The Lawn Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I want to enjoy your natural taste and aroma."

"Then I'll remain all natural."

We stood in front of the toilet kissing for several minutes; my cock trapped in the hollow between her thighs with only the thin fabric of her panties separating it from her juicy, warm cunt.

Back in the bedroom with my engorged cock packed away in the too tight shorts, Dove rang a small silver bell beside the bed and Horace came in, "Darlin, I'm ready for my pedicure, if you don't mind."

I smiled at how she always gave poor Horace an order then let him think he had a choice in carrying it out.

She sat on an antique divan then patted the seat beside her. Within minutes Horace returned with a basket full of grooming items and pulled up a stool close to his wife's feet.

"Darlin, would you mind slipping off my panties before you start? I don't want to feel confined."

"Yes, Dovie," He said softly.

Dove stood up; her short robe completely open in the front. Horace reached up from his stool and pulled the waist band of her white, lace panties over her full, round hips and firm round cheeks. The crotch hung momentarily in the hollow between her thighs then broke free and fell to her knees; she lifted each foot out of the lace garment.

"Thank you, Darlin."

I reached my hand out toward Horace, "May I?"

He first looked at his wife for approval then very timidly picked up her panties off the floor and handed them to me; I held them to my face and inhaled deeply.

"I love the aroma of an aroused woman," I told them.

Dove reached for her panties and also inhaled them deeply, "I know a secret about my wonderful husband." Horace blushed like a school boy caught with his hand in his pants. "My wonderful husband sometimes sniffs my panties when he does the laundry."

"I don't blame him; I would do the same thing," I added.

She looked down at Horace and held her panties close to his face, "Darlin, you can sniff my panties anytime you want too." He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

When Dove sat down on the divan again, Horace lifted one of her feet to the stool between his legs; her legs opened and Horace and I were treated to the sight of the pink labia nestled in her patch of dark, pubic hair. Dove giggled and tickled his crotch with her toes. Horace began to rub the bottom of her feet adoringly with a pumice stone. He didn't seem to mind that his wife's body was exposed to the eyes of a young, lawn boy; he was completely engrossed with her beautiful feet.

I let my eyes drink in the sight of my beautiful, mature neighbor; I thought my cock would split wide open as I thought about my tongue batting the delicate, pink membranes peeking out of the perfectly shaped triangle of dark, downy soft pubic hair nestled between her creamy, smooth thighs. Horace finished with the pumice stone and began massaging her feet with a vanilla fragranced lotion while his wife praised him. I gave up all concern of him caring about my raging hard-on.

"Not many women are lucky enough to have a wonderful husband like mine. He takes such good care of me and spoils me to no end."

She went on telling me how valuable he was to the insurance company where he worked as a numbers man and how he was a genius with numbers. It was obvious to me that she was trying to build up a fragile ego of a man she dominated. You could tell he was beaming with pride has he carefully removed all the old polish from each toe. Every once in a while Dove would tickle his crotch with her toes and he would giggle like a school boy.

Dove smiled at him then said, "When I have special adult needs my wonderful husband always makes sure I have the opportunity to have those needs met; don't you darling?"

"Yes Dovie."

He held up a small bottle of bright, apple red polish for his wife's approval.

"Oh yes, that is just perfect. You have excellent taste."

She smiled at me and noticed that my cock was once again exposed below the leg of my shorts.

She paused a moment then asked Horace, "Darlin, do you mind if I slip Will's shorts off since they don't cover him completely? I thought Michael's shorts would fit him better, but he has grown so much this last year."

It was clear to me that she was not asking for her husband's permission, but rather telling him what she was going to do; it was equally clear that he had been taught to give the correct response. Without even looking up, he placed folded gauze between her toes and began carefully applying the bright, apple, red polish to each beautiful toe.

He quietly replied, "No Dovie."

I stood up and Dove unzipped my shorts and pulled them down to my knees then they fell around my ankles; my cock sprang up smacking against my abdomen. Horace paid no attention to the fact that a young man stood naked by his wife's side with a raging hard-on ready, willing, and able to fuck her.

Dove giggled, "Horace, Will is just like you; he gets excited just being close to me."

Horace giggled, but did not look up from gently blowing the wet polish on her toes to help it dry. When he was satisfied the polish was dry he removed the gauze from between her toes, returned the items to the basket, and started to stand.

"Darlin, you have done such a good job; I think you should get to cover my feet with kisses."

Again, I was certain that Horace took it as a command; not, as an invitation. You could see Horace's face light up as he lifted each foot and kissed it lovingly; he then left the room without looking as his wife slowly stroked my engorged cock.

"Darlin be sure to come back when you finish your chores; we would love for you to join us," She said as he walked out of the room.

"You wouldn't mind if he joins us would you?" She asked in a lower voice as she moved off the divan.

"Not at all, I have had some experience with husbands who like to watch."

She looked at me and smiled, "Yes, I know about the Wakefields."

I chuckled, "Well my Mom has taught me to help people when I can."

Dove laughed at my excuse.

I was surprised. The Wakefields were another neighborhood couple, in their fifties, whose lawn I had been mowing for a few years. Mr. Wakefield, who was wheel chair bound, hinted that his attractive wife needed a virile young man to take care of her needs. When I had the opportunity to catch Mrs. Wakefield alone, I asked if her husband was serious, she laughed.

"Why Will? Would you be interested?" she asked with a coy smile.

I think I must have turned fifty shades of red, "Of course I'm interested, you are a very pretty and sexy lady."

Mrs. Wakefield gave me a hug then asked, "Would you mind if my husband watches us?"

I told her I didn't mind; sharing a bed or bedroom when double dating or partying was a common occurrence for money strapped high school students. During my senior year the Wakefields and I got together several times a month and enjoyed a variety of sexual activities including one with a girl from school I introduced them to.

Dove looked up at me as she gently stroked my cock, "You are very cool headed about all of this; most men would be chomping at the bit by now, but you don't seem to be in a hurry at all."

"I'm not in a hurry; I'm enjoying every second with you. I have fantasized about this moment ever since the first time I saw you sunbathing nude." Then I added somewhat cocky, "Besides, this isn't my first rodeo."

She smacked my ass then pulled me close for another kiss, "This isn't a rodeo; you had better hold on tight and stay in the saddle."

We both chuckled at our references then she added, "Several times I let Horace watch as I played with myself and described in detail what I was going to do to you; he loves to watch me enjoy myself, alone or with someone." She lamented, "He gets very hard, but as soon as he touches me he explodes; we never get to complete what we start."

Still in her low voice, "It's a shame because he has a nice cock when it is erect."

"I know something you might try; the next time he has a hard-on get him to use a tie wrap and tie it tightly around the base of his cock. That will keep the blood from draining out and will keep him erect even after he ejaculates."

"Really? We will have to try that. Where in the world did you learn that?"

I chuckled, "One of our neighbors was a Women's Air Service Pilot (WASP) stationed in Germany after the war. She has taught me many things about sex."

Dove sat on the foot of the bed and played with my cock as I told her about our WASP neighbor. She rubbed it over her face and breasts as she told me about fingering herself for her husband. She trapped my cock between her breasts and encouraged me to slowly fuck her tits; I pushed my hips forward and her lips met the head of my cock when it appeared at the top. She flicked her tongue across the tip. Finally, she took my cock in her hot, wet mouth; it was a young man's fantasy come true. Her gentle hands moved lightly over my torso and legs while her head moved slowly up and down my shaft. I saw movement out of the corner of my eyes as Horace moved to a seat near a window; he was almost hidden by the curtain.

Dove saw the movement too, "There you are Darlin; I'm glad you could join us. Slip off your clothes then I want you to go to the kitchen and bring us two tie wraps from the miscellaneous drawer; I want to try something with that nice big cock of yours," Dove told her husband.

Horace did as he was told; like I expected, he was thin and pale without a hint of muscle tone, almost like a stick figure. As Dove had said, he was rather well endowed and erect from watching his wife suck a young man's cock. As he turned to leave the room I noticed red welts on the cheeks of his ass as if he had been switched or caned. When he returned from the kitchen with the tie wraps I twisted two of them together and told Horace what to do as soon as he got fully erect.

"Now it's my turn," I told Dove as I slipped my cock from between her full red lips and pushed her back onto the bed.

I buried my head between her legs and shook it back and forth; she laughed as my close cut, military style, hair cut tickled the insides of her smooth thighs.

