The Last Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, when?" I asked.

"Nine fifteen and bring your young lady would you, oh and it's the board room."

"Young Lady?" I queried.

"Yes, that long legged beauty you keep hidden." he suggested.

It was a nightmare, the was no time, "Kitten you have to come to the bank, have you anything to wear."

She rushed away to return in moments with a little black dress, a yellow twin set and something hideous in blue.

"Which one Master?" she asked.

"Yellow, do you have shoes."

"Yes Master sensible or posh?"

"Sensible?" I replied and she scuttled away to return with some surprisingly sensible black low heeled shoes which somehow set off her long legs to perfection.

"How do I look?" she asked anxiously.

"Ok, but, handbag, purse, do you have one."

"No!" she said, "I use a canvas bag sorry." I thought furiously.

Jewellery, I had some somewhere, the Cartier watch I bought for Julie, some pearls I won at poker, my grandma's old treble clef brooch and the engagement ring I bought for Marcia before I found she was bonking Steve Wilkins from accountancy. I fished them from the drawer in my bedside table, I set the watch and handed it to her before I slipped the string of pearls around her neck, and then I gave her the brooch which set her jacket off nicely before I took the ring and offered it to her.

It almost fitted, a bit loose perhaps on her ring finger but she smiled happily enough as she moved her hand to watch the diamonds sparkle in the light.

I stared, she really was beautiful, classically beautiful, not just sexy, I started to stiffen but there was no time, so I struggled to get dressed, this was maybe my last lifeline and I wasn't going to blow it, luckily Mrs Harris had looked after my shirts and suits so I was able to look presentable after a month or so wandering about dressed casually, and as quickly as we could we rushed down to the mews and climbed into the Range Rover.

"There's plenty of room for a MNI for me," Kitten remarked as I struggled to ease the Range-Rover through our narrow rear entrance, and then with an angry crackle and a cloud of diesel fumes we were away into the traffic.

I found a space on level minus four of the Bank's underground car park, and we went to reception in the express lift where Miss Myles intercepted us before we could sign in and she ushered us to the Director's elevator which whisked us straight to the boardroom floor.

She asked us to wait in the ante room, before opening both boardroom doors slightly to announce "Mr Jefferson and a young Lady sir." and then she pushed to doors wider allowing Kitten and I through to face the board.

"Ha Jefferson," Fairbrother announced, "You know everybody do you?" he asked.

"Yes, this is Katherine." I explained.

"Rather an unnecessary introduction," Sir Alan observed, "And how are you Katherine?"

She squirmed uncomfortably.

"I'm very well thank you daddy." she said, my jaw must have dropped a foot, "I would have told you," she said.

"Well you certainly look well," he observed, "Am I to take it you didn't know you had been living with my daughter for the past six months?" Sir Alan asked.

"She was a bit evasive, sir." I explained.

"Always was bloody devious," he admitted, "My dear lady wife didn't tell me until last week but I suppose it could have been worse."

"Yes sir."

"So that's why we're offering you the position of head of Trading," Sir Alan offered, "But don't get too excited, there won't be much in the way of bonuses and the salary is only slightly more than your present one."

"Is this because of Katherine and I sir?" I asked.

"Of course it is you bloody fool." he replied.

"Stephen are you going to let him speak to you like that?" Katherine asked.

"If it gets me a job then he can swear like Liverpool docker as far as I'm concerned." I explained.

"The lady wife doesn't want you scarpering off to the States or something silly." he suggested, "What do you say?"

"Yes, thank you very much!" I agreed, "Can I take a weeks leave?"

"Yes, bugger off there's sod all to do," Sir Alan agreed without bothering to consult the rest of the board, "Starting Monday."

"Daddy, why the rush, I haven't had a holiday in ages," Katherine exclaimed as she flashed the diamonds of her ring.

"Ah!" Sir Alan exclaimed, "Sunday Lunch, no excuses, and perhaps a months leave might be appropriate?" he asked as he looked around, "Good, Good that's decided." he announced, "So if you will excuse us there is rather a lot to get through."

Our world had changed, Kittens and mine in less than 24 hours, she was no longer the plaything to keep hidden but the key to my future employment, something to show off as much as possible, but she still wanted my approval now the drunken and drugged party animal she once was had gone for ever, so she drank alcohol free wine without demur and yet when we got home she still wanted me to take her like I always had except in my bed and not the dungeon, hard and passionate followed by slow and loving.

I often think back to that last time, we have dismantled the cage now and painted the cellar or dungeon white and I'm building a model railroad for William down there, he's a bit young for it at three years old but at over thirty feet long it will take years to finish and he really needs somewhere safe to play away from his sister Amy who is eighteen months and Katherine is already feeling broody again.

But I'll never forget her, squatting there, holding herself open for me in the cage that Last Time.

The End

12