The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel down - lower yourself onto your knees Elena - that's it, here, take my hand," Henry said, grasping Elena's hand in his, helping her to kneel astride him, instead of dropping awkwardly from such a height.

Henry pushed himself up into a sitting position, his head a foot below Elena's pink face, his eyesight in line with her breasts. A sharp intake of breath passed between Elena's lips as Henry's lips closed over one of her nipples, his tongue lashing the hardened nub. Elena gripped Henry's shoulders as he pulled her nipple towards him, her torso following suit. Henry let her nipple fall from his lips, quickly moving to the other, sucking hard on the neglected flesh, drawing a ragged moan from between Elena's lips.

Henry flicked her nipple once more with his rough tongue before leaning back against the pillows, smiling at his flustered bride. "Lean back now - as if you are about to sit on your heels Elena," Henry instructed, his hands on her knees.

Elena did as Henry asked, but lurched straight back up on her knees almost immediately. As she sat back she had felt his hard member push against her wetness. Henry chuckled, watching Elena's surprised expression - he had expected no less a reaction. "Calm yourself Elena, it is only the tip of my cock," he said softly, a smile playing around the corner of his mouth.

Elena blushed profusely again, more from his words than anything else. "Henry..." Elena said beseechingly.

"Don't fret my little hummingbird, you will like this, I promise," he said, wrapping his hand around his erect cock.

Elena bit her lip and nodded apprehensively. She once more lowered herself back down, this time a little more slowly, her heart pounding. She froze as she felt the head of Henry's cock touch her nether lips.

"That's it, good, just like that," Henry crooned, as he began to rub the tip of his cock along her lips, parting them with swift strokes. When it appeared to Henry that Elena had calmed down a little, he removed his hand from his stiffness and reached for hers.

Elena's heart skipped a beat as Henry wrapped her hand around his cock, closing his hand over hers. She could actually feel the shaft pulsing greedily in her hand. Elena looked down at Henry's face apprehensively. Henry smiled softly, "If you'd like you can twist your hand gently, or squeeze lightly- that would feel nice for me Elena."

Elena nodded and gripped Henry's cock a little tighter, feeling the hard muscle between her fingers.

Henry gasped suddenly, startling her. "Lightly Elena!" he winced, taking a deep breath, "Please, a little more gently - men are quite sensitive."

As Henry relaxed once more, Elena let out a small giggle. Such powerful men, she thought to herself, all driven by the power of their loins - only to be at the mercy of a woman's hand.

"I want you to lower yourself, Elena, let my cock slide between your pussy lips."

Elena turned beet red, but this time did not shy away. She nodded and grasped Henry's hard member once more in her hand, slowly lowering herself onto it. She grimaced slightly as she felt the pressure, Henry's hardness not sliding in as easily as his fingers.

"Here, allow me," Henry said gently, placing his hand over hers and guiding his cock at a better angle.

Elena held her breath as she felt Henry's cock slide along the slick crevice between her lips before he pressed it against her, the added pressure causing it to slip slowly into her pussy.

"Breathe Elena, this will be more pleasurable for you if you let yourself relax."

Elena closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"There we go, Princess," Henry groaned, letting go of her hand, his own dropping to his side.

Elena bit her lip, holding her breath once more as she felt Henry's cock sliding deeper and deeper inside her, until she felt that it couldn't advance any further. She let out a relieved sigh - it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be... a little uncomfortable maybe but not altogether bad. Actually, if she was honest with herself, there was something satisfying about feeling so... full? No, that didn't seem right to her either. Elena wasn't sure what the word was for what she felt.

"Oh my, Elena," Henry moaned as his hands gripped the sheets, showing an inordinate amount of restraint- he really wanted to grasp HER between his fingers and not the cotton sheets - but he was prepared to keep his promise.

"Am I hurting you?" Elena asked, her tone a little worried, noting the strained look on Henry's face.

"Quite the opposite... it feels, I mean - you feel... amazing."

"Eh, alright then," she said, relaxing a little. After a few more moments silence, Elena said: "Henry?

"MMmm?" he moaned.

"What now?" she asked timidly, blushing pink once more.

"Oh! My princess, my apologies - you felt so good I forgot that you don't know what - well, how to proceed from here," he said in a rush, a smile once more lighting up his features. "There are many ways for you to proceed from your current delectable position," he said, slipping back easily into the role of sexual tutoring, eyeing her up and down, his eyes twinkling in the dim firelight. "You could lean forwards, lying on top of me, before pushing yourself backwards a little. You could do that if you'd like," he said, his words sounding slightly shaky - no doubt he pictured what he said in his mind as he said it, Elena thought. "Alternatively, you could raise yourself slightly up off me, before lowering yourself once more, as you just did."

Elena bit her lip as she went over her options. "I think... the last one," she said, barely above a whisper.

"Whatever you'd like, Princess."

Elena shifted her weight from side to side, causing Henry's breath to hitch momentarily.

"So I just rise up, like this?" she whispered, her hands on Henry's muscular lower abdomen for stability. Elena gasped softly as she felt Henry's hardness slide slowly from her pussy, rubbing her smooth walls with it's bulbous head.

"Yesss," Henry moaned. "Just be careful that you don't-" he said, a moment too late.

Elena felt it too - Henry's cock had slipped out - she was enjoying the feel of it sliding between her lips more than she would have thought possible, that she hadn't thought that about the fact that his cock was not endless, despite it's impressive length.

"Here, allow me-" Henry started to say, before Elena pushed his hand away, as she grasped the now slick cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy with ease.

"My, my - you're a quick study, Princess," he chuckled before gasping once more as he felt her warm pussy envelope his cock.

Slowly, Elena started to build a rhythm. She was surprised how easily it came to her, how natural it felt to her, despite the fact that she had never done such a thing before in her life. As her breathing quickened in time with her thrusting, she took secret pleasure in causing Henry to moan and groan beneath her. Elena found that she relished the feeling of power it gave her over him, the strong king of Kravaolia writhing beneath her in delicious torment, his fingers practically tearing the bedsheets in an attempt to control himself.

"My god!" Henry cried out, following a particularly sinfully slow descent onto his cock.

It was Elena's turn to chuckle. "Not God Henry, just me," she said with an added squeeze.

"Elena..." Henry moaned.

"Yess."

"Please Elena..."

"MMMmmm," Elena replied, her eyes closed in exquisite lust.

"I want to touch you," he moaned as she thrust down on his cock a little faster.

Elena paused mid-thrust, opening her eyes, discerning Henry's sweaty face, his lust filled eyes. Her gaze roamed over his glistening torso, every muscle straining in self-control, his chest heaving with exertion.

"Elena?" Henry asked breathlessly.

"I'm thinking Henry..." she said, her tone encased with a thin veil of lust.

"Think faster Princess!" Henry groaned as he writhed beneath her.

Elena smiled as she resumed the conversation, punctuating each word with a slow, satisfying thrust. "Well... I... don't... see... any... reason... why... not... as... long... as... you... keep... your... WORD..." she said, emphasising her last word with a relatively forceful thrust that brought a loud moan from both their lips.

Henry wasted no time - he bolted into a sitting position, pulling Elena tightly against his hard torso so quickly she yelped in surprise. He wrapped his arms around her back as his lips quickly found her breasts, his tongue flicking her hard nipples in between kissing and nibbling on her soft flesh.

Elena groaned, her head falling back as Henry touched her in such a way that she momentarily forgot what she was doing. Henry evidently had not, his hands sliding down her back and cupping her bottom, kneading the globes softly.

"Elena," he murmured against her extended neck.

"Mmmm?" she responded.

"Do you want me to take over for you Princess?"

"Mmmm?" she replied hazily.

"It's just that you seem a little overwhelmed, my little hummingbird. Let me help you," he said, grasping her buttocks firmly, spreading them slightly as he swiftly drove his hips forwards, plunging himself forcefully into her velvety depths.

"HENRY!" Elena squealed, her hands flying to his shoulders to steady herself.

Henry growled, his satisfaction vibrating through her chest.

"Can't be trusted, can you Henry?" Elena gasped playfully. "Now, lie back down," she said, peeling his fingers from her ass and pushing him back down.

Henry fell back against the mattress with a groan, his hands clutching the sheets once more as Elena shifted her weight from side to side.

After a few moments silence when neither of them moved, Henry broke the silence. "Elena?" he asked tentatively, looking up at her beautiful, yet motionless, figure straddling him.

"Yes?"

"Is something wrong?"

"No."

"Then, um, darling, why have you stopped?"

"Oh that," Elena answered with a slight grind of her pelvis against Henry's, causing his breath to catch in his chest. "I was just thinking, that you owe me an apology," she said, a small smile creeping across her face.

"Come again?" Henry rasped, thinking that he had misheard her.

"Well, you said that you were going to keep your hands to yourself, but you didn't, did you?" she said, once more shifting her weight, smiling widely as his jaw tightened.

"This is hardly the time nor the place to try and teach me manners, Princess."

"Mmm, perhaps not, but one must start somewhere, no?" she said, her fingertips trailing his stomach. "And I seem to remember you telling me, some time ago, that I needed to learn royal etiquette... I think the situation is reversed, don't you agree?"

Henry frowned at her words, but smiled inwardly as he remembered this situation in which he said that, he distinctly recalled her naked and bound, trembling under his stare. He shook his head, clearing his mind of the past Elena and looking up at his bride, who no longer trembled beneath him.

Henry cleared his throat. "I'm sorry," he said flatly.

"Oh you can do better than that," Elena said, smiling as she squeezed her internal muscles.

"I'm sorry!" he gasped.

"There is room for improvement, but I accept," she said slyly as she raised herself up before lowering herself sinfully slowly down Henry's hard shaft.

"Elena..." Henry rasped, clutching the sheets anew.

"Yes?" she moaned, looking at Henry through half closed eyelids as she raised herself up once more and repeated the slow slide downwards.

"What you are doing feels... amazing... but can you go... faster? I can't last long like this!" he said, a note of urgency in his strained voice.

Elena giggled. "Patience Henry, patience." Henry growled in response and clenched the bedsheets tightly in his fists, but lay still.

After rising ever so slowly, and torturing Henry with the ever-so-slowly descent, Elena started to increase the speed of her thrusts. It was not long before each thrust was followed by an audible moan from Elena and hurried words of encouragement from Henry.

"Oh yes Princess... that's it."

"Ohhh Henry..."

"Faster Elena, faster!"

"Henry... Oh!"

Elena's thrusting became more erratic, coming in short powerful bursts as opposed to her former slow and controlled thrusting.

Henry grunted with exertion, sweat beading across his forehead as he clenched handfuls of bedsheets in his fists.

"Henry!"

Elena's eyes clamped shut as she tried to fight off the building tension spreading throughout every muscle in her body. She reverted suddenly from hard thrusts to a slow grinding against Henry's hard member. Elena opened her mouth, fully intending to scream her pleasure to the heavens, yet not a single words passed her lips as she reached a level of bliss she wouldn't have thought possible.

Henry gazed at the naked beauty straddling him, her muscles clamping down hard around his cock, causing him to growl deeply with pleasure. He feasted his eyes on the once haughty princess, now convulsing lustfully around his hard shaft - an image he wasn't going to forget anytime soon.

As the waves of pleasure slowly dissipated, Elena found herself depleted of all strength and simply slumped down against Henry's muscular chest, her eyes closed as she took refuge in the hard wall of muscle beneath her.

Henry's hands wrapped around Elena, squeezing her tightly against his chest. Elena sighed deeply in response and squirmed a little before relaxing in his arms.

"Elena," Henry said softly, his fingers attempting to tease out her messy mane.

"Mmm?" Elena purred contently.

"How do you feel?" he asked, his fingers stroking through her straggly stresses.

Elena opened her eyes slowly, trying to gather a thought to put into a sentence. "I... I... Oh Henry..." she sighed. Honestly, she felt - great? amazing? Elena's extensive vocabulary was unable to help her, she was simply at a loss to explain how she felt to Henry.

Henry kissed her head softly. "I understand," he murmured as his fingers danced lightly over her back. "There's just one more thing Elena..."

"Mmmm?" Elena replied.

"You see, we are not quite finished, my delectable queen."

Elena raised her head a fraction to get a better look at Henry's face.

Henry chuckled at her quizzical look. "Let me show you," he said, wrapping his arms around Elena, holding her firmly, before thrusting slightly against her.

Elena gasped in shock. In her post orgasmic state she had forgotten that Henry's hard cock remained nestled between her lips. However, it seemed that his hardness was dormant no more.

"Do you trust me?" Henry asked, lifting her chin slightly.

Elena's blue eyes looked down into his dark, shining eyes. "Yes," Elena whispered.