"Ha, ha, ha, that tickles," she screeched.

She rubbed her hands over my head and began to grind her crotch against my face.

I moved just inches from the apex of the perfectly shaped triangle of dark brown, downy soft, pubic hair. Everything was tucked neatly into the puffy folds of her engorged vulva except at the very bottom of her hair covered slit was a beautiful pink blossom hanging upside down. I opened her outer lips with my fingers to discover the most beautiful, glistening pink labia ever. She had a long clitoral sheath that formed the wings of her glistening, pink labia with a tiny white pearl at the very end; I leaned forward and kissed it gently then looked up to see the demure look on her face.

Horace stood close by and stroked his fully engorged cock as he watched me dine voraciously on his wife's cunt.

I began to run my tongue up and down her glistening wet slit, lapping her creamy nectar. I lifted her hips off the bed so I could rim her tight, light, brown rose bud; she giggled as the tip of my tongue tried to pry open the tight orifice. After several minutes of playing I was ready to get down to some serious tasting.

I slipped a finger into her tight rear orifice then lowered my head to the downy soft nest; my tongue pushed open the outer folds of her vulva and quickly sucked her clit into my lips. Within minutes Dove was swept away on a wave of pure pleasure. Her hips bucked wildly covering my face with her delicious sauce. Her hands pulled my face tighter into her crotch; her moans and grunts became louder and louder. Her head shook from side to side; her fists pounded the bed. She cried out, "Aaaaaah," then collapsed on the bed.

I gave her wet, swollen vulva one more gentle kiss before standing and pulling her hips close to the edge of the bed; she smiled up at me, "Where did one so young learn to master such a talent?"

I returned her smile, "I'll have to tell you all about that some time."

I pulled her back to the divan and took a seat on the end without an arm. She straddled my lap facing her husband then guided my cock into her pink blossom as she lowered her mature firm ass onto my lap; the warmth of her slick, wet cunt was incredible. I wrapped my arms around her and took her large melons in my hands; her hand dropped to her clit.

"Oh Horace; he fits me perfectly. Can you see how well he fits me, Darlin?" Horace peeked from behind the curtain where he had taken refuge to see another man's cock balls deep in his wife's cunt.

Dove began to grind her hips back and forth as my fingers pinched and pulled her nipples. As Horace slowly stroked his cock and watched his wife getting fucked by the lawn boy, his wife and the lawn boy watched her getting fucked in the mirrored wall beside him.

Dove smiled at her husband then blew him a kiss across the room. I held Dove's breasts firmly as she picked up the pace of her hips thrusting back and forth. In minutes we were both covered in sweat and gasping for breath from physical exertion. I was clinching my nuts as hard as possible to last as long as I could, but then Dove began encouraging me.

"Oh Will; fill me up! Please Will; please fill me...oooh, yes Will! Yes!"

She squeezed my cock with her cunt as she pumped her hips furiously; her hand began to smack her clit. I let go and pumped spurt after spurt of hot liquid into her hot, gushing well. We collapsed against the back of the divan as my cock began to shrink and slip out of Dove's wrecked pussy.

"Come here darlin," she motioned for her husband.

Horace moved from behind the curtain sporting a sizable erection and took his place between his wife's splayed legs ready to clean up the mess I had left, but Dove had different plans for him; she raised her knees to give him better access to her semen filled cunt.

"Darlin, I want you to take your big, hard cock and push it into me; don't be afraid, I know you can do it. It will be alright."

Just as my shriveled cock slipped completely out of his wife, Horace very timidly guided his cock toward his wife's cunt; he was flushed and shaking as the head of his uncircumcised cock neared the pink blossom leaking with the white creamy semen of his young lawn boy. As soon as the head of his cock touched the soft, wet membranes he grunted loudly then moaned in defeat. He may have experienced an orgasm, but the tie wrap held back the flood of semen and kept his cock engorged with blood.

Dove quickly commanded in a demanding voice, "Push, damn it, push!"

Horace did as he was told and for the first time filled his wife's cunt balls deep with his fully erect cock. I immediately felt his hairy balls against my slimy, shrunken cock resting beneath his wife's sweet ass.

Dove dug her heels into the cheeks of his ass, "Now give your Dovie a good fuck, Darlin."

