The Last Shewolf Ch. 40-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,313 Followers

By the time I got back down, they were well into a discussion on what to do with the innocents from the Sheridan Pack. Vivian wanted them protected, not abandoned. "Are there any good Packs out there that we could send them to? Packs that won't mate them until they are of age, who don't allow force matings?"

Gabriel just shrugged his shoulders. "We've mostly avoided the remaining Packs, knowing that the Promised One was elsewhere. It wouldn't help much anyway; the strongest ones have been the most active in taking over other Packs and their women. The longer we go, the more debased the Packs become."

"What about moving them somewhere safe? Maybe we should take all the unmated women to Grenada or something. It's safer than here," I said.

"It won't stop the curse, but it might let them grow up and have a chance at life," Vivian added.

"Their fate is the same, Luna's curse will kill them until Eve is the only one left," Michael said. "Luna will make sure of that."

A smile came over Vivian's face. "What if they were no longer subject to the will of the Goddess?"

Gabriel shook his head. "We thought about killing their wolves, but their DNA is unchanged, they could still be used as a breeder, and then the curse still gets them."

"IF they can breed, yes," she said. "But, if they can't get pregnant, the curse can't get them because it functions through the placenta. We've not done abortions because their wolves would never let it happen, but if you kill the wolves first, I could give them a hysterectomy. They'd never be able to get pregnant or form a placenta, they'd be useless to wolves, they would essentially be humans."

"But they could live," Gabriel said. "It's a better alternative than what we have now."

"We can't use human hospitals, but I can do the work. It's a fairly simple surgery, and killing their wolf is a simple overdose of wolfsbane. Most of the Packs keep supplies of that for battle, we need to capture some."

"We can at least give them the option."

I looked over at Vivian. "What about you? Would you do it?"

"Eventually," she said. "There's no point in killing my wolf early, and I can't operate on myself. At some point Meghan will be capable, and we'll see about it then. I love you, Snake, the last thing I want is to be taken from you and our baby." I pulled her into my arms, there was no way in hell that would ever happen.

partwolf
partwolf
2,313 Followers