Henry pulled Elena's face to his, kissing her lips with weeks of repressed passion. Elena's lips parted, allowing his tongue to dance against her own. Henry held her tightly against his beating chest as he rolled them on to their sides, his hardness still nestled between her pussy lips.

Henry reached down and ran his hand slowly, from Elena's delicate ankle up her calf, stopping his caress as he reached her knee. As Henry grasped her leg and lifted it over his hip, Elena felt herself opening up to him, his cock slipping deeper into her warmth.

Elena broke the kiss in order to breathe, her head spinning slightly from all that was going on in that one moment.

Henry's lips moved to Elena's throat as he pulled her leg higher, draping it snugly over his hip. His lips moved from the hollow of her neck to her shoulder, kissing the tender flesh slowly.

Elena felt each kiss scorching her soft skin, his lips branding her in a most pleasurable way. She felt Henry's hand slide from her knee up her thigh, increasing the pressure before kneading the soft flesh of her ass, all while he chose to focus his lips on one point of her neck, causing her to whimper with pleasure.

Henry started to move his hips slowly, thrusting gently into her velvety depths. As he started to thrust a little faster, his grip on Elena's ass tightened, his breathing heavier, interspersed with grunts of exertion.

Elena clung to Henry, too far gone to do anything other than hold on tight and let Henry take her wherever he was heading. She whimpered as Henry's thrusts caused his pelvis to grind against her already sensitive clitoris, causing sparks to fly between her legs.

Henry pressed his forehead against Elena's, his eyes shut tightly as a guttural growl escaped his throat.

"Henry," Elena gasped, her nails digging into his muscular back.

"So close," he groaned in her ear.

Henry pressed his lips against Elena's as he rolled onto his back, Elena rolling with him so that once more she was straddling him.

Elena broke Henry's kiss. "Henry - I can't... not again - I don't have the strength," she gasped, nuzzling against his neck.

"Don't worry," Henry said with a smile as his hands swept down her back over her buttocks, grasping a cheek in each hand. "Just hold on Princess," he whispered hotly in her ear.

Henry lifted Elena while parting her cheeks slightly, allowing him to place his feet firmly on the mattress between her own, before he started to thrust upwards, causing Elena to cry out in surprise as she experienced a new and most powerful thrusting angle.

Henry's breathing became rather ragged as his hips thrust forcefully, his cock reaching new depths within Elena's wet hot pussy. Elena blushed slightly as she heard the sounds of their flesh meeting forcefully, the slapping sound echoing around the room, heightening her growing arousal.

"OH GOD HENRY!" Elena shouted, clinging tightly to Henry's shoulders, for he had chosen that exact moment to increase the speed of his thrusting tenfold, his ass barely grazing the bed before thrusting back up.

"Kiss me Elena" he growled lustily, squeezing her soft buns as he hammered into her, the force throwing her forwards slightly. Elena shakily took Henry's face in both hands and planted a breathless kiss against his lips, before dipping below his chin and nibbling on his neck, kissing the pounding pulse that seemed to quicken beneath her lips.

Henry wrapped his arms tightly around Elena's back and waist, holding her flush against him, as he groaned deeply, thrusting with such force that every contact between their bodies produced a resounding SMACK that reverberated around the room. Elena buried her head into Henry's neck whimpering and moaning incoherently with every thrust.

Finally, Henry couldn't hold out any longer. With an almighty roar he thrust forcefully into Elena in three prolonged thrusts, emptying his royal seed deep inside her while her walls clenched possessively around his shaft.

They lay entwined in their semi-conscious state for a few minutes, but to Elena it felt like a lifetime. She barely noticed the pounding of Henry's heart beneath her slowing to a normal rhythm. She was adrift in her own sea of emotions, of which she felt no shame - for the first time in a long time. She hardly noticed Henry's softened cock slip from between her legs as he rolled her gently on to the bed, throwing the covers over the both of them, before pulling her against him and encompassing her in his strong arms.

Henry kissed her gently on the lips, to which Elena replied with a content sigh and burrowed deeper into his chest.

Henry held Elena, stroking her bare back with his fingers as she sighed sleepily in his arms.

"My queen Elena," he said softly, brushing a golden curl from Elena's slumbering face. Elena nuzzled his hand in her sleep, sighing softly against it. Henry lowered his head slowly onto a pillow, looking down at his beautiful sleeping bride, before he too fell blissfully asleep.

12