I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her beautiful tits in my hand for Horace to see as his wife bucked her hips against him. Horace moaned and grunted as his wife used his hard cock to bring her pleasure. I moved from underneath Dove so she could lie back on the divan to allow her husband to slam his fully erect cock into her.

Once she reached her orgasm she reached down and untied the tie wrap from around the base of his cock; she cupped his balls in her hand, "I want you to fill your Dovie like Will did and this time I want all of it."

Dove grabbed his cheeks and pulled him deep into her cunt which was already leaking a frothy white cream around his cock from the partial load Horace had pumped into her and along with my load. As she ground her cunt against him she reached between his cheeks and slipped a finger into his ass. Within a minute Horace was moaning and crying as he let go his load into his wife's gushing well.

A minute later, Dove snapped her fingers and pointed to her matted pubic hair and leaky cunt. Horace slipped down between her legs and began to clean up the mess we had created.

When Horace had completed his arduous clean up job and left the room, I stretched out beside his wife, perched my head in my hand, and tweaked her nipples with my fingers as I began telling her how I lost my virginity to an older woman who taught me how to please a woman.

Dove rolled onto her side facing me; she lifted her upper leg and my hard cock sprang right against her soft, warm cunt. She lowered her leg and trapped me between them.

Dove laughed as I rolled her onto her stomach and straddled her upper thighs; my erect cock rested between her tan, smooth cheeks. I stretched out and began massaging and kissing her back; my body lightly touched her back as I kissed my way lower and lower. I opened her cheeks and let my cock fall between them; she squeezed her cheeks together trapping my cock between them.

Dove looked over her shoulder at me, "I have never had anyone invade that part of me until you put your finger in it; I might like to try more of that."

"You mean you have never had a hard cock in your sweet ass before?"

"No I haven't."

"So tell me exactly what you would like to try, my finger or my cock?"

She cleared her throat, "I want to feel your hard cock in my ass."

As I slid lower down her legs I felt the smooth skin of her flanks against my cock and cod sack. I pushed her legs open wider and began showering her smooth, firm cheeks with kisses; when I got to the bottom where her legs and cheeks met, I pushed her cheeks open. My tongue once again danced around the rim of the tight, brown orifice. Dove giggled and wiggled her ass.

"We will need some lubricant," I told her.

Dove reached for the little silver bell on the night stand and rang it. Horace quickly appeared naked except for an apron, "Darlin, would you bring me the tube of lubricant from the bathroom?"

Again, there was no doubt that her request was an order and Horace dashed off to get the lubricant. While he was away I continued to let my tongue enjoy her special treat by rolling it tight as possible and pushing it against the tight opening; of course I was unsuccessful, but she continued to giggle and wiggle her ass. When Horace returned with the tube, I lifted Dove's hips off the bed so her rear flanks were high in the air. I continued to kiss and play with the beautiful ass I had admired for so long.

Horace stood by close to see what I was going to do to his wife's beautiful ass. I applied a dollop of lubricant to my finger and slipped it just inside the opening and around the rim. Dove's fingers were already playing between her puffy lips as I pushed against the tight membranes of her ass hole. The engorged, purple head of my cock flattened against the resistance of her tight, virgin ass. Dove cried out as my cock pushed deep into her bowels. Horace had a look of concern on his face and a swollen cock in his hand as I began to stroke in and out of his wife's ass. The faster I thrust the faster her fingers worked in the thick cream between her lips. Between the sounds of our bodies smacking together, you could hear the squishing sound of her juicy cunt being assaulted by her fingers. As Dove moaned and grunted I tightened my grip on her hips and slammed harder against her flanks. She screamed out then collapsed on the bed.

"Oh Will, that was wonderful!"

I stretched out beside her; my hot, red cock lying on the back of her thigh just below the cheek of her beautiful ass. Horace turned to leave the room with the front of his apron sticking out like a teepee.

"Horace, would you be kind enough to bring us a warm wash cloth?"

After several minutes Dove laughed, "I don't think I will ever be able to sit down again without remembering when you fucked my ass."

We were kissing when Horace returned with the wash cloth; he cleared his throat. Dove sat up beside me, took the warm cloth and proceeded to clean my still swollen cock. When she was satisfied that it was clean, she leaned over and gave it several nice kisses.