All Comments on 'The Lawn Needs Mowed'

by 36FF_Tiki

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ardoardoover 8 years ago
Nice

Incredible story

larry74403larry74403over 8 years ago
It may have been rushed and might have a few mistakes..

But this story had me harder than Thor's hammer. Once again you have crated a story filled with lust, but not over the top. Please do us all a favor and keep writing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Seriously good

Nicely done.

TlalacTlalacover 8 years ago
Not a Good Start

But was not a bad read. It is just my personal experience, but most stories that begin with the (for me) trivia of "36DD" breasts seem to go downhill fairly rapidly. I admit this is partly from my preference for C and B breasts. But only partly so. It just seems as though the early and excessive emphasis on out-sized mammaries is an indicator of what are to me uninteresting story elements that will distract from what might otherwise be a good read.

So, just as a suggestion, in future efforts, try just saying something like "ample" or "large" instead of "36DD" and, possibly, something like "impressive" instead of "8 inch". Let the readers' imaginations fill in what, to them, are ample and impressive.

Please do not let my negativity discourage you from writing. It is a good story.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiover 8 years agoAuthor
Breast size

Thank you Tialac. I did throw that in for a reader that requested it. He liked bigger boobs and wanted me to mention size. I myself am a 36FF so I don't think of DD as out-sized. I was a DD in 9th grade. DD are not as big as most guys imagine but I keep it in mind to vary the ladies to appeal to more readers.

catburglarcatburglarover 8 years ago
A quick in and out

I was right there...in and out, in and out. Imagining I was your older brother exploding with you!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 8 years ago
Short and sweet

Tiki I agree. DD may sound big but it depends on the size of the girl. When I read this I thought of my nephew. He come over to mow my grass at least once a week. Funny thing is I have a service that takes care of that..... :) :)

papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super job and story

Liked it lots... Five stars from me

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
One Hot-As-Hell Story

I gotta show this to my brother-in-law. We both love these kinds of stories...especially as written by the female. Sometimes we re-enact stories we read. I am going to see if he's "UP" to reenacting this one...just changing it from Brother-Sister to something that fits us...brother-in-law and sister-in-law. I read this with one hand in my panties. Where is Danny when I need him. Maybe someday you will write one with us in mind...hope...hope!

Kathleen48Kathleen48over 8 years ago
Nice indeed

I liked this very much. Relationship between siblings quite believable.

Memories!

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

WOW - so damn HOT - Yes, this story is just the way I like to read them about brother and sister doing it !! No nonsense, just tell it like you really desire it to be and how you want it. Honestly and then do it that way if you are both ready. It's written so well and brings your level of horniness as the reader along at the same rate. My SIL and I have very arousing phone conversations now for years but she won't cross that line. She loves the various nude pics from online about anything that I send and tells me so. We share humor and any topics on our mind. I hope someday she would want to do something. She is always horny as I am but I am married to her sister and she won't go beyond that. My wife knows what we do and has no problem, she is one of the guys too but is no longer interested in sex regardless of what I try. I wish she would.

I wish you'd write another chapter again ..... thank you !!

polkpo11polkpo11over 7 years ago
Wow!

I loved it! Thank you very much for the great story! I've enjoyed reading some of your other stories and will definitely be checking out the rest of them. And thank you also for sharing some pics of you - f*cking adorable!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous