All Comments on 'The Last Shewolf Ch. 40-45'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jerin51jerin51almost 6 years ago
If there is only one She-wolf left...

Since there are no wolves born at all, how will Luna make it possible for the male wolves to get a mate after the curse is lifted?

And since Eve is only a baby, it could take at least 18 years, before she is able to find a mate, so how will this enable all the other males to find a mate and get babies?

Just a thought...

And even if there were female wolves - how old would their mates be? Sounds to me really distasteful for the females to be forced to take on old to very old males - not a dream come true for the poor girls!

partwolfpartwolfalmost 6 years agoAuthor
The males born before the curse

Are about seven years older than Eve. Not too bad.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
The Curse

The curse was what it was foreshadowed to be - an apocalyptic punishment. This is such a dark series, but so well-written that I need to find out what happens next - even if it's horrible.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988almost 6 years ago
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Option one. were will be able to mate with human women. after the changes.

Option two. save the eggs before the tubes are tied. (this will allow birth later invetro)

Anyone able to think of another option?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A curse change for protection

Luna allows the choice mate, just slightly changed. A mating made of true love and not forced. No need to torture those whose life mate has died. You always know if your life mate still lives.

Force mating fails every time. No love, no pregnancy and that is forever sealed. A male forces a female, even once, and she will never become pregnant from him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Luna is distasteful

Luna could have very easily shown herself to more then one and put a stop to all of this. "Change your ways or the end of werewolves will be upon you."

Change the behavior of pack and pack leaders. Why kill so many innocents and innocent babies. To find that a deity did this on purpose is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
possible problem

in chapter 1 you stated that a were who lost the wolf would live life as a human and never be able to have children, but in this chapter you said that their genetics would not change and they could still be bred, how can both be true?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
editors problem

So on Vivians pov on page 3, when she went down late at night to eat after feeding Eve, you accidently repeated the entire pov right after the fist. But other then that its a really well written work so far keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this story!!!

I’ve devoured your stories since I found you recently. Love them all so much but The Last Shewolf is shaping up to be my favorite. Thank you for sharing your talent with us <3

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 5 years ago
Why?

Why kill the wolf just to have the hysterectomy, don't get that doesn't make sense to me. And whats worse is she thinking of killing her wolf who loves and feels deeply for her human husband and family, removing the hysterectomy shouldn't make a difference.

Medic975Medic975almost 5 years ago
Conflicted

I love your series but this one I'm struggling with. The writing is great but the premise is grating on me. Luna curses the packs who have been acting like shit heads and treating their mates like barter chips. So to punish them she sentences the victims of this behavior to death? Pretty shitty goddess there. Plus there's no way that a single woman could replenish a species. I'll be finishing this, but so far this is my least favorite of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i like it

I love you diversity of stories. None of the main lines conform to one wolfy law so each has its own twist on how the world of wolves work. Love it keep it up and I hope to one day read a good ending for dominant species

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Logic

Btw great chapter, it all went a bit biblical there didn’t it!?

Ok back to logic, when discussing a story that involves magic and a Goddess rational thinking and logic don’t really apply. If “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” then what kind of fury is it going to be when a Goddess has been scorned? When a deity is teaching their people a lesson it’s going to be brutal, they deal in absolutes. I’m not a religious person but that doesn’t mean I don’t know the difference between right and wrong or good and evil.

There is an obvious answer which is that Luna let’s her wolves find their mates amongst humans, the trait for lycanthropy would be dominant so offspring would always be weres regardless of gender. The motivation is simplistic; Eve and Vivian found a home and safety amongst humans.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
aLKYJM

You need universal were rules... And to stop changing the rules from story to story... AND sometimes mid story...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So Luna is in a competition with Jehova about who can be most evil in killing the innocent. Why would anyone worship her after what she just did? (I know, people worship the Christian God, so apparently it works, I just find it very strange)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2309 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES