All Comments on 'The Latticed Gate Ch. 04'

by DeeAnna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Wow

Loving this series, mostly because I'm not sure where it's going--kind of like real life! Well written, great characters, god mix of humor, love, desire want and emotional baggage. Top marks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reality, of enforced anal fulfilment, at last!

Brilliantly described 'Anal' experience.

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01about 10 years ago
Good except...

His gun being a .45 would probably be a semi-auto not a revolver. Revolvers for police use are most commonly .38 special, .38 special +P, or .357 magnum. If it was a forty caliber revolver it would probably be .44 special, or .44 magnum. It could be .45 Colt but that is very rarely used by law enforcement. Semi-auto calibers are .45 ACP, 9mm, and .40 S&W. Not that any of this really matters. Just thought you might like to know. I like the stories. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Im very interested where this is going. Elle has been beyond patient but Jake is a strange case....its not just a fuck...some would call it making love...early on in a new relationshio ...and why is he so hot and cold...one minute screaming...authorative...the next gentle and carring...so her body responded to his stimulous...that doesnt mean she enjoyed it or is happy...he should stay away for a long time before attempting to talk to her again....fantastic writing overall!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You're killing me!

Call me simple, but I REALLY want this to work out between them. It's clear she's into him and enjoys the kink. Why can't she just let herself go and admit it? Maybe it's not realistic but damn, a "happy ending" every now and then would be nice. Please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
......

What is going on!!!! . She is crazy like him. I wish I could understand where she is coming from. She was scared in the beginning but than she still goes to his house. He has anal sex with her.. Then she pulls a gun on him, can a relationship really work out if someone pull a gun and aims at you...with the damn safety off..this relationship is twisted and confusing,they are both giving off mixed signals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous