The Last Shewolf Ch. 84 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There weren't going to be slackers, not with the need for protection and upkeep. If you didn't work outside the Club, your job inside would come with a salary and benefits. It helped with the IRS, and gave everyone something to do. By the time school started, it sounded like all the jobs would be filled, even for the teenagers.

Since I was a senior person in the Club now, thanks to my Master-At-Arms mate, I had to be part of their nightly webinars. We used a business program so we could all talk, plus any of the sites could bring up photos or documents as required. That, food, sleep and sex were about the only times I was out of the Clinic... and sometimes the latter three took place there too.

The results of my testing were conclusive, and I didn't know whether to be shocked at the result. From the notes and journals I had inherited from Vivian, werewolves had never been able to reproduce with humans. Even in later times, with modern medical testing, no evidence of successful fertilization existed. The issue was simple; as I had told everyone, the DNA of a werewolf and a human were too different to allow reproduction. The strand numbers didn't match up, and the resulting embryo was not viable.

Vivian had checked on In Vitro techniques during her research into SPUDS while still able to talk with other Pack doctors early in the outbreak. One doctor in Washington had tried it on an infertile couple, hiring a human surrogate. In five tries, the pregnancy never took. I reproduced part of his tests and had to agree, it couldn't happen.

And yet my testing, and the dream, showed different. I looked at the clock, it was just after three in the afternoon. I needed to talk to everyone before the nightly meeting, at least every human female who was in the dream as being pregnant. I spent the next hour setting up the conference for six PM, right after I could eat more of Mia's amazing Italian food downstairs.

I saved everything to my laptop, leaving it in the conference room before heading in for dinner. The clubhouse was boisterous, it had been that way since the weddings and the lottery announcement. The idea that our Club was central to reestablishing the entire Werewolf species was a big thing, and we had all rallied around Eve and the others to get there. The only ones who seemed depressed were the werewolves that would have to wait almost nineteen years for a mate of their own. Steven had another dream, very brief, that told him no more weddings for wolves, and that Luna was 'handling everything."

They all had faith in the Goddess, even if they didn't have patience.

The room smelled amazing; fresh bread on the tables along with herb-infused olive oil. Big bowls of salad and vegetables. I looked at the pans, smiling to myself. "Manicotti?"

"Manicotti Al Forno," Steven said as he led me to a table, "With normal or spicy Italian sausage." This stuff was the bomb, he was assured. We found an open spot across from Viper and Kelly and sat down, almost immediately food was passed down the long table our way.

I took a bite of the manicotti, moaning in pleasure. "I swear, if Snake had fucked things up, I would have married Mia just to keep her here and cooking," I said.

"I knew the right answer when given," Snake said as he sneaked up on me. They sat next to us, Mia thanking me for the compliment which was 'one of the nicest things anyone had ever said about her cooking.'

"We still love you too, Snake. Best of both worlds. I'm glad you two are going up north with us in the spring so I don't have withdrawals."

"It's fine," she said. "I was hoping to open a new place in Minnesota someday, now I have it. Snake and I have carte blanche on the kitchen design, plus the new house in Miesville will be an exact match. It's going to be soooo cool when it's done."

"So many to cook for, especially with the baby boom coming." Snake kissed her, and they went back to filling their plates, the kitchen now shut down as we were some of the last people down. "So this meeting tonight, what is going on?"

"Later," I said, going back to my vacuum act on the food. I had worked through lunch, so I was starving. A few minutes later, I was patting my belly and looking at the ice cream bar. "Baby, I'm still hungry," I said softly to Steven.

"The usual?"

"Please." He got up and went to the bartop where the setup was. He took two of the large bowls, knowing that I'd take whichever one I thought had the right proportions. He started with a fudge brownie, putting two scoops of Mint Chip on top. Another brownie on top, drown the whole thing in hot fudge, and top with whipped cream and you have the famous Hot Fudge Goopie.

Also known as heaven on earth.

I moaned loudly as I dug in. "You make the most amazing brownies, Snake."

"I know, you've been stealing them since you were thirteen!" It was true, I used to hide them and take them home with me, they were so good.

I looked at my phone, the meeting was in ten minutes. Kissing Steven, I went to clean up and set up. Steven, Snake, Mia, Viper, Kelly, Gabriel, Mackenzie, Michael and Natalie were here. Alan and Alice, Adam and Eve were up north. As soon as everyone was there, I started the meeting. "Thanks for coming on short notice, everyone. For the last week I've been running tests on the blood I took from you last weekend, plus my own blood. Mia and Kelly are my controls, they are with humans. I was bitten almost two weeks ago."

"So does the bite matter?"

I nodded. "Now, it shouldn't. I found these notes in Vivian's journals. IVF with a human host has been tried in the past, but it never worked. What happened was that the DNA of the werewolf embryo was different enough from human DNA that the human immune system attacked it and destroyed it. You can't stop this effect, they even tried suppressing the human surrogate's immune system, but you can't do that for a whole pregnancy. Even with the placenta, the human body attacks and destroys the baby."

Alice looked crestfallen. "So we can't?"

I showed them some tests I'd done and followed under the microscope. "This short video shows what happens when small amounts of werewolf cells are placed in Mia's blood." We watched for thirty seconds as the white blood cells attacked and consumed the werewolf cells, which I had stained to differentiate from the human cells. "Now watch this."

The next video ran almost two minutes, the stained cells moving around the blood cells. Instead of being attacked, the white blood cells moved past and ignored the werewolf cells. "Wait... they didn't do anything," Snake said.

"Exactly. This blood is mine, taken yesterday. When I tried the blood I took last week, it didn't work."

Alan looked confused. "So, it takes time to establish?"

"That appears to be the case," I said. "There is no way to know for sure until we actually try it, but this has never happened before. It wasn't just the loss of Pack bonds or Alphas when the curse was broken, this got made possible as well." I pointed my finger between Steven and I.

"Almost like Luna knows what she is doing," Steven said.

I just nodded, and let things settle in. Mia was the first to make the connection. "Wait... I don't have a werewolf mate. How am I going to get this change, so I can carry the baby?"

She looked at Steven, he just shook his head. "Not from another male, we don't want to risk creating a mate bond. I don't think it would happen, not without sex, but I think the safest thing would be to have Eve bite you."

"Me?"

"Yes, I think they and their husbands would be more comfortable with you doing it than one of the men."

Mia looked at Snake, who nodded his head. "When should she do this?"

"The next week or two," I said. "I expect that Eve will go into her heat cycle around Thanksgiving. We will need to start hormone treatments to spur egg production, but a first heat is never an easy thing to predict. We need all of you to be ready, I'd rather inseminate and directly insert the eggs instead of having to freeze them. Much higher success rate that way. I will have to use hormones on you, especially Mia with her history, to make sure you are receptive to the transfer."

I had discussed the basics of this with everyone earlier, and I was going to get more specific soon. I had been doing a lot of research and ordering the equipment I would need to perform the procedures. "One last thing, all my facilities are here, not up north. When it comes time, I need to bring Eve and the others down here to do this in my Clinic. You should be here about a week, we'll need to make sure security is handled for that."

"We can restrict the clubhouse and keep you upstairs and out of sight most of the time," Steven said. "A disguise while coming or going too. Bring a van down, something she can't be seen in," he said.

"I'm going to go up north for a day or two every week to look for signs of her cycle starting, and once it does I'll stay there doing the hormone treatments and monitoring until it's time for the procedure. Then we all come back to the clinic."

"Thanksgiving on the North Shore?" Alice looked at us. "All of you are welcome to stay with us, the other house is full of men and doesn't have much space. I'd love to spend time with my sisters," she said.

"Me too." We talked for another twenty minutes, then ended the call. We were close, it was going to happen, just like in Steven's dream. I knew from his dream at least one of those girls was mine; we had talked, and I was going to transfer four eggs into me. I wanted to make sure, and I wasn't afraid of multiples. The other girls were taking between two and four, at least that is what we thought now. Add in Kelly, who hadn't been seen in the dream, for reasons unknown, and we had a huge baby boom coming. I couldn't wait.

Ch. 92

Eve's POV, 2 months later

This was my favorite time of the year, late October. The hard frost had come and gone, taking the flies and the mosquitos with it. The forest floor was covered in leaf litter, the trees nearly bare, and the early snow flurries were coating them with a thin layer of white. I was in the back yard of Alice's house, the werewolves forming a protective perimeter well away from me and my alluring scent.

And I was miserable.

I didn't have any mother to tell me what to expect, no friends or older sisters going through it at the same time to trade feelings with. Only one person in the entire world could go through what I was going through now, and all I had was some information Meghan had dug up in Vivian's journals. It wasn't much to go on.

Heat came on within about three months of mating, then again every year in the late fall to middle winter. Like canines, the purpose was to prepare the body for conception, and to attract the male for near-constant sex over a period of a week. Males became extremely territorial during this time, enough so that Alan had moved in with the other werewolves at the temporary house until my heat was over. Adam was attentive, annoyingly so, and I knew it was only going to get worse. The former Knights, the ones who had been mated before, they pulled me aside and helped me understand.

"How are you holding up?" I heard Meghan walking up to me, she had been up here for two weeks already. I had been under her direct supervision for the last two weeks, as she tracked my progress towards the heat.

The hormone therapy I was undergoing had my emotions all over the place, I was a real bitch at times, randy as hell at others, then a minute later I'm a sobbing mess in Adam's arms. "I'm riding the rollercoaster," I said. "I am hot all the time, even out here I'm sweating."

"That's good. Come on inside, we need to do the ultrasound and blood tests." I got off the rock and walked back inside with her, wearing only shorts and a sports bra while she had jeans, flannel shirt and a light jacket. We went to her room, where she had set up the equipment she needed; a portable ultrasound, blood drawing supplies, and a portable blood analyzer. I knew the drill, having done this twice a day since she arrived. I hopped up on the bed, and she took a sample of my blood from my arm and got it going in the machine.

I pushed my shorts down out of the way, and she put the probe on my lower belly. "That's so cold it feels good now," I said as she moved it around in the jelly used to make sure she had good contact. We both watched the monitor; she was always teaching, just like how she learned, and it didn't matter if I wanted to follow in her footsteps. She checked both ovaries, and pointed out the rapidly developing eggs. "Soon?"

"Call Adam in here please."

I sent for him over the link and the door opened, I should have known he wouldn't be far away. "Hi baby, everything all right," he asked as he came to my side and took my hand.

"Everything is going perfectly," Meghan said. "Let everyone know we have to leave for the Cities in the morning. It looks like she is about two days away from being ready to harvest."

"Excellent," he said. "You leave some eggs for us, though."

Meghan just laughed. "Not TOO many, I don't want you having a litter on your first pregnancy." She wiped the gel off and I pulled my shorts up. "Off with you, I need to make sure all the other girls are ready."

Since we made the decision to proceed, the humans had been placed on birth control pills to regulate their cycles, and Meghan was trying to time it so their wombs would be ready to receive the eggs as soon as they were fertilized and ready. I sent Alice in to see her while Adam led me back outside. "Are you all right with all this?"

"I need to be, Adam. It's my destiny to create an entire generation of werewolves." We walked to the woods, enjoying the cool weather. "The harvest will be no big deal, I'll heal in a day. I'm more nervous about the heat."

"We will be fine, Eve. I'll take good care of you."

I just laughed. "Of course you say that, you get a week of nonstop sex out of it. I'm the one who deals with the pain and the mood swings. I feel like I'm out of control half the time, my rational brain just isn't in charge."

He stopped and kissed me, my emotions shifted again and I started to press my body to his. The makeout session grew headed, then he sat on a tree stump and pulled me into his lap. We couldn't have sex before my appointment, I'd be mortified if she used the internal ultrasound probe and a bunch of his baby batter leaked out! I unzipped him, exposing his hard member to the cold, as I turned to straddle his legs. I then pulled my loose shorts aside and sank down on him. We both moaned as I reached the bottom, I was primed and ready for him. He pulled my sports bra up, his lips attacking my sensitive nipples as I started to ride him slowly. "Oh... Adam it's sooooo good."

He didn't say anything, his tongue and teeth were busy teasing my nipples, and when he sucked hard on one I leaned back in ecstasy. We took our time, slowly building up the pace, until I came hard. He started to move my hips on him, pushing me back and forth as my clit rubbed on him. He stood up, holding me up as I hung on for dear life, and pounded me good until I reached a second, stronger orgasm. My contractions around him set him off, and I felt his manly essence shoot deep inside me.

He sat back down, just holding me, as we came down from the high. "I love you, Adam."

"I love you, Eve." He held me to his chest as my lack of sleep caught up to me, and I woke up later in our bed.

Meghan's POV

After adjusting Alice's hormones, I got on the phone and talked to the other girls who would be receiving the treatment. The goal was to get their cycle to the point they were ready to accept the implantation in two to three days; if it didn't work, I'd arranged with a fertility clinic to have their embryos frozen. I was thrilled with Eve's progress, I was pretty sure we'd be able to harvest two dozen eggs, maybe more, and she'd still have a normal heat.

I was still nervous, though. In a normal case, I'd never include myself in the population of recipients. I was taking on enough with learning the IVF procedure on my own, supervising multiple women, some of whom would be high risk pregnancies. Kelly was in her late forties, Mia didn't even have ovaries, and multiple births were automatically higher risks. Add in that they might be delivered early, and I was petrified. I knew from the dream that twins would be common, maybe even triplets or quadruplets, and in the human world this would involve a hospital and a whole team of doctors to support them.

Since the babies would all be werewolves, I couldn't involve the human medical system. I was scared for myself, too; I was young and healthy, but triplets were no joke. All in all, I was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

I could feel my body preparing, my cycle had aligned and based on the temperature history I was taking in the morning, I would be ovulating soon. I put my hand on my belly, just as the phone rang. I saw it was Steven. "Baby, are you all right? I could feel your fear."

"I'm fine, honey. I'm just scared. All of this is coming to pass, and I don't know if I can handle it all." I started to cry, and I'm sure he felt that over our weak bond. I wished I could use mental communication, but nothing had changed there. He could still send to me, but I couldn't send back. The most he got was my base emotions over the mate bond we had.

"It's going to be fine, you are Doctor Meghan Jenkins, medical prodigy and the top Werewolf doctor in the country!"

I laughed. "I'm the ONLY werewolf doctor in the country, you ass," I said. "That means I'm also the worst."

"The hottest one by far," he continued. "I heard we are heading back to St. Paul in the morning."

"It's almost time, Eve's eggs will be ready to harvest soon."

"We're getting security ready. We need to protect her, but understand you are just as important. Without you, none of this happens."

I wiped my tears. "You're right, we know how this ends. It's all going to turn out," I told him. "I love you so much it hurts sometimes when you aren't with me."

"I'm just a few miles away, love. Things are going really well at the site, we're putting windows in now. We'll have a basic heating and cooling system in next week, and water and flush toilets in two weeks. The framing crews are flying, you should see all the rooms as they take shape."

"I'd like that."

There was a pause. "Have you eaten lunch yet?"

"No."

"You need a break. How about I pick you up and we run into town and have lunch? Then I can bring you back and show you around the site, since we won't be up here again for six weeks." I'd told Alice and Eve that I'd come at about the six week point when they were pregnant, then every two to four weeks after, just to monitor progress.

"I'd like that. I don't have anything else scheduled this afternoon, I'll let Alice know we're taking a date afternoon." I hung up a few minutes later, smiling again. Having the little bond we did was helpful in that he didn't have to guess my emotions, he could feel them. And what he was feeling now was love, with a bit of lust mixed in.

It was too cold for motorcycles, they had been put in the back of the garage while the snowmobiles were prepared, so he picked me up in one of the pickup trucks the Club had purchased. The lottery winnings had been collected, and there was a minor media blowup as they were denied the normal photo opportunity and interview. Our lawyer collected it, in a closed meeting, and left again. I thought it was hilarious, but it was within the rules and they couldn't do anything about it. The men had taken some of the money and immediately filled the big pole barn next to the house with new snowmobiles and ATV's. I didn't mind, up here on the North Shore you get feet of snow, and we had plenty of land to ride on. I preferred Steven's back, though.

1...45678...11