The Latticed Gate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle sucked in a deep breath and tried to calm her body and her nerves.

As if setting her proper paces, Jake began teasing her ass with the tip of his dick, circling its perimeter until finally, when he pressed in again, it caught and he was able to inch his way in.

Ahhhhh, he exhaled as he began to press deeper inside her.

"You have a nice tight ass, cher," he whispered.

As he pressed further, she relaxed and allowed herself to feel the sensations. Why did anal sex have to be so exquisite? The way he moved inside her triggered her raw senses, it felt so good! She couldn't have stopped her gyrating even if she wanted to; his gentle in and out strokes coaxed her desire like a maestro leading an orchestra.

"That's a girl, show me how much you like it," he said as he forced a hand under her and positioned the belt, now folded in half, so that it sat directly on her clit.

Ohhhhh, she softly cried out in pleasure as he slid a hand under a breast and finding her nipple he pinched ruthlessly hard which seemed to get her going and she started bucking hard for his dick to fill her ass.

Suddenly, he rammed his cock hard up her anal passage. She shrieked. She didn't know what to feel. Her clit was rubbing against the hard leather of the belt, while his dick gouged into her tunnel. It was a violation, how he commenced to fucking her, yet she wanted it so bad, her ass was begging that he ream harder.

As if reading her body, he fucked her hard and strong, moaning in delighted pleasure as her ass gluttonously received every stroke until her sphincter muscle was tightening in sporadic jerks and she knew she was on the verge of coming.

"Shit," she shouted as an orgasm rushed her ass and her clit simultaneously. Her body trembled in frenzied delirium.

His pumping became more severe and she heard him suddenly groan.

"Fuck!" His deep voice rumbled and suddenly she felt his dick jerking inside her channel and she knew he was shooting his load deep into her walls.

His body collapsed on top of hers, his chest caving in and out as short sporadic breaths escaped from his mouth. After several minutes, when he had calmed, he nestled his lips to her ear.

"Do you still hate me, Elle?" He softly whispered.

Elle didn't answer; she couldn't. The tears were rolling down her face, prolifically.

She felt him slowly rise off of her. As more tears forced their exit from beneath her closed eyelids, she felt the pressure removed from her wrists as she was suddenly being un-cuffed. Her hands fell free and limp onto the bed. She didn't move.

"Elle...?" his voice had softened. It was kind again.

When she didn't respond, he flipped her over onto her back. As she gazed at him, the look on his face was shock. It was obvious he hadn't expected her to be crying. The tears continued to roll as he pulled her to his chest and encircled his arms around her holding her tight. It was only then that she began to weep.

"Whoa, whoa," he suddenly pulled away and tenderly grabbed her chin lifting his face to her. "Did I hurt you?" he appeared truly concerned.

"I want to go home," she cried.

"No...not like this..." he tried to pull her close again but she pushed away and rose from the bed retrieving her clothes, all the while crying. He approached her grabbing her arm. She snatched it away.

"Don't touch me!" The emotion sent her body trembling. She tried to stave off the endless line of tears but they barreled down her face. She was so wracked she had a hard time breathing. She pulled her bra on and slipped back into her dress.

"Elle...why are you doing this? You liked it...you wanted it like that...why are you acting this way?"

"You're stupid!" she screamed as she zipped her dress. "You bring me here, make me dinner and act nice as if you're normal but you'll never be normal Jake Chevalier because you have a dark side and too many fucking issues with women and you'll never know how to treat any of us!" she bellowed between tears and stormed out into the hallway.

Still naked, Jake caught up to her and grabbed her.

"Wait!" He pulled her tight to his chest, but she kept pushing away swinging her arms at him. "Elle, stop!" he commanded. "Stop fighting me!"

"No! I hate you!" she shoved hard into his chest. He backed off, a look of confusion taking shape on his face.

"Will you at least talk to me?" his voice was desperate.

"No! I'll never talk to you again!" She abruptly turned and had made it back to the living room when Jake angrily lurched forward managing to snag a grip on the lower part of her hair. She struggled to pull away.

Elle didn't know what possessed her, maybe fearing that he'd whip her senseless, but in the struggle she snatched open the drawer and grabbed his holstered gun. He suddenly let go of her hair, anger shooting through his eyes; she could almost see the fire.

"Give it to me, Elle!"

"Stay away from me, Jake," she said, her breathing heavy, her voice shaking as she pulled the safety back.

"Don't do anything stupid, Elle!"

"Me?" she shook her head in disbelief. "I just want to go, Jake. Go sit down, over there," she gestured toward the dining room, "and I'll put it down and that's it, this arrangement will be over!"

Jake stared at her hard. She really hoped he wouldn't rush her, hell she didn't even know if it was loaded, but it felt like it. He held his hands up as if to calm her.

"Okay...put it down and you can go. It's over." He took a few steps back as she opened the door, still holding the gun. With the door wide open and her eyes still trained on him, with the safety still off she delicately placed the holstered gun on the floor and backed away.

She could see him still standing there naked, staring at her from inside. As soon as she made it to the sidewalk, she ran like hell!

12