just shows that your story-telling is powerful enough to elicit emotions,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Update???

Your story is AMAZING! I really love the plot and especially the cliffhangers! I really do look forward to this stuff when I'm upset. And I probably read your story a million times already! I kind of disliked the last idea of part 2 on chapter 11, but it was one hell of a cliffhanger! Don't change a thing! PLEASE update! I do hope the next chapter will be better, and include King Henry:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

You know I think you could actually have a career in writing because this was amazing, you really know how to make a reader keep coming back for more and personally I think if caspian didn't get her first if wouldn't have been as good as it was. Looking forward to chapter 12!

girlwhocantsaynogirlwhocantsaynoover 10 years ago
In lurrrvvv!!!

F***ing cant stand people who complain about non consent stories, the sooner they stop reading the sooner the negativity stops!! so screw them! LOVE the story, LOVE this twist, Keep going! And I adore your comment about famous classic writers using rape, so true.

I'm positive I'm not alone in checking daily for updates :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really?!?

You managed to make me go from liking your series to hating it in one chapter! I can't believe I wasted all that time on this series. Chapter 11 sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally

Thank you for this chapter! Really hoped that Caspian would spend some time with her and hope he will do more before Henry arrives. I mean, this isn't supposed a romance story, as you said... The prospect of Elena as Caspian's submissive slave is nice, I think, although Caspian is not the smartest of all villians...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loose Ends

I have really enjoyed this series but I hope you will continue and tie up some loose ends:

1. Is Caspian right and Henry wimps out or does Henry use his power as King and reclaim Elena and crush Caspian?

2. Does the Captain get away with his treachery?

3. What does Elena feel about sex after the rape?

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
To the remaing readers....

I know some of you are wondering whether I've fallen down a well or something - worry not. I'm still alive and kicking, just struggling to find time (and honestly, the strength) to sit myself down and type. Self control has never been a strong point for me... But don't worry my faithful readers, you'll be hearing from Elena, Henry and Caspian soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!

One of my favourite stories on Literotica. Just can't wait for the next chapter! Really interesting and brave twist you've got towards the end of this one, I applaud you! Would've been very typical/predictable and tbh slightly boring had henry came in and saved the day. This adds a good kick to the story, well done. Excited to read what'll happen next! Keep it coming :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where r u??

Come on!!! Type type💻💻💻.. We r waitin desperately!!! Just love your theme.. The prince falling for the lost princess and then givin her the time to accpt him is a total wow..! If u knw any similar stories on literotica or any other site plz let me knw... I am in love wid this theme... U just rock! Keep writn

P.S. plz make chptr 12 big!!

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Google docs...

At last count, I've typed 11 pages on googledoc - which probably adds up to 2 and a half pages on literotica... and I think you guys deserve more than that, so I'm still typing - I want you guys to have at least 3 pages to make up for this torturous wait :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Noo Long legs!!!

U r still typin!!! Nd then these ppl wont publish it for yet a week!! Oh god this is pure torture.. Isnt there Any way we can tell em to publish it immediately???

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
I'm such a pushover!

Your last few comments made me get my act together and finish the chapter (never knew that peer pressure worked through the internet - from people you've never met :) I've submitted it, so hopefully it'll be up soon!

And now, if you will all excuse me, I'm off to sleep!

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Good News

I'll be looking out for the next installment. Now we descover what fate has instore for Caspian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oui

I liked it idk why people are hating it, I think over all this will have te best impact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
😩

Oh God!!! How many more days to go!!!

evonnaevonnaabout 10 years ago
oooh, liking it.

So glad it was with Caspian, but god, what a time to stop a chap :) can't wait for the next one.. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous