The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not be frightened by my words, my little hummingbird - but I want to feel you, taste you, see you... I want you Elena, all of you. I've wanted you for so very long I can barely stand," he said, his voice dripping with lust.

Henry turned her around, cupping her face and drawing her in for a long, yet tender kiss. Out of breath, Henry took a step back to admire his beautiful wife in all her glory.

Elena blushed furiously, but was able to control the urge to cover herself.

"Stunning," Henry said. "Elena, I want to ask you to return a favour. Just as I undressed you, I wish for you to undress me," he said evenly, taking her hand in his and placing it on his chest.

Elena bit her lip and looked up at Henry in uncertainty. "Go on," he said, encouraging her gently with his soft tone.

Elena's trembling fingers fumbled with the laces tying Henry's sky-blue shirt at the neck. He pressed a hand over her trembling fingers. "Slowly Elena, it will be easier if you calm your nerves."

Elena gulped loudly and let out a deep breath. Henry's hand fell to his side as Elena's trembling subsided. She managed to loosen the laces enough that the shirt could easily be pulled over his head. Next, Elena's hands traveled down Henry's chest, her fingers feeling the underlying muscle as her hands slid further down and moved to his waist. She grasped his shirt from both sides and pulled upwards, inching out the material that was still tucked into his trousers.

"Keep going," Henry said, kneeling before Elena, raising his arms over his head.

Elena blushed anew as Henry's hot breath washed over her navel as he spoke to her. Nevertheless, she crouched slightly, grasped the bottom of his shirt and slowly pulled it off over his head.

Henry stood up, took the shirt from her hands and tossed it aside. He placed one hand on the back of her neck, pulling her up against his chest as his head dipped to taste her lips. Henry groaned and pulled her tighter against him, her breasts pressed firmly against his warm chest. When Henry broke the kiss and stepped back, he smiled as he took note of Elena's flushed complexion and her nipples, which only moments ago had been flat and smooth, now stood erect and proud against her areolas.

Elena looked down, following Henry's gaze. She gasped and turned around, wrapping her hands around her chest. Just when she thought she couldn't feel any more mortified than she already did...

"No Elena," Henry said, placing his hands on her shoulders and turning her back to face him. She refused to look at him and instead stared at her feet. Henry placed a hand under her chin and lifted her face slowly. "Do not hide," he continued. "Your body's response is most pleasing to me - it is a good thing Elena," he said, gently pulling her hands away from her breasts. "Now, please continue, my beautiful queen," he said, taking her hand and placing it on his belt buckle.

Elena's heart thudded forcefully against her chest as her fingers clumsily worked the thick leather through the metal buckle. Henry removed the belt and looped it around Elena's backside, the leather brushing against the smooth skin of her ass. Elena shivered as she felt Henry run the belt from side to side, before he pulled her towards him with a sudden yank of the belt. His lips locked onto Elena's, as he tossed the belt aside, his hands now cupping her backside instead of the belt. Elena's gasp never left her lips as Henry's lips remained firmly planted over her own. Henry kneaded her soft skin, gently at first, but proceeded to pull her against him with more force, his powerful fingers digging into the soft flesh of her ass.

Henry finally broke the kiss, looking down at Elena, amused with her flushed face and deep breathing. "Very good Elena, very good," he said with a smirk, before placing her hands on the laces of his pants.

Elena's fingers followed the lace's path, her nails scraping against the tight fabric, causing Henry to groan through his teeth. She started to undo the laces, pulling them slowly apart until they were quite loose.

"Keep going," Henry whispered in her ear, his hands guiding hers to the loose waist of his trousers.

Elena bit her lip as she hooked her fingers at the top of his pants, slowly pulling them down, revealing the tight muscle beneath.

"I can't Henry, I can't do this," she said in a small voice, a blush spreading across her face and chest.

"Yes you can," Henry said confidently.

"No Henry, I mean - I really can't!" she said, turning even pinker in the face as she pointed to Henry's crotch. Henry looked down and let out a bark of a laugh, finally understanding what Elena meant. His obvious erection was straining the material of his trousers, something a more experienced hand would have no trouble maneuvering, but Elena was quite the novice when it came to that particular part of undressing. He kissed her softly on the lips, chuckling slightly.

"Don't worry, I'll help," he said. Henry pushed a hand beneath the material and grasped his erection while the other pulled the trousers away and underneath it. "There you go Elena, you can continue."

Elena's face burned in embarrassment as knelt before Henry to pull the rest of his trousers down. Her heart pounded, and even though she did her best not to look at it, she couldn't help herself from sneaking a glance or two at Henry's stiff member. Henry chuckled, causing Elena to think that he caught her looking, so she hurriedly finished undressing Henry, pulling off his shoes and pants as one.

Henry kicked away the remnants of his clothing and pulled Elena into a smoldering kiss, causing her to hold onto his muscular arms for support.

"Exquisite," Henry breathed, as they came up for air. "I want to feel you Elena," he said, turning her around and pulling her back against him.

"MMMmm, your skin is so soft," he whispered as he planted small kisses at the nape of her neck, causing her eyelids to droop and feel so heavy as she leaned into him. She jumped slightly, when she felt his erection pressed against her lower back, Henry only chuckled as he cupped her breasts in both hands from behind. Elena shuddered as she felt him rub his erection against her.

She couldn't believe this was happening -she - Elena, the princess of Lorrea, naked in the arms of the King of Kravaolia, standing in his bedroom, moments away from... from -

Elena snapped back to the present as she felt Henry's hand swoop down her front and delved between her legs. Immediately her legs clamped down on his hand, without even a conscious thought on her part.

"Tsk, tsk," Henry clucked his tongue. "Relax Elena," he whispered, pushing her leg open by hooking his own between hers, gently forcing them apart.

"Henry..." Elena whimpered quietly as she felt his fingers tickle her folds and stroke the inside of her thighs. A sharp intake of breath issued from her lips as one of Henry's fingers pressed between her folds, sliding in just a little.

"Not quite ready yet? No, I suppose not," he said, almost to himself, as his finger withdrew and he cupped her mound instead, his hand rubbing the delicate flesh in his hand.

One hand between her legs, the other playing with her nipple, Elena arched her back to feel some semblance of control.

"I want you so badly Elena it practically hurts," he moaned in her ear. "But I know that if I took you now, I would hurt you - and I don't want that..." he said, his words trailing off as his lips found her neck and started to kiss it, different areas, his teeth scraping the skin from time to time, causing Elena to quiver slightly in his arms.

"But worry not, my dear," he said, kissing her shoulder, a devilish smile spreading across his handsome face. "I know just the thing to help you out," he said, before bending down and sweeping her suddenly off her feet and into his arms.

Elena screeched as she felt her feet leave the floor, she clung to Henry as he carried her over to the bed. Henry set her down on the soft covers, his eyes sweeping her beautiful body once more before climbing onto the bed himself. He settled between her legs, sitting on his heels, as he looked down at Elena.

Elena blushed furiously as she realised the view Henry had. She couldn't close her legs, Henry had positioned himself between them, making it impossible.

Henry's eyes locked on to hers as he slowly lowered his head so he was eye level with her pussy.

"Henry," Elena began to say, "what are you -" before she gasped, as she felt Henry's tongue slide over and between her folds.

Elena sat bolt upright and placed a hand over her pussy, blocking Henry's access.

"What are you doing?!" she hissed, her face crimson.

"Giving you a helping hand - well not so much a hand..." he said with a small chuckle.

"Well whatever it is you're doing - you can stop it this instant!" she squeaked, as Henry attempted to push her hand away.

"Why?" asked Henry, his hands tracing her sensitive inner-thighs.

"I told you before - I do know a thing or two about the marital bed and I KNOW this is not right! Absolutely improper," she said, her voice a mixture of haughtiness and panic as Henry successfully pried her hand away.

Henry laughed softly before pushing her legs further apart, grabbing hold of her hands and pressing them firmly against the mattress.

"And as I told YOU before, my delicious Princess, you have a lot to learn about marital bed," he said, lowering his head once more, his eyes on her pussy.

"Think of this, as the start of your education," he breathed hotly against her, his eyes twinkling with lust as he leaned forward, a wide grin spreading across his face...