All Comments on 'The Last Time We Met'

by SomaSlave

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, hope you win the Valentines day contest. Good luck and waiting for your next story.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Soma, such a beautiful and powerful story. Of course, your dialogue is always the best, like I am listening while hidden in a dark corner, ha. Thanks for sharing...

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 1 year ago

Enjoyed your story and appreciate the "hidden message" it carries about the struggles that too often plague those who do not — and cannot — conform to societies rules and expectations. It seems to me that you speak from your heart and pour those feelings out through your words. I appreciate that you took the time and energy to send this story into the world. Thank you for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh my god how could you stop there don has to take Regine or Roger i think it will blow his or her mind i wish or hope my valentines day is that grate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful story of love. Very well done. Like the classic film influence.

proseinagardenproseinagardenover 1 year ago

Soma! Thank you so much for taking on this journey of discovery. I loved the prologue because it ensured this beautiful couple belong together even when my heart hurt alongside with them. I clutched that to my chest the whole story. Every time they saw each other, I felt the sweet butterflies just like Regina did. I hope you win the Valentines Day contest because this isn’t a fluff piece, this is THE story the couple tells 20 years later. Very well done!

watchdwagwatchdwagover 1 year ago

Nice story and transformation from Roger to Regina in a gradual, slow, methodic manner. Great job!

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamiteover 1 year ago

This is well-written and nicely paced. Keep up the good work. Transformative stories are some of the most challenging to write. At the length of the story, you had a lot of time to build up to your climax. Okay, no pun intended. I don't write many love stories, I'm a lust story kind of gal. But this tale is good, and I hope you do well in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like your characters, I'm not gay, and this isn't my usual go-to-category. But I can appreciate a good story, and an ending is happy when the characters end up being happy. It was... interesting, and enjoyable. Very different from what I'd normally be looking for, but a great experience. Definitely no regrets. And I'm a sucker for happy endings.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist12 months ago

Previously, I read two pieces, ‘The Chair’ and ‘The Cock Don’t Lie’ - both by you. They were okay, but know where near the depth of what I just finished reading, ‘The Last Time We Met.’

There are sadly millions of ‘Rogers’ in our world, and unlike so many of those idyllic, passable crossdressers that populate so many these stories in this category, their Legitimate fear of the possibility of being laughed at by their loved ones, coworkers and society in general, makes them sadly, unable to allow their inner Lady - or Gentlemen as in a case like Elliot Page - to evolve and or grow to their own potentiality as persons.

Congratulations on this literary achievement Soma. I have never read anything like this before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomaSlave@SomaSlave
My stories are a mix of my own explorations and the fantasies I would like to enjoy, if I ever work up the courage. Soma is my alter ego and a projection of my innermost desires and needs. The stories in the Soma's Journey series are based on my actual explorations. The other ...