The Last Shewolf Ch. 84 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,304 Followers

Theresa drove up with our ambulance, and Snake had to move the SUV out of the way so she could turn around in the clearing just ahead. Kushiel was moved first on a backboard, he'd taken a round to the stomach and I could see a clamp sticking out of his stomach, Meghan having opened the wound to clamp the artery that had been clipped. "Go," Terrance said. "Areil isn't bad, he took a round through the thigh and it struck his femur. We'll carry him back."

As soon as Meghan closed the doors, they were off. Snake came to stand next to me, giving me a hug. "Take the little ones away, they don't need to see this," he said. Adam nodded, placing his free hand on my back he led me back to the SUV that had been left there. We sat in the back, our crying girls on our lap, and held them as we were driven back to the Pack House.

We all jumped when we heard the shot.

Snake's POV

I looked at the piece of shit Alpha who had hurt my friends and threatened my children. He was on his knees, shaking, his arms held by two werewolves. "What did you come here for?"

"For Eve, of course," he said. "I never believed she was truly dead, and after we placed the tracking devices on your cars, we found your hiding place. She's mated with pups, though. I did not expect that."

"You were never her true mate, that is the man who was with her. Last words?"

"I was a fool," he said. "I pray that Luna will forgive me."

"I hope so too, because I won't." I raised my pistol, firing before he raised his head. The .45 ACP round blasted through his forehead and out the back, spraying brains all over. Some of the guys looked at me as they wiped the blood off. "Sorry," I said. "Let's go find out what the others have said."

They were being held in a circle, Steven was overseeing the questioning. When we showed up, he pulled me aside. "Pres, they aren't a threat. Several have asked if they can join us, but I told them all to just stay clear of us. We have all their names and addresses, and they have promised to leave us alone if we let them go."

"Who shot our men?"

"Hard to tell. It doesn't really matter, they were told to shoot any men they saw."

"The one responsible is dead. Let me talk to them." I walked over to where they were sitting on the leaf litter near where their vehicles had been parked. When the alarm was raised, so was the vehicle barrier that stopped them and forced them to advance on foot. "My name is Snake, I'm the President of the Northwoods Riders. Eve and her children, all of the children, are under our protection. The Knights of the Moon have been folded into our club, we stand together on this."

"All the children?" One of the men looked up in wonder. "There are more than those two?"

"Yes," I said. "Luna's curse is over, and we will rebuild our species again. Go home, think about what our old ways led to, about what you have become. Pray that she forgives you and your wolf is allowed to return in another body someday."

"I will," the man said. "If you require anything of us, we are in your debt. Even without that, we will do what is needed to protect the next generations."

"Go in peace," I told them. They got up and walked back to their vehicles, climbing in and backing out the driveway. "Trackers in place?"

"Yes, and alarmed if they get within ten miles of here or the other homes," Steven replied.

"Send full patrols out, make sure nothing and no one else is on our territory. Take the arms we confiscated and add them to the armory."

"Already being done, boss." He smiled a little. "The men did well. If it wasn't for the girls taking off for their mates, the response time was good. Everyone would have been in the safe room well before they were in range."

"Mates." I shook my head. "How the hell did they recognize those two as their mates? I thought you didn't know until..."

"Until one is eighteen," Steven said. "Since they are so young, I doubt Adriel or Kushiel even knew, but their wolves did. They are young girls, but if the wolves remember their past incarnation, they would recognize the scent of their mate. I'm sure the wolf was holding back until she was of age, but with the mate in danger, their wolves reacted."

"Terrance was right, their true mates are right here."

"Yes." Steven started walking me back up the drive. "It's something I have to get used to as well, we all will. Our daughters will grow quickly, Snake. We don't have much time to accept that."

We walked in silence for a while, finally reaching the home. The alert had been cancelled, and Mia and the girls met me out in the fenced area. They had stayed in wolf form, all the girls had, their wolves felt safer that way. "How are Adriel and Kushiel doing?"

"Adriel is waiting for Kushiel's surgery to finish, he's awake and will be fine. Theresa said they need to set the bone and clean the wound. Kushiel will be all right, he lost a lot of blood, his stomach and liver were hit."

"So nothing we can do?"

She shook her head. "It will be another hour or so, then they will be asleep until late this afternoon."

I looked at the group of people, everyone was nervous, and we needed to relax. "Staying here won't help those two. Other than the doctors and Theresa, who else is in there?"

"Eve, Adam and their girls," Gabriel said. "Barbara is tucked up on Adriel's chest, she won't move and he's calmer with her there. Allison is waiting with the other girls for Kushiel to get out of surgery."

"Let's take them to the creek," I said. "The girls will love playing in the water, chasing fish, and pretty soon it will be too cold for that. The activity will tire them out."

"What about lunch?"

"I'll go in with a few of the guys and we'll pack some coolers, we can eat there. We'll bring towels and everything." Ten minutes later, the women save Eve were leading the pups into the woods, a dozen men in wolf form circling them to make sure no one got lost. I knew it was going to take a while, the pups were running around smelling things and playing, but it was only a short distance away.

An hour later, six of us lugging coolers of food and backpacks stuffed with towels broke through the shrubs and took in the sight. The women were spread around, Mia guarding the deeper water while the others sunbathed nude or swam in the five-foot-deep pool under the small waterfall. The pups were all soaked but were having a grand time, play wrestling, chasing minnows and splashing. I was glad the stream ran through gravel and rock instead of mud. We found an area of level ground in the sun, and laid out the blankets then the food. "LUNCH TIME," I yelled to them.

The pups all started running towards me, but I held up my hand. "Shake first, then shift back to human form so we can dry you off," I told them. The nineteen pups had water flying everywhere as they shook out their fur, then after they were dried we pulled a fresh sundress over them. The adults pulled on T-shirts and shorts, and we all sat down to eat macaroni and cheese, applesauce and cookies.

The male werewolves all broke out in a smile. "Kushiel is out of surgery, he will be fine in a week," he said. "Adriel is in now, he will be on his feet in a few days."

"Allison?"

"She crawled up onto his bed, put her head on his shoulder and fell asleep," he said.

I looked around, the children now being fed were starting to get tired. I got everything cleaned up from lunch, and we got all their faces and hands wiped off. "We should head back for naps," I said. "Wolf run or walk?"

"WOOF! WOOF!" The girls all stood and pulled off their dresses, shifting into their wolves. I watched them run off under the watchful eyes of their family.

Family. The best thing about our Club was we were all one big family, and I loved them all.

"I love you, Snake," Mia said as she hugged me from behind. "I love all of this." I turned and kissed her hard. "MINES," I said when we came up for air.

"Mines."

partwolf
partwolf
2,304 Followers
1...67891011