All Comments on 'The Last Shewolf Ch. 24-28'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

It may not serve any purpose for the story but it would be interesting to see who was the rat in the pack. The moment it was clear a simultaneous attack of the clinic and the pack was occurring there could be no other answer but a rat. One who revealed the existence of Doc Vivian with a way to track her (Moose) and probably fed the alpha false intel to lure him into an attack of Hans' pack.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 6 years ago
A it too violent for me...

I read to relax and unwind, this very violent set of chapters just isn’t for me. Interesting storyline, not sure I can finish though as it looks like much more death and violence is ahead in the storyline. I like your other stories, just not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
partwolf

quick question. are there packs anywhere other than the united states?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too Violent ?

Are you kidding me ? I would have written Way Worse, I thought that Partwolf's writing was actually kind of tame. I Can't Wait for the Next chapter.

OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

Anon,

Daniella wants to unwind with stories and this one is on a path that doesn't do that for her. Fair enough. I've had disturbed sleep after reading partwolf stories before. Usually I can't stop thinking of all the what ifs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sigh

well you have to admit this story has pretty much nonstop death. the males cause they are useless/competition/too old and the females disease/too old. the girls are only alive til they die from disease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oddball

well I can't blame her. to be honest I found the part about possible underage sex to be disturbing myself. since taking a mate requires sex then saying were had been taking girls as young as 12 as mates does mean that.

OddBall68OddBall68about 6 years ago

Yep, breaking down of rules with ever increasing desperation at shrinking reproductive possibilities. As the numbers of women drop the surviving ones will be under ever increasing threat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

When’s the next chapter coming out?

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 6 years ago
So much darker than your other series

This seriea is so much darker than your other series. And though it has disturbed me, I also cant wait for the next chapter. I don't see a way out for any of them. An attack on the clubhouse seems next. All members dead. Or a massive gathering of bikers to take out Hans pack. Either leads to lots of bloodshed. Or Dewalt kills off her

Wolf. Ugh!

Anyways, thank you for sharing your stories.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
killing the baby

there was no need to kill the baby and why would they leave the doc unprotected that make no sense. I won't be reading any more of this story I give this chapter a 1 out of 5 if I could go lower I would. up to this chapter this story was very good and it was 5 out of 5 for me

BangbangLaDeshBangbangLaDeshover 5 years ago
Wah!

Wow, so much is happening, and so quickly. What a great story, I love the characters you've built. Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great chapter

Unlike the other whimps that commented, the violence was just right in my opinion. Yes, there is death and dark subject matter, all of which builds on the story and keeps it interesting. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring story with nothing but just violence

After reading all the other superb series, this one is Not worth commenting. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fair representation

Whilst part of this was quite graphic (I skimmed past it) I thought that the bits of it I did catch was a reasonable representation of the kind of thing that would be likely to happen. There is a lot of darkness in this world and discounting the werewolf angle (obviously!) its all quite standard. Humans have an immense capacity to do evil acts, by that I don’t mean religious Evil, standard everyday wrongness, morally sickening evil.

As for mating underage girls, I agree entirely it’s a disgusting concept and no man who considers himself to be a man should ever do that kind of thing. We’re discussing a fictional species with an immensely strong primal urge to breed, even though all logic dictates that it’s counterintuitive and unsafe for them to do so. Is it really so shocking that a fictional species would agree to go ahead and follow their primal instincts when humanity has already done the same thing in real life not just in a fantasy story? It doesn’t make any of it acceptable just like it doesn’t make it right for anyone to do it real or imagined. It’s one of those many instances where might should not make right.

Thanks for sharing. Tess (UK)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

What a kick in the guts when baby Jennifer died. Talk about a dark side, it's going to be hard to find a happy ending to this story, maybe somber but I don't see happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES