The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch! Stop that!" Elena cried, trying to shift her nipple out of his mouth, but he moved with her, sucking gently on the sensitive skin.

"That was only a taster, Princess."

Caspian's hands slid over her hips and down her backside, his hands cupping her bottom, kneading the globes roughly.

Elena hissed, pulling her hips forward, attempting to arch away from his touch, but she just succeeded in thrusting her hips against the rough material covering Caspian's hips.

A soft growl emanated from Caspian's throat, causing Elena to pull harder on her restraints. She knew he was getting too aroused, she needed to stop him but she was quite powerless to do it.

"Time to see what Henry's been keeping from me these past few weeks," he said wickedly, lowering his face so that it was eye level with her pussy.

Caspian blew gently over the area, chuckling to himself as he saw her nether lips clench in response. Elena shifted her hips but Caspian held her firmly in place with one hand as the other traced her feminine folds.

"So delicate," he said, pinching one of her lips and then the other, watching as they turned a darker shade of red. He placed his middle finger at the top of her pubic mound and traced a straight line downwards, stopping when he reached her opening. Caspian looked up and smiled cruelly as he saw that Elena was watching his every move with apprehension on her face.

He pushed his finger in abruptly, with no warning. Elena grunted in discomfort, as she felt his calloused finger rubbing against her walls.

"You're hurting me - stop" she grunted, her muscles clamping down on the unwanted intrusion.

"God, you've got a tight pussy - no wonder Henry wouldn't share you," he said, pulling his finger out. "And dry as a bone too. What? Not happy to fuck me Princess?" he asked, twisting her nipple to elicit a response.

"Ahhh," she squealed, tears brimming in her eyes. "Please don't, I'll do anything, just don't..." she pleaded, her pride long forgotten in wake of Caspian's intentions.

Chuckling, Caspian slid off the bed and stood up. Elena felt a wave of relief, thinking that he had heeded her pleas. Her heart sunk however, when she saw his fingers start to remove his clothing. He pulled his shirt off over his head and tossed it aside, before moving south to the laces of his pants. Elena looked away, not keen on observing his undressing a second time.

"The time has long since passed when I would have considered the begging of a whore," he said blankly in response to her earlier pleas.

Elena looked back at him, a pink tinge in her cheeks. "I am no whore."

"Oh but you are. You are the Princess of whores - you sleep with a prince, to become his queen. Is that not the way of a whore?" he asked mockingly as he walked towards the bed, his erection bouncing obscenely off his stomach with every step.

Caspian straddled her hips, his pulsing erection rubbing against her stomach as he leaned forwards to steal a kiss from her lips. Elena managed to turn her head to the side, allowing Caspian access only to her cheek, which he licked with his rough tongue, causing Elena to whimper in disgust.

Caspian slid downwards, flicking her nipples with his tongue as his the tip of his cock slid down over her pubic mound and rubbed gently against her entrance. Caspian knelt between her legs, one hand on her hip, as the other guided his cock head between her pussy lips.

Sweat beaded on Elena's forehead and between her breasts, as Caspian leaned forwards, his large cock slowly parting her lips. Caspian grunted as he pushed forwards a little more. Elena cried out in pain as the head of his cock slipped into her.

Caspian groaned. Elena glanced at him in pained confusion and was somewhat pleased to see that he seemed to be in some degree of pain too, although not nearly as much as she was in.

Cursing loudly, Caspian pulled out of her, causing a small twinge of pain before an immense feeling of relief.

Elena continued to look at Caspian, who was stroking his erect penis while seemingly lost in thought. It was costing her every ounce of pride she possessed not to divulge to him that she was a virgin. A small part of her mind thought maybe he would be more gentler if he knew, or he would go about it a different way. However, that really was only a small fraction of her thinking, for her rational mind knew that Caspian would only revel in her pain and embarrassment and use it to his advantage - nothing good would come from divulging such a secret.

"You know," Caspian said, his hand still rubbing his shaft, "this isn't quite how I imagined fucking you."

"Let me guess- you thought i'd be begging for... for... for THIS on a bended knee, right? Thought I'd just roll over and spread my legs willingly?" Elena growled at him through clenched teeth.

"Well not entirely like that," he grinned sheepishly, "but I thought you would be a bit more... what's the proper terminology? Oh yes - that you'd be more fuckable, Princess - and not as dry as the deserts of Grahhlief."

"If i'm such a disappointment, the perhaps i'll just be on my way then..." she said, tugging at her leg restraints.

"Not to worry Princess - even the driest deserts are wet if you know where and how deep to dig," he said, hitching a cruel smile back on his face as he climbed back between her legs.

Caspian wrapped a hand around his erect shaft and guided the tip of his cock over her pussy lips, up and down, without pushing past them. He reached out with his other hand and pressed firmly against her clitoris, causing her to pull her hips away sharply. Caspian chuckled but continued the ministrations of both hands.

Elena was somewhat relieved that he wasn't forcing himself on her again, but she was beyond mortified by his current dexterous activity. She closed her eyes once again, trying to shut out the scene unfolding below her, but cried out as she felt a sharp stab of pain between her legs.

"No no no Princess, eyes open," Caspian instructed, easing up on the intense pressure he had exerted on her clit just moments earlier.

Caspian silently continued stroking his cock head against Elena's pussy lips while his other hand stimulated her clit. His actions went uninterrupted for a few minutes before he spoke again.

"Now, I find myself in a dilemma - on one hand, you owe me a punishing fuck and your dry state would clearly provide the grounds for that," he said as he rubbed his cock head over her lips again.

"I owe you nothing," Elena hissed.

"On the other hand," he continued as if she had not interrupted him, "I think it would be even more humiliating for you to enjoy your own degradation. What do you think?" he asked, grinding his thumb against her clit.

Elena sucked air in sharply in response to his thumb. "You don't really expect me to answer that do you?"

"No."

"So why did you even ask?"

"Because of that look of hatred that flashed in your eyes just moment ago - that look could burn a thousand torches, and is not so far from a look of intense lust. Also, it's just fun to get you all riled up," he added with a shrug of his shoulders and a twinkle in his eye.

"See, the question is - do I want to hear your screams of pain or hear your moans of pleasure as my cock slices through you? Truthfully, they are both an attractive prospect," he murmured, his cock rubbing against her lips with a little more force.

"You'll hear neither."

"I assure you Princess that I will. I anticipate the latter, as in the short few minutes that this verbal sparring has taken place, your pussy has become exceedingly wet."

Elena looked at his grinning face, her own registering shock and surprise. "What are you talking about?"

Caspian chuckled. "You may not have noticed because your mind has been so focused on hating and defying me, that your body was actually responding to my touch. See?" he said, pushing a finger easily into her opening and bringing it before Elena's confused face, his glistening finger evidence of her body's treachery.

Elena blushed scarlet as Caspian returned his focus to her pussy. As Elena squirmed beneath his touch, she was more acutely aware of the moisture that had gathered there. She cursed her body silently, even though she knew that it wasn't her fault, but nonetheless it still felt like a betrayal.

"I think it's high time we move things along, yes? Time for some fun," he said as he pressed his cock against her opening as his other hand held onto her hip.

"WAIT!" she shrieked.

Caspian looked up at her. "For what?"

"I... I... Caspian, please, don't!" she pleaded.

Caspian's mouth curled into a smile and his eyes burned with lust at the sound of his name on her lips.

Slowly, inch by hard inch, Caspian's cock sunk into Elena. She bit her lip against the pain that grew with every inch Caspian's cock penetrated. After a few seconds Caspian's hand on her hip tightened as she felt his cock stop advancing.

Elena looked up at Caspian's face, which was hovering only a few inches above her own. The look on his face was one of complete shock.

"You're - you're - you're a VIRGIN?!" he asked hoarsely.

Elena looked away from his searching gaze, tears blurring her vision.

"A virgin," he muttered in awe. "Why didn't you say so?"

Elena ignored him, tears leaking from her eyes onto the silky sheets.

Caspian started to laugh, a deep gleeful laugh that lasted for quite some time. Secretly Elena hoped that his laughter would cause him to become dislodged from within her, but his grip on her hip prevented her from slipping away.

"Oh my Princess, you've made me so happy I can't even tell you!" he whispered hotly against the shell of her ear. "And to think, that my cousin had me believing that he was defiling you with his mediocre cock night after night. That impotent liar!"

Caspian pushed himself back up and took a firm hold of her hips with both hands.

"Prepare yourself Princess, for the feeling of a true Kravaolian cock," he said pompously, before thrusting his entire hard length into her pussy in one, quick movement.

12