All Comments on 'The Last Resort'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story! Awesome sexy writing! Loved it! More soon please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This could be a great book

I will always come back to read your story

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Lovely Concept

Real sexual freedom is a delightful concept. 'Can't help but wonder if people giving up the concept of possession of other people might not lead to being free with other things, like cars, houses, etc. If no one could "own" something, there would be no reason to steal or fight wars and such. Dream on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great writer but

Bret J is one of the best on the Lit.

"Step Relations" is not really incest though!

BrettJBrettJalmost 9 years agoAuthor
From me

Hello all, thanks for the nice words.

IF you read carefully, you will see that all of the characters in the story - save for Victor - have had sex. So that included Lillian and Rachel (real incest) and Gina and Barry (ditto) I just hadn't come to that part of the story - I likely would have, but the deadline loomed overhead! Still, lots more I can (and will) write - correct?

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 9 years ago
Nice!

Loved this. You're a really good author. This is the first story of yours I've read, and it looks like you have a lot of stories up. Can't wait to go down the list!!

max052max052almost 9 years ago
Great story, great writing!

I wish you had described the dis-robing when they arrived at the resort, other than that your usual top notch storytelling. I've read and enjoyed most of your work. You are one of the best, Brett. Thanks for sharing.

Best regards-max052

max052max052almost 9 years ago
Taboo

To the anon that commented on the subject of step relations; even step relations are unusual enough to be considered taboo. Still fits the subject description.

Oh, yeah i forgot, 5 stars. max052

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
id have prefered a different outcome

the story was bad from the get go first the wife says she loves her husband but cheated on him as soon as the kids got old enuf . and continued to do it behind his back . also she wanted to make him her idea of perfect that dosent say true love. so maybe he should leave an tell them he is filing for divorce an they can all go to hell that would have been a better twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still, lots more I can (and will) write - correct?

Absolutely!!!

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 9 years ago
Frustrated

Had to stop in the middle before getting upset.

Fine, he accepted that the kids played with each other, but he was being cheated on by his wife. He was cuckholded by his son for a long time it seems.

These actions drive me nuts.

Not going to vote, but those reasons lead me to think being cuckholded is fine by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry ChasB...

Your utopian society in which everyone shares everything was tried early last century and didn't work out too well...in Russia (it's called Communism). In all fairness to the Bolshevik's, though, their experiment got hijacked by Joe Stalin, who turned it into a Totalitarian dictatorship instead of a true Communist state, but then, Communism works for ants and bees, but it won't work for humans - - we run on compliments and cold, hard cash!

As for the horrors of incest...the only way it causes actual damage is if care is not taken to prevent unwanted offspring; after all, look at the damage it did to "royalty" in Europe and elsewhere in the world where inbreeding (to keep the royal bloodline "pure", doncha know...) led to hemophilia and worse.

BrettJBrettJover 8 years agoAuthor
From the author

There seems to be a bit of confusion on the part of some readers. There are times where it's Barry (the son) having sex. Other times it is Victor (the father). There are two male characters in this tale, there should be no confusing them if you read carefully, yet I've had a number of letters saying I didn't keep the characters straight. If you read carefully - yes, I did.

I may return to these characters again, hopefully you will all be able to enjoy a sequel. And it erotica, cheating isn't as big a deal. This isn't the real world and Victor sure ended up with more than he bargained for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
relations

To the person who said that step-siblings is not incest: depends on who you ask. My family and I would definitely say 'Yes'. The Law does too, in most places. But that's kind of irrelevant in this story, as there are plenty of blood relations - relating with other relations. As to the person who accused Lillian of cheating: Not if it is blood. Mi Familia. Family above all else. This is a great story, and just too bad more people haven't commented on it and really shameful to those who were not 100% supportive. SHAME - SHAME! Love your stuff, most of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confusion reigns

Brett you say that the characters are clear. Six thinly described women in effectively a one page story. They may be clear to you ( that's the problem). They are not clear for us.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

i just wish there was a chapter 2. great story!

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
That was hot !

But why the hell did you not write more ?

So very disapointing.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the sex

he was being decieved by people he trusted all the way from childhood (hus mother, first wife, second wife, children!)

He summed it up nicely when he cried "I don't know anything."

End of story. "What you don't know can't hurt you." Tell that to the victims who did not know that the car coming the other way, had a drunk driver.

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56over 1 year ago

Love to visit a resort like that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous