The Launching of Slave Georgina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress then fitted a ball gag to my mouth and locked it in place before spending some time practising her rope work on me. At last the restrictive bondage and submission I had been longing for. This also gave me an idea of her thoroughness and the restrictiveness of some of the positions, such as a hog-tie and a ball tie. Maggie looked on from her position against the wall with, more often than not, a knowing smirk on her face. This was most definitely the sort of thing I was up for! Ropes, chains, bondage, constrictive ties, helplessness and submission were everything I had hoped for. I could see that I was going to enjoy my trips to this club with my new Mistress after all. All I needed now was the sex to go with it! After an hour or so I was released from the ropes and my ankles and wrists were once again clipped together.

Mistress unchained Maggie from the wall, and fed the chain through an 'O' ring on the front of my collar and back to Maggie's where she re-attached it to the back of her collar. I was now about 9" behind Maggie and forced to follow with my shuffling 6" gait. I was taken on a tour of the 'grand chamber' and a number of side rooms where I witnessed varying degrees of BDSM taking place ranging from tied women and men right up to extremely serious 'piercing play' with which I am certain I could never get involved. My stomach churned at some of the treatments people were undergoing and I began to worry slightly that Mistress might also expect that of me. However Mistress assured me that the more extreme practises were certainly of no interest to her and she considered them extremely off-putting.

It must have been after four in the morning by the time we finished our leisurely tour and returned to the side room from whence we had come. My ball gag was removed and Maggie and I were fed some water by Mistress, which was not only refreshing but needed. We sat for a little longer, Maggie and I back to back on a stool with our collars linked by a carabiner, and chatted some more about what I had just witnessed. It appeared to me that mine and Mistress' expectations and limits were fairly similar, although I was sure that Mistress had experience of things that I dared not imagine. And she had been as good as her word in the pub. I was not touched or approached in any way and the one couple that stared at us on our tour (I wasn't sure if it was myself or Maggie they were more interested in, but I suspect it was Maggie.) was told firmly by Mistress to mind their own business. "The show is not till later," she said. What show, I wondered. Would Maggie be performing in some manner?

Mistress unclipped our collars, removed the bar holding Maggie's elbows behind her back and then had her lead me to a six foot cubed cage that was near the centre of the chamber, which had recently been vacated and was now empty except for a small table against one side. On the way there Mistress reached around my head and again placed the ball gag against my lips. I instantly understood and opened my mouth whereupon Mistress pulled it deep inside, stretching my mouth wide, and again locked it in place. She then whispered in my ear, "If anything becomes to much for you I want you to grunt an SOS through your gag and I will stop immediately. This cannot be mistaken for cries and moans and so is your safety signal." I tried to answer but all I managed to do was make a garbled noise and force some dribble out of my mouth and down my chin. It dawned on me that I was to be 'the show'.

I now felt simultaneously excited and anxious as I was anticipating an arousing end to the evening but was unsure of the intentions of my new Mistress. Would she respect my limits? Had she informed me of the safety net precisely because she intended to push me beyond them? Really, I still hardly knew her. Yet again Mistress had skilfully wheedled all sorts of information out of me, but revealed nothing of herself. I still didn't know her name! My thoughts turned again to how foolish I was to surrender myself completely to someone I had chatted with just once for an hour or so before I came here? My nervousness rose within me and I had that 'butterfly' feeling in my stomach. However, Mistress had an air of authority and humanity about her that eased my fears and she handled all her equipment with a confidence, familiarity and proficiency that exuded responsibility. Anyway, I was here now and locked into her service, at least for tonight, so my pride would not allow me to give up. I determined there and then that whatever happened Mistress would not hear an SOS from me!

Once inside the cage Mistress unclipped the chain from our collars and attached one end to the cuffs on my wrists and, pulling them upwards, attaching the other end to the top of the cage. I was now forced into a bent over position, my arms held out horizontally behind me, severely restricting my movement. A wave of embarrassment washed over me as I suddenly realised that I was to be used as a plaything by Mistress in front of dozens of onlookers already gathering outside the cage. I knew this sort of thing happened from my recent tour and previous attendances at fetish clubs where I had myself enjoyed watching slaves being toyed with by their Mistress or Master. But now I was the object of peoples attention, something that hadn't even crossed my mind before this very moment, it was an entirely different ballgame, as they say.

"Spread her legs!" Mistress snapped and Maggie immediately dropped to my feet and unclipped the carabiner that held them together. She attached a length of rope given her by Mistress to the 'O' ring on my left ankle, pulled my leg a couple of feet outwards and tied it off to a bar of the cage. Maggie then repeated the same procedure on my right ankle and now, with my feet spread some four feet wide, my body's position had lowered and my arms were stretched upwards behind me. This was quite uncomfortable and I was unable to move at all.

I could now see from between my legs Mistress behind me, with her back to me, standing at the small table presumably rummaging for something in the large bag she had carried into the cage with her. She moved to my front and reached under my body and started caressing my nipples. Her soft touch was soothing and I could feel my nipples hardening under her ministrations.

"There, there," Mistress whispered in my ear. "That's much better isn't it?"

My attention was distracted from the ache in my shoulders as my vagina began to tingle in expectation of what was to come. I began to relax mentally and closed my eyes as I imagined where this was going to lead, not noticing that Maggie was passing something to Mistress. Suddenly a fiery pain erupted in my right nipple, my eyes shot open and I saw Mistress fixing a strong clamp to the now fully aroused teat of my left breast, having just done so on my right. The gag muffled my shriek of pain to an almost inaudible grunt and then, remembering what Mistress had said about not wishing to hear my cries of pain, I sucked in the air around my gag and braced myself mentally against it. Mistress remained where she was, crouching in front of me with her arms outstretched under my body, and looked into my eyes with what I could only describe as a sympathetic smile. The pain in my nipples began to dull and I smiled back into Mistress' eyes as best I could through the gag, which must have actually looked quite grotesque.

Mistress abruptly stood up and removed her hands from under my body and it was only then that I fully understood why she was smiling. As she removed her hands two weights dropped from them, their descent curtailed by the short chains attaching them to the clamps. Intense pain returned instantly to both nipples but I refused to scream. My breath snorted through my nose in short gasps and I pinched my eyes hard closed, squeezing out a small tear from each that ran to the tip of my nose before joining and dropping to the floor along with the string of dribble from my chin. My nipples were on fire, my stomach was churning with nervous excitement and, strangely, I still felt that prickle of arousal in my vagina. I had always wanted to explore more deeply into BDSM and now my wish was coming true but, as with almost everything, be careful what you wish for.

Mistress reached down either side of my body and grabbed a fistful of my leotard in each hand just above my hips. She yanked hard on the leotard pulling it deep into the crack of both my vagina and backside. "You know what to do." Mistress pronounced, confusing me as I really had no idea. I opened my eyes and then realised that Mistress must have been addressing Maggie as I saw her taking up a kneeling position between my spread legs. Her forehead rested against my buttocks. Her neck bent backwards and her nose pushed the leotard material into my arse crack as she began to caress my pussy with her tongue through the 60 denier nylon.

Mistress began pacing around the cage and announced to me, but more than loud enough for all those gathered outside to hear, "There is no pleasure without pain." She slapped my arse with her hand, really hard. This made me jerk which caused the weights to swing wildly pulling on my already screaming nipples as they did so. I also received a further twinge of pain in my shoulder blades as the rope prevented my arms from moving with my body.

"My slut slave here will pleasure you whilst I deal with the torment. You will learn over time that only pain, physical or emotional, leads to pleasure. You will never be permitted orgasm without it being present in some form or another." Whilst saying this she had stopped and retrieved a paddle from her bag with which she now again slapped my right buttock. It stung like hell, I lurched forward, and again a spasm ran through my shoulders and the weights felt like they were pulling the nipples off my breasts.

Was this what I really wanted? Had I gone too far? Would this torture satisfy my psychological need for submissive sex? Or would I crumble and be forever 'cured' of my deviant desires? Should I now use the safety signal? My mind was in a whirl with all these thoughts but I was becoming more aroused. My body howled YES! This is what you have craved all this time. My mind screamed NO! Don't use the safety.

WHACK! This time my left buttock burned and, despite my best efforts to remain still, I again set the weights swinging and yanked on my shoulders. Maggie had now given up trying to push the leotard into my vagina with her tongue and was instead rasping it across my engorged clitoris. The sensation of my clit being rubbed through the material was incredible. It was a like a mixture of sandpaper and silk. Mistress continued to batter my behind and the collateral damage to my shoulders and nipples was sustained by my constant twitching and wriggling. Having said that, my nipples soon became somewhat acclimatised to the pain and just throbbed dully with occasional twinges. The effect of being helpless, beaten and titillated all at the same time was beginning to overpower me. I was grunting and snorting! Dribble was being sprayed about as I shook my head from side to side. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, but was it because I was happy or in pain? What came next, at least in my opinion, truly displayed the expertise of Mistress to judge a situation.

Maggie clamped her mouth over my vulva, sucked in my clitoris with a sodden flap of nylon and began rolling it between her teeth. My breath came in short gasps through my nose and I was vaguely aware that Mistress had returned to my head. The beating had stopped, I could feel my whole crotch getting warm. I moaned into the gag, my body stiffened against my bonds, I raised my head as my back arched and at that very moment excruciating pain detonated in my nipples as Mistress removed the clamps allowing blood to flow freely back into them. That surge of pain sent me over the edge and I screamed in agony and ecstasy as I released my orgasm and sprayed my juices into my clothing and Maggie's face, still clamped on my genitalia. I collapsed against my bonds, my senses muffled and I heard cheering and applause from what seemed miles away as it filtered through my numbness. My arms were released and I swooned in Mistress' embrace as I snorted and gasped to force the oxygen I needed into my lungs. My legs had also been released and as I stumbled from the cage, now in Maggie's firm grip, I raised my head and looked about me at the crowd. They were all smiling and I could faintly hear "fantastic", "wonderful", "marvellous", being uttered. I snapped back to reality and felt myself turning red with embarrassment as I realised that I had been their entertainment and for the first time in my life I'd had an orgasm in public. I lowered my head in shame, hiding myself as best I could from the onlookers as we returned to our seats.

As we sat and I fully recovered my senses, Mistress removed the gag and I drew in a few deep breaths and Maggie and I were again watered by Mistress.

"Don't be embarrassed," said Mistress soothingly. "It was a good show. Not everyone gets a reception like that their first time, but I do know what the crowd likes to see, and you played your part perfectly." I blushed immediately and lowered my head shyly.

It was getting on for about 5am now and Mistress released Maggie and ordered her to start packing things away. I was unclipped and I removed the ankle and wrist cuffs and returned them to Maggie.

I retrieved my coat and had a somewhat uncomfortable bus ride home sitting at the back, wearing my coat under me so as not to mess up the seat, with my leotard wet and sticky. By the time I had returned home and showered it was about 6.30am and I finally got to bed and dreamt of what bondage and servitude our next meeting might hold.

Over the next few weeks I attended the club with Mistress every second Saturday night and explored new areas of the BDSM world which fascinated me more and more as I completely immersed myself in this new experience. I was instructed that on all future occasions I was to travel to and from the club wearing only my heels and long winter coat and was to be entirely naked underneath the coat. When challenged at the door of the club to prove compliance with their dress code, I merely opened my coat and blushed receiving smiles in return and, of course, admission. Mistress and I discussed many things about my BDSM interests and limits and about her expectations of her slaves. Every week Mistress was attended by at least one of her club slaves, with all of us naked at all times, except for footwear, and various bondage paraphernalia continued to be used upon me such as nipple clamps, gags, ropes, chains, etc., dependent upon Mistress's whim. I spent one night frog-tied and gagged so that anyone and everyone could access me. They tortured and teased me as they saw fit, under Mistress' s watchful eye of course. I was allowed to come at the end of the evening but only by the fingers of Mistress' male slave. Another night I was just told by Mistress' slave to sit on a chair and I was subsequently ignored all night. Mistress even left the club without acknowledging my presence. No ropes, no gags, no equipment used on me at all. Just me, naked in my 4" black pumps, sat on a chair all night being ignored. No one was allowed to approach me or speak to me and Mistress' club slaves were instructed to not even look at me. It was the longest, most boring night of my life.

After about 8 weeks Mistress invited me to her home one Monday evening (the restaurant where I worked was closed on Mondays) for dinner and a chat. I felt extremely honoured and agreed immediately. At dinner we were waited upon by her live-in slave, Louise, who wore a very chic body hugging black mini dress, black seamed stockings and towering 6" stiletto heels in black patent leather. Louise was actually a little shorter than me, at about 5'5", and had striking green eyes set in a slightly rounded face topped with long, thick, almost copper coloured hair pulled severely back from her face in a tight pony tail. Her body was trim and shapely with breasts that were probably slightly too large for her small frame. Louise carried herself with grace and aplomb and was the perfect waitress in all aspects.

During dinner Mistress asked me if I would consider serving her as a house slave over a whole weekend as she had noted my interest and thought I might enjoy the experience. She said that it would not be an easy weekend as she was, as I already knew to a certain extent, quite demanding and I would obviously be punished for any mistakes, transgressions and misdeeds. I jumped at the opportunity to be a 'real slave' even if only for a weekend. The restaurant where I worked was closed every Monday so I organised Friday, Saturday and Sunday off work and arrived at Mistress' house on the Friday, at 7pm as instructed, for a weekend that would fulfil a fantasy I had recently been nurturing.

Immediately upon my arrival I was taken to the sitting room and ordered to strip, with the exception of my shoes, and report to Louise in the kitchen. Louise was dressed in an extremely tight fitting white Lycra cat-suit, 4" block heeled white ankle boots and wearing a white rubber apron. she was preparing dinner and I was to serve Mistress with this and drinks wearing only my 4" stiletto heeled black pumps. I discovered later that I was expected to remain like this for the entire weekend wearing only the rubber apron when preparing food in the kitchen.

After dinner Louise was also ordered to strip and put on her 6" heeled black stiletto pumps which Mistress tied into place with a couple of pieces of black ribbon. Mistress then took us both down to the dungeon, which involved crossing the communal hallway to the basement door and I blushed a little as I was concerned that another resident may see us naked. Once in the dungeon Mistress put Louise into a small 3' square cage and fitted her with a solid metal spreader bar between her ankles which also had wrist shackles welded to the centre. She was locked into this device which kept her legs some 3' apart, forced her into a knees bent, hunched position and ensured that she could not turn her legs past the length or breadth of the cage and must therefore remain in one corner. Mistress locked the cage shut whereupon we left and returned upstairs to the apartment.

Mistress spent the first hour or so of the evening informing me what duties were expected from me over the weekend and I then spent the remainder of the evening waiting on Mistress with drinks, fetching and carrying etc. whilst she watched some television and did some reading. After an hour or so I was given the key to the dungeon and told to check on Louise, which I did, and found her to have made herself as comfortable as possible, nestled into the corner of the cage, sleeping.

At around 11pm I prepared a bath for Mistress, washed and dried her and made her a bedtime drink of Horlicks (a hot, malted milk drink). I was then instructed to return to the dungeon, unlock Louise and bring her back to her own bedroom, which I did. Before Mistress went to bed herself she tied us both together on Louise's bed for the night.

Louise and I stood back to back and held our arms out to the side whereupon Mistress tied them together at the wrists and above and below the elbows. We were then instructed to spread our legs and they were also secured to each other at the ankles and above and below the knees. The two of us were then fastened at the waist but this rope was long enough to extend from our waists to secure our thighs together just under our groins. Our chests were then tied together above and below our breasts and a final rope was attached to the bindings around my breasts pinching them together and making them stand up more proudly. This rope was passed between our legs, pulled tight and tied off between Louise's breasts in the same fashion as it had started at mine. The tightness of the rope meant that it passed between, and separated, our cunt lips so that during the night it would constantly rub our vaginal entrances and clitorises. Mistress then lay us both carefully on our sides, my right and Louise's left, on the bed and covered us with a duvet which she secured across our ankles and torso's with more rope. After ensuring that we were both safely secured for the night Mistress retired to her room across the hall leaving both doors open. It was a long and mostly sleepless night as neither of us could get comfortable and each time one of us moved we obviously disturbed the other. The rope chafed our lips and despite much wriggling and pushing of our hips we were unable to bring ourselves off. In fact I think that all we managed to do was increase the irritation in our genitals and make it worse for the remainder of the night.