The Late Night Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

"Hi, Honey, looking for some company? Damn woman, either you are bare assed naked, or I, having the best wet dream of my life"

IX

Unbeknownst to my wife, one of the men (Mr. Nice smile) had just assumed that she was stopping to meet up with them. So like any male, when she stopped, he walked over to her car, unseen because of the passing traffic.

Here she was, door half open, one leg in the position to swing out, spread out, open pussy in full view especially with the dome light illuminating the inside of the car, and a complete stranger standing within inches of her naked body. Well that pretty much qualified the requirement of being seen!

Thinking fast, she said she reacted involuntarily, and rather than scream and bolt, she acted cool, just as if she did this every day.

She greeted him with a smile and a laugh as she came back with the remark, "You could be having a dream, but I am for real and you are observant, I am naked!"

Then an escape plan, (when in doubt, tell the truth) she said, " Look, I made a bet with my husband that I would retrieve a pack of smokes from that sign post over there while I was naked. I know it is dumb, you can't believe how dumb I feel right now but it seemed like a hot thing to do at the time. I know you have me at a distinct disadvantage and could turn this into a very ugly situation, but I am hoping that I am lucky enough to have found a true sport and will let me get my pack and let me get back in my car and drive away."

He stood there speechless with a smile (yes that damn smile, I was getting the feeling that I already didn't like this guy) shaking his head slowly. He was definitely getting an eye full, he could see it all, up close and personal, with nothing hidden. He replied to her, "I don't think I could make up a more unbelievable story, but it is just unreal enough to believe, especially if there is really a pack of smokes over there on the post. You must be living under a lucky star, because I'll make you a deal." If you get out of that car and take your time walking over to that post. If there is a pack on the top, you get it and take your sweet time walking back so I can get a good look at that body of yours, I might and I say might let you go, if you let me kiss those luscious tits and get me a little feel of that pussy."

She realized that she had little choice but to give it a try, if it went well, all she would have to endure was a few seconds of complete close up exposure followed by a quick feel and suck on her tits. She could live with that. If he ended up being an ass, then she didn't want to think what might happen. So before he could ask for more, she gave him one of her puppy dog eye looks and said, I trust you, I'll take the deal, you won't be sorry, and I'll be eternally grateful." He said "I must be crazy this is too good to be true."

X

She opened the door and slowly turned and lifted one then the other leg out of the car, knowing that she had opened her pussy completely to his eyes. She could feel the night air on her swollen clit and feel the cool go right up inside her as the wetness evaporated on her soppy pubic fur. She wanted to give him the best show that she could and with the combination of the streetlights and the car's interior lights she knew that he could see her as plain as day.

She stood, closed the door and slowly walked toward the post, barefoot, bare-assed naked to the world. Time seemed to be again in slow motion. She could feel his eyes as he watched her ass cheeks move and jiggle slightly with her footsteps. She also realized that as she moved away from the car she became even more exposed to the others around the area.

Finally reaching the post she stretched up to retrieve the pack of cigarettes.(thank god they were still there)She knew that the reach now lifted her arms up and away from her breasts allowing them to swing freely with her movements.

With each movement she felt the excitement of the realization that here she was away from the car, out in the open, with not a stitch of clothing to cover her, and one stranger standing not 20 feet away feasting on the total exposure of her most private parts.

She turned and started walking back to the car, it seemed that she had been exposed for hours, the walk miles, would she ever reach the relative cover of her car before more men decided to walk over to get a closer look? She looked toward the parking lots and it seemed that every eye was riveted on her nakedness. Ten, twenty, thirty or more men were now seeing her like only her husband (and a few very select close friends, and none of them as clearly and openly as this).

She could feel each step, each grain of roughness on her bare feet, she could feel each swing and bounce of her breasts and the cool air on her flaming hard nipples. But most of all she could feel her wetness as she took each step that rubbed the swollen lips of her pussy together.

Finally she reached him and showed him that there was indeed a pack of cigarettes and the story she had told him was true.

"OK so now for the payoff, lean against the car and let me suck those tits"

She knew it was just a matter of time before others came over for their turn so she placed herself against the car so he shielded her somewhat from total view. He gently touched her nipples rubbing, and ever so gently pinching and pulling one then the other. Already super sensitive all she could was whimper as the touch went through her breasts like bolts of electricity.

He slowly leaned forward and placed his mouth on her breast and sucked gently sliding his tongue against the nipple like a nursing baby. It was all she could do to remain standing.

She pulled his head to her in an embrace, he moved from one to the other and back again and again, now gently using his teeth to trap the nipple while he used his tongue to flick at the tip of the engorged button of her breast.

"Please, I can't take any more, touch me, down there, let me feel your finger inside me." She knew that the situation was rapidly getting out of control. She cared, but didn't care. Still with his mouth attached to her breast, he reached down and spread her legs enough to get his hand between her thighs. His finger slid easily into her, she was so wet there was no resistance. Stroking her slit he moved his finger to her clit and trapped it between his thumb and finger. He then gently started to pinch and pull as if milking her clit, she responded by thrusting her pelvis to meet his insertions.

It only took her moments, she thought a minute or less and the contractions of an organism racked her body. She cried out in a muted scream and held his head to her breast.

She pleaded for him to stop, she couldn't take any more, he slowly removed his hand and brought it to his mouth, and licked the nearly handful of juices he had milked from her. She knew she had to leave or do something else that she had never done or even dreamed of doing before, take him and make raw and passionate sex with a man that was not her husband, or for that fact even knew.

Nearly in tears, she asked to be let go; she had done her part of her bargain and begged that he would uphold his.

He looked into her eyes and gently pushed her into the car, and told her, " I only wish my wife would do what you have done tonight, I've never felt the lust and passion in anyone before, go now before I change my mind and do what I know would be wrong for both of us. Go to your husband and show him that passion, he is a lucky man, you are so beautiful."

My wife, with tears sliding down her cheeks, without taking her eyes from his face, ran a finger along her clit, getting it wet with her juices, then touched his lips leaving her taste and smell on him. He gently took her finger in his mouth and sucked it clean.

She mouthed more than said, "Thank you." started the car and drove away.

XI

The finish:

She drove home taking an indirect route, not to expose herself again, but to think about what had just happened. In fact, now enclosed in the car after being out in front of so many, she nearly for the moment forgot that she was still naked.

Shaken by the intensity of the orgasm, and the excitement of the fact that she had been so totally exposed to a complete stranger, as well as allowing, no, wanting him to explore her body in the most intimate way. Fear mixed with the adrenaline of the intense sexual stimulation left her shaking and confused. In her mind she kept replaying the images of all the men who had looked at her naked body. Never, even in the times she had flashed in the car or when she had shinny dipped with our closes friends had she been so totally exposed, so totally stripped stark naked with no possible means of covering her body. The thoughts raced through her mind of how she had so quickly resigned to giving access to her body, and how much she had enjoyed it.

By the time she had returned to the quiet neighborhood and the safety of home, she was again in an acute state of arousal. When she finally pulled in the drive, and shut off the motor, she had to rest her head on the steering wheel to regain her composure enough to get out of the car and walk back into the house.

XII

As she finished reliving her story, we lay on the bed, I could feel her body tremble as she built up to another orgasm from my stimulation with fingers and tongue. She whimpered softly as she internally convulsed around my fingers.

Hearing about the acts she was forced to perform, first by me and then by the stranger, I was ashamed to have put her in such a position. But strangely, I was stimulated more than I could imagine. The thought of my lovely, sexy wife naked in full view of 30 or more men at one time, and one stranger watching her walk in front of him while his eyes feasted on her exposed body made me wish I had been there to see her.. Then to have her submit to his mouth on her tender sensitive nipples, and for him to touch her pussy without restriction and bring her to climax. Somehow I found it to be so exciting to me that I could hardly breathe.

As she recovered from her climax, she whispered," Are you disappointed in me?"

I couldn't believe my ears, "Why would I ever be disappointed?"

Almost in tears, she replied, "I-I enjoyed it too much. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted him inside me. I nearly asked him to fuck me."

"You're every man's dream. Just to look at you naked is more than most men could ever hope for. I'm so proud of you. He was lucky to be the one fate picked to see you and touch you. I just hope you forgive me for putting you in such a humiliating, dangerous situation."

"You didn't put me in any place that I didn't want deep inside to be in, I could've stopped anytime up to when I stepped out of the car, then I was doing what I wanted to do deep inside of me."

As I tenderly pulled her on top of me, and as my hardness slid deep inside her, finally finding what it had all night desired, I vowed to her that although we both wanted to explore horizons yet to be defined, I would never put her in danger, that she would have the freedom to explore her sexuality, and taste the forbidden fruits of lust. I would be there to protect her and love her.

With that we made love to each other, sharing the passion and raw naked lust that the night had put in both of us.

Not the end, but the true beginning of our journey of sexual discovery, the beginning of many adventures together.

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers
12