All Comments on 'The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 15'

by long_legs2u

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
You are soooooo dead

Stopping this at the most inopportune time...!!

Caspian would have had her twice by now :-))

Prepare to die painfully long legs while I consult as to the best method of prolonging your torture.

XX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is rape?

Both her words and body language suggest that she's not at all ready and Henry is either oblivious or ignoring her. Sex under those conditions makes it rape. I hope that the next chapter(s) either contain a pause for them both to come to terms with the previous (violent) rape or for them both to accept that the contents of this chapter do constitute assault.

I'm still enjoying it though! Please continue!

AuraPhoenixAuraPhoenixabout 10 years ago
Oh please...

This is the 'nonconsent/reluctance' category. What exactly do you think that implies? The emphasis on nonconsent. -_-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Breathless

That is how this chapter left me! Well done! And for the love of Pete post Chapter 16 within the next 20 seconds ;p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely chapter but the pace......oh my.....

Sigh!!!......15 chapters to get here....and he still hasn't bedded her......

inspector123inspector123about 10 years ago
Wonderful chapter as always ...

Love your writing. I know that all the build up to the climax will be worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ohhh You Begger! How could you! :)

How could you leave it there? ;) You've got us all worked up thinking that, at last after 15 chapters, it was finally going to happen. You're teasing us. :) OMG please post chapter 16 quickly. Please don't make us wait as long as we had to for this one.

long_legs2ulong_legs2uabout 10 years agoAuthor
I know, I know... you all want me strung up and quartered :)

I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the chapter - it sure makes it easier to write the next chapter with positive support.

Trust me, I really didn't want to end the chapter that way, but after writing 20 pages (seriously, literotica is just plain evil that they condense 20 pages into a three page format) I was pretty tired. I'm sure you guys agree with me, that if / when Henry and Elena get together - you will want more than 1 page - and I just really wanted to post all my hard work (if any of you have ever written a story - you'll know what I mean).

Now, I know you guys are screaming for more (I would be too), but I DO have quite a busy life, and writing is a real privilege that is hard to squeeze in with family, shift work and friends...

So, I ask you guys for a little patience. Take a deep breath - that's what I'm doing.

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*soft strangled cry of frustration, grinning*

Wonderful chapter..... hated to see it end there, but completely understand you leaving us hanging. i am anticipating the next chapter that much more. *grins* Keep up the amazing writing. i am so glad that you did not end the story with the last chapter. Looking forward with baited breath for Elena's reaction to what Henry is about to do to her. *hazels sparkling*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

So the poor girl was recently raped by his cousin, he doesn't even mention or acknowledges the fact that her family is missing on this important day nor seems to have any inkling that she doesn't love him. Why everyone such a fan of Henry, he is a grade A arrogant dork.

long_legs2ulong_legs2ualmost 10 years agoAuthor
If only I smoked...

I'm telling you guys, writing the next chapter is well... making me squirm! I've only written one page and it's is making wish I was a smoker... oh my...

StageFiveStageFivealmost 10 years ago
Loving the series!!!

I have been reading this series all day! Stumbled upon it and have not been disappointed. It reminds me of some of the things I write for my husband. Starting off roughly and ending with the female confused but falling for him- your's is much better of course. Keep going!

long_legs2ulong_legs2ualmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Happy you enjoy my story.

As for the rest of you guys, thanks for sticking around - don't worry, I haven't left you hanging - I was on vacation and work is CRAZY at the moment... But fear not... I'm still working on the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent

Amazing work , waiting for d nxt chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Another chapter coming soon?

long_legs2ulong_legs2ualmost 10 years agoAuthor
Yes, still working on it.

I had no idea when I first started out to write this story (when I was just out of uni and unemployed) how much time and effort it takes to write one paragraph. Now that I have a full-time job (it's quite exhausting) it's even harder. But I feel an obligation to finish this story properly - I couldn't bear the thought of putting my devoted followers through the torment that HisPet put readers through by just abandoning a great story. So fear not, I'm still working on it. At last count- 11 google doc pages, which I think roughly translates to 3 literotica pages.

Stay tuned for updates!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
update?

Got any update for us?

long_legs2ulong_legs2ualmost 10 years agoAuthor
Slowly working on it.

I started out writing this chapter pretty easily, but for some reason (and I have a whole slew of them to pick from) it's been really hard for me to get through this. I want to do the characters justice (and also you readers) - every time I sit down at my computer to write another paragraph (which takes half an hour) I read through what I've written so far- during which I add more scenes and change lots of things, so by the time I get to the place I left off - it's two hours later and I'm tired :(

So... yes, it's hard, slow work this time around.

Just know that I'm still working on it!

MickZimMickZimalmost 10 years ago
HisPet?

Never heard of him/her. Point me to the story, cause google search isn't worth much when it comes to look up lit users.

Can't wait for the net chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MickZim - it's a series called "the rebellious slave"...

good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@MickZim

Just click on NonConsent/Reluctance and scroll down till you see NonConsent hall of fame. Click on the rebellious slave chapter 1. Or you can check out the Last Tritan. Both are super good!

getthebookgetthebookover 9 years ago
glad to read

You are alive and busy. .... I was wondering why I had not seen anything posted for a while. I believe you stated in the past of time commitments. So happy that you have updated. Yes so much easier w/o work in the way. Pain in the ass jobs.

Looking forward to whenever the next chapter comes out. I rather you take your time and do your story justice. But over thinking it can weaken your writing too. Good luck.

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 9 years agoAuthor
Take a deep breath

"Drumroll please..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Obeying orders

Giving drum roll

Eve86Eve86over 9 years ago
And still rolling!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sore arms

All this drumming has my arms feeling like lead

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 9 years agoAuthor
Keep on drumming--- I'm at a loss at what to do.

I submitted the new chapter 3 days ago, after spending a good 3 months writing it. Today I looked up my profile to check why it hasn't been posted yet and I received the following message from Literotica: "Make changes to your story"..... WTF?!

They continue with a generic message of suggestions about spelling and punctuation etc' --- but don't sat where/what the bloody problem is!!!

I write with the queen's English - not American English... is that the problem??? I am at my wit's end with whoever drew the straw to be my editor for this story. I don't know what to do. Help.

KatherineAlexKatherineAlexover 9 years ago

Try to email Laura from your profile/favorites page... in the last paragraph it has the link... she might be able to help with the publishing issue.

inspector123inspector123over 9 years ago
I am drumming the drums of war ....

Can you send a message to the moderators of this site Laurel or Manu and see if one of them can help? Let me know if you don't know how to do this and I can send you a pm. I just finished re-reading chapter15 yesterday!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous