The Launching of Slave Georgina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning we were released by Mistress whereupon, after stretching and massaging each other back to life, Mistress applied some cream to our labia and then I helped Louise with the usual morning routine, both of us still naked, but wearing our shoes. This routine entailed us making Mistress a cup of Earl Grey tea, washing and drying her, dressing her, collecting the newspaper from the communal foyer, serving breakfast and making up a packed lunch.

Before Mistress left for work she took us both back to the dungeon where she strapped Louise to a padded 'X' frame. The straps were at her wrists, above and below her elbows, her ankles, above and below her knees, her waist and above and below her breasts. The cross was then tilted backwards to about 60 degrees and there we left her for the day. I was instructed to return every hour to check on her and ensure she drank 250 ml (about a half pint) of water on each occasion.

Mistress and I returned upstairs and as we crossed the hallway one of the residents was descending the stairs from an upstairs flat. She was a middle aged woman and gave us both a withering look, tutted and hurried out of the street door. I turned bright red with the embarrassment. Although I had recently spent entire nights naked in front of dozens of strangers, this was different. Being seen naked by a stranger in an everyday situation was an extremely uncomfortable feeling. Mistress thought it most amusing and I am sure the neighbour heard her laughing as the door was closing. Once back in the flat I assisted Mistress with her shoes and coat and after she left for work I ate a bowl of cereal and started on all the dusting, cleaning and hoovering. I checked on Louise as instructed, peeking out of the door on each trip to ensure the hallway was empty. I felt quite sorry for Louise but she warned me against releasing her or feeding her as Mistress would punish us both, and her particularly severely for allowing it. I had a bowl of soup for lunch and spent the afternoon ironing and putting clothes away as required. When I checked on Louise at 4pm I noticed that she had urinated on the floor below her. I asked why she didn't tell me she needed the toilet at my last visit and she responded that this was what Mistress wanted to see. If I had let her go to the toilet, or held a bottle for her, we would again have been in trouble. At about 5pm I started the dinner preparations for Mistress' evening meal and awaited her return.

Louise had been right. The first thing Mistress asked when she came in from work was if Louise was all right, had she pissed herself during the afternoon and had I cleaned it up. I replied that she had and I hadn't whereupon Mistress scolded me for not doing so and told me to go down and clean up the mess immediately. When I told Louise this she said that I would have been wrong either way. It was Mistress' prerogative.

After dinner, and doing the washing up and cleaning, Mistress and I returned to the basement with a sandwich and drink for Louise. Mistress immediately crossed to Louise and kissed her full on the lips telling her what a good girl she had been and I then fed her whilst Mistress returned upstairs. That evening I was hog-tied on the sofa whilst Mistress relaxed and every time she had to get up to get herself something, a drink, book, snack, etc. I was paddled on my naked bottom for not doing it for her. I was eventually released whereupon I bathed and dried Mistress and prepared her for bed.

I again retrieved Louise from the dungeon and the pair of us were once more tied together on Louise's bed for the night, using much the same process as Friday night with the exception that this time we were joined face to face with my arms tied at the wrists behind Louise's back and hers similarly fastened behind mine. The rope between our legs now joined our bound wrists and separated our arse cracks which, to be honest, was a blessed relief after last nights sore cunts. After Mistress left us we had a bit of an uncomfortable few minutes as we stared into each others eyes, and then Louise broke the tension by suddenly kissing me lightly on the lips. I was startled at first but quickly responded. We then spent some time rubbing our bodies together to try and arouse each other by scraping nipples, grinding groins and deeply snogging each other. We totally failed to kindle any kind or orgasm but it was arousing and we both enjoyed the French kissing. Eventually we ceased our smooching and tried to get some sleep. For me this was less of a sleepless night than the one before as I was so tired that I think I would have slept through an explosion. However, Louise found it a frustrating and sleepless night as she had caught up on her sleep during the day whilst tied to the frame in the basement.

Sunday morning we were woken late by Mistress as she had wanted a lie in. By the time we were released at just after 9am we were both desperate to use the toilet. Mistress thought it amusing that we should be left tied together whilst we urinated and to this end had us shuffle to the shower whilst still joined together. Once we were finally stood in the shower Mistress instructed us to piss. Louise immediately released her urine, the warmth of which I felt flowing down my legs and across my feet as, presumably, did she. However, despite being desperate to relieve myself I had difficulty, psychologically, allowing myself to just piss whilst stood before Mistress and tied to Louise. Louise whispered in my ear, "Just relax and it will happen." I tried my best to do so and began thinking of lying on a beach in the sun and then enjoying a stroll through a field of wild-flowers. After a minute or so my urine was released and again the warm feeling returned to our legs and feet. Mistress then untied us and instructed us to wash each other down, without touching our own bodies, and with no sexual contact. As we showered and dried each other I have to say it was difficult not to kiss and fondle Louise's beautiful body, particularly after our enjoyment of last nights unfulfilled episode, and she informed me later that she had felt the same way towards me.

After the usual morning routine, with which I again assisted Louise, Mistress took us back to the dungeon both still naked apart from our shoes. Once in the dungeon it was my turn to be strapped to the 'X' frame, as Louise had been yesterday, but I was also fitted with a 'bit' gag and some nipple clamps and the cross was tipped thirty degrees forward. Louise was then ordered to add some weights to the clamps and I was soon suffering the same pain I had in the nightclub weeks earlier. Mistress then instructed Louise to tickle me, which she did most effectively by attacking my midriff, ribs and underarms with the lightest of touches. I was soon alternately laughing and shrieking through the gag as my convulsions set the weights swinging. This was a most artful form of torture as it was precisely the fact that I was laughing that was causing me so much pain. This went on for quite some time by the end of which I was panting with exhaustion.

I was then taken down from the cross and strapped to a padded carpenters saw horse, in a face down position with my breasts on either side, still wearing the gag and clamps. My wrists and ankles were fitted with leather 'O' ring cuffs and these were clipped to fittings at the ends of the four legs of the trestle and my waist was strapped to the top with a belt. Mistress now instructed Louise to start alternately paddling my arse and whipping my back. This treatment was nowhere near as painful as the same inflicted by Mistress as I think Louise was cautious of putting in too much effort for fear of doing me any serious damage. I am sure Mistress was aware of this, but let it ride. I was instructed to take note of what was happening as it would be my turn soon. The soft flesh of my backside was the first place to start hurting but by the time it was all over it was my back that was feeling the pain more. Mistress rubbed some Arnica gel into my back and arse, which was very cool and soothing, and I was released.

It was now my turn to be the persecutor. We started with the 'X' frame which I have to say I found most enjoyable. It was refreshing to hear Louise laughing so much despite the obvious pain in her nipples. Then followed the saw horse and I was instructed by Mistress on how to inflict the same torture on Louise of which I had recently been the victim. This was quite disturbing for me psychologically as I had never before inflicted pain of this type on another person. I had twisted the nipples of restrained boyfriends before and even slapped their faces and backsides and squeezed their cocks, but this was different. It was a step change for me to be using accessories to cause somebody serious pain, or to see redness, and what I knew would soon become bruises, appearing on flesh by my own hand. After slowly building over weeks to this level of abuse I was now happy to be the recipient of such treatment but found myself baulking at handing it out. Mistress was stood behind me and every time I failed to strike Louise with what Mistress considered to be enough force I felt a stinging blow to my own behind. It was the whip that I found most difficult to control. I was sure I was giving Louise an immense amount of pain and positive I would leave her physically damaged or scarred. I came to the realisation that I was just too squeamish to stand on this side of the fence. I was unquestionably submissive and would never be able to seriously abuse anybody. It just wasn't in my nature. Perhaps I now finally understood how my University boyfriends had felt. Mistress kept me at it for half an hour or more and then stopped me when Louise's back and arse were glowing red.

Mistress treated Louise with the Arnica gel as she had me and then ordered me to release her. We returned to the apartment where neither of us were inclined to take the seats Mistress offered us, which made her laugh out loud. Louise and I made soup and sandwiches for us all to eat as a late lunch before we were allowed some free time for the remainder of the afternoon whilst Mistress read the newspaper and watched some television, interrupting us only occasionally for a drink. Louise and I spent most of the time chatting and getting to know each other a little better. At about 5pm Louise went upstairs to dress in her Lycra cooks uniform and then prepared and cooked dinner whilst I took care of Mistress' every need. I again served Mistress her dinner as I had on the previous two nights, naked except for my shoes.

After dinner had been cleared away and the washing up completed Mistress sat Louise and I down with her in the sitting room and informed me that she had an ulterior motive for inviting me for the weekend of slavery. Louise would soon be leaving her care, after about 6 months service, as attending to Mistress was not what she had expected and she wanted to move on with her life in a more ordinary fashion. Louise had intimated as much during our conversation that afternoon but refused to clarify any detail. Mistress said that over recent weeks she had seen in me an enjoyment of bondage and slavery and our discussions had revealed my general disillusionment, having not managed to obtain employment in my chosen field of psychology, and my desire to do something more exciting and interesting with my life. Mistress had also noticed in me a willingness to serve her and an attitude that she considered conducive to slavery, if I could only curb my natural insolence! Therefore this weekend was a trial run for that position and Mistress felt that I had performed adequately. Mistress explained that today in the dungeon had been to discover if I was a real submissive or also had dominant tendencies. She was sure that from the way I had baulked at giving Louise punishment that I was indeed only interested in submission. This pleased her as she was convinced that if I had shown that I could enjoy being a giver of torture then I would quickly become disillusioned with solely submission and not wish to continue as a slave. Mistress really didn't want to be searching out new slaves every six months or so and I was to be her fourth in three years. Mistress added that there was still a lot of scope for improvement but she was initially happy that I was suitable for a more permanent position, if I was satisfied myself. A few more weekends, and some serious deliberation on my part, would obviously be necessary before a long term, full time commitment could be embarked upon.

That night, after we had both attended to her bathing, Mistress tied us to the bed vagina to vagina as a reward, she said. This was achieved by first fitting us both with ankle and wrist cuffs and then using ropes to connect my wrists to Louise's ankles, through the railings at the head of the bed, and Louise's wrists to my ankles through the railings at the foot of the bed. My right leg went over her left and her right over my left. A double ended dildo, about 18" long and 2" or more in diameter, was introduced into our vaginas and Mistress then adjusted the ropes so that there was about 3" of the dildo's centre showing between us. The diameter and length stretched my vagina in all directions as Mistress embedded the huge rubber device deeply into me, and I am certain Louise felt the same expansion. If I tugged on my wrist bonds I would pull on Louise's ankles and so draw her crotch into mine, pushing the phallus deeper into both of us and Louise had the same control from her end. Mistress smiled, told us to enjoy ourselves as we had been good girls and deserved it, and left the room as she went to her own bed.

We started experimenting with the control we had over the situation and very quickly worked out a rhythm by which we took it in turns to force the dildo deeper into our vaginas. We started slowly at first and pulled hard and long ensuring that both ends of the huge artificial cock were driven as far into us as our cavities would allow. I don't know about Louise, but I could feel my end pressing against the base of my cervix as it reached the limit of its travel. It would be interesting to discover which of us was more comfortable with filling ourselves, and our partner, to the hilt and who could endure the hardest hammering! It was one thing to know that when I pulled on the ropes I could expect a pounding from the dildo, but to not know exactly when the next one would arrive, being controlled by Louise, added a distinct frisson to the whole episode. I started to vary my tugs and waited a few seconds or yanked fast and hard twice in quick succession. Louise caught on quickly and began doing likewise and we were very soon having our own little competition to see who could most surprise the other.

It was bound to happen eventually that we suddenly both pulled at the same time and pushed the huge phallus deep into both our vaginas simultaneously. This was quite a shock to the pair of us and we both just started laughing there and then. We laughed, shook and shuddered in unison for about two or three minutes and then got on with the serious business of trying to give ourselves, and each other, orgasms. As I pulled on Louise's legs this pulled her body and arms down which therefore also pulled on my legs and so the double ended phallus was pushed deep into the pair of us. Of course, the same happened when Louise pulled. Having quickly discovered our rhythm we were soon both grunting and groaning in time with each other and I could feel my vulva and vagina beginning to tingle with sexual energy. My clitoris had already swollen but with nothing to stimulate it directly I just had to bear the unrequited throbbing. I could feel myself approaching the climactic completion of our thrusting and both Louise and I were pulling strongly and deeply in perfect unison. Sweat was pouring off my entire body and it must have sounded like a farmyard with our combined groaning, moaning, grunting and squealing. Suddenly my orgasm hit me and I pulled hard on the ropes, burying the dildo right up to my cervix as I shuddered and screamed, holding Louise's vulva firmly against mine. I could vaguely hear her moaning 'Nooo!' in the background and it sounded like she was miles away as I let the ecstasy flood over me.

As soon as I relaxed Louise went hard at it to finish herself off and the continuous pounding I was receiving, on top of the orgasm I had just released, kept me at the height of rapture with every thrust. The sensitivity in my vulva and clitoris wouldn't die and I was kept on the verge of a second orgasm as Louise did everything she could to reach her own peak. After a couple more minutes of Louise's frantic hauling on the ropes I couldn't take it any longer and I tensed my muscles as I came a second time, but this time Louise overcame my rigidity and after three more heaves she joined my howl with her own wailing crescendo.

We both slumped and relaxed in the pool of our mixed discharge and sweat and that was when we noticed Mistress standing in the open doorway, a broad smile across her face, as she applauded our efforts. Neither of us knew how long Mistress had been there or how much she had witnessed, but I guess she must have come to check we were OK when I screamed out my first orgasm.

"Enjoy the rest of your night together, girls, and try not to wake me." she turned away, closed the door and we were left alone again, chests heaving and panting to ingest the oxygen we needed to recover.

It actually turned out to be quite an uncomfortable night and neither of us managed to get much sleep as every time one of us moved we were both stimulated and woken by the associated movement of the phallus in our vaginas. There was also the fact that our backs and bottoms were still tender after the beatings we had given each other that afternoon. The next morning Mistress released us and Louise washed and returned immediately to her daily routine. I had a more leisurely shower and was invited by Mistress to join her for breakfast.

I told Mistress that the weekend was everything I had hoped it would be and that I wanted to do it again. We then arranged a future date. During the week I increasingly realised that I had enjoyed my servitude so much that I decided I would put a proposition to Mistress when I arrived on that Friday two weeks later and felt so sure she would agree that I arranged to take owed holiday from work for that weekend, the following weekend and the week after that. During that next weekend I asked Mistress if I could get a real taste of slavery by serving her from the following Friday for ten days. She was somewhat surprised by the offer but after a short discussion she recognised the intensity of my feelings and agreed. It was to be a tough week of chores and punishments.

I arrived late Friday night after finishing work at the restaurant and was immediately told to strip naked. My clothes were removed by Mistress and I was ordered to bed, naked, in a spare room. My legs were roped together at the ankle and above and below the knee. My arms were tied to my sides by the wrists with a rope that was also wrapped around my torso just above my vagina. Another rope secured my upper arms to my body above and below my breasts and this was cinched between them in order to make them stand proud. Finally I was blindfolded and then secured to the bed itself with ropes that ran over my body and under the mattress at my ankles, above the knees, at the crotch and above the breasts. I dozed frequently rather than slept that night as I was unused to being so entirely immobile.

At 6.30 am I was woken and released by Louise and, as previously, assisted her with the expected morning routine. We were, of course, both of us still naked except for our shoes, mine being my 4" black stiletto pumps, the only pair of high heels I own. Whilst serving Mistress breakfast she told me to leave the keys to my bedsit on the small table in the hall as Louise would be having a weeks rest whilst I took over her duties. I was suddenly overcome with a feeling of dread as I realised that I would be required to carry out, and be responsible for, the entire weeks duties alone, none of which I knew anything about. This must have shown on my face as Mistress said, "Is everything all right, slave?"