The Lawn Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed the cloth back to Horace, "Thank you Darlin; you are so good to me."

As Horace left the room, his wife took my swollen, but less than turgid, cock in her fingers and asked, "I think there is still life in your beautiful cock."

"I have no doubt that you could resuscitate it without much trouble at all."

"Good, I'll let it rest a bit then see what I can do. I want to talk to you about something else. I told you that it was Peggy who told me about you and the Wakefields; well she told me something else too. She told me that she and Helen, Mrs. Wakefield, don't really go shopping when they tell Bob, Mr. Wakefield, they are going shopping."

She looked at me to see my reaction, but I just smiled and didn't say anything although I knew what was coming.

"She said that they get together with a certain lawn boy at a local motel and have an afternoon threesome; I believe she called it a "ménage de trois." It seems that their lawn boy introduced Helen and Bob to a young woman who taught Helen about being bi-sexual by performing for Bob; I'm not sure who taught Peggy."

"Being Greek, Peggy knew about the Island of Lesbos through its poetry; she talked her husband into a threesome with another woman and she is probably going to invite Helen to join them when he comes home again. I didn't realize Peggy would blab about us; I certainly never have.

"So our secrets here are safe with you?"

"Absolutely they are!"

"Peggy asked me if I would like to join her sometime; when I hesitated, she quickly suggested that we could invite you too. I liked that idea although now I wonder if she plans to get me to join in their threesome," she smiled and ran her tongue over her lips.

"Are you afraid of sharing your delicious treats with another woman?"

"No, but I'm not sure I am ready for another woman to share her treats with me."

"You do know that there are many ways for women to pleasure each other than orally, don't you? From experience I can tell you that if you ever decide to give her a taste, you will love it."

"I guess the two of you will just have to teach me when we get together for lunch. How about if we get together this coming Tuesday?"

I smiled and nodded as Dove leaned over and began kissing my half swollen cock, "Is this the best way to revive it?"

I wrapped my arms around her legs and pulled them toward me, "Well that will help but the quickest way is letting me slip between your thighs and nibble on your sweet treats and inhale your aroma."

We quickly slid into a typical sixty-nine position with Dove on top of me. Just the sight of her beautiful undercarriage was enough to rekindle the smoldering embers of my libido, but as I inhaled the musk aroma of her fresh fucked cunt the embers burst into small flames. My tongue darted out to lap at the glistening pink labia, the tip of my nose pressed against her freshly fucked ass. My cock was completely engorged and Dove's wet, red lips slid up and down its shaft.

Dove lifted her arm and looked back at me, "I want to feel you in my pussy again."

She spun around a hundred and eighty degrees and lowered herself on my cock; again, I was awed by the incredible feel and warmth of her cunt. Her beautiful, tanned breasts hung above my face close enough for me to suckle her hard nipples; I pushed them together and took both hard nubbins into my mouth.

"Bite them gently," she said as she began to grind her hips against me.

Dove was moaning by the time I finished working her nipples over with my teeth. She started rotating her shoulders slightly and smacking my face with her large tits then leaned down to kiss me passionately.

"I love the feel of your cock in me," she said gasping for breath.

She sat up straight and ran her fingers through her blonde tresses and began moving up and don't my shaft slowly; I reached up to support her breasts in my hands to keep them from shaking violently as she increased her pace. Several times she switched from bobbing up and down on my cock to throwing her hips back and forth

Horace entered the room with my cut-offs clean, dried, and folded and put them on the bed. He stood behind me and watched my cock slip in and out of his wife's beautiful cunt. He stood there mesmerized by the sight as Dove began to grunt loudly; her grunts quickly became screams of pleasure as she ground her slick, juicy cunt against me. I felt like rocks were tumbling through the shaft of my cock then they shot out of the tip and into Dove's tunnel.

Several minutes later she announced, "Horace is going to take me out for dinner tonight; I need to start getting ready." Then she addressed Horace again, "Darlin, you need to clean up this mess again," as she rolled on her back and opened her legs.

I gathered enough strength to sit up and pull on my cut-offs after being dismissed by the woman who wore the pants in the house. I looked back over my shoulder to see poor Horace between his wife's legs lapping up the gooey mess I had left there.