All Comments on 'The Lawyer and the Killer Ch. 05'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very sly storyline and concept the author has given us to explore.

The author has turned a hired killer into a hero. Shawn may be a good guy in the eyes of his friends, but is still a paid killer.

I just don't see Mr. Kingpin of the underworld keeping the $400,000 that Shawn gave him. It's the old saying, that there isn't any honor amongst thieves, and the boss will have to at least try to do away with the hero in this story.

An excellent and convoluted story, and many way for the author to take the rest of his tale.

I will be waiting for the next installment of this tale, and reading what a very good storyteller has to say.

Thanks

KittyKat147KittyKat147over 13 years ago
...

Can't wait for the next chapter

adjoaqadjoaqover 13 years ago
l can't belv this!

This is the very first story on literotica(without mind blowing sex) that l'v actually read (AND ENJOYED) till the end. hope its not the end though. lol. Nice job my dear.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
excellent!

This was a really good chapter! I liked the duality you played up in this chapter.

Heading to Darfur? Shawn and Susan shaking up? The baby? Oscar? So many new twists you sprinkled in at the end!

Looking forward to more.

MadMonkey007MadMonkey007over 13 years ago
Meh

I like your other stories better. This one seemed a little predictable and overall not that interesting.

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Complex situations

Nice web of conflict. You leave the reader wondering where you are taking the story. Great way to keep us in anticipation. I cannot wait to see where you take us. Quite the exciting ride. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Predictable? Come on!!!

I can't believe someone wrote that this story is too predictable! There are many many possible complications and ways this story can go! Like others, I'm along for the ride!!

[Gualterio]

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Hmmmm

Aside from the fucking rape, I like this story.

You seriously fucked it up by making Shawn a fucking rapist.

He should have seduced her instead of raping her.

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice...

... but weird...startled by language "Laying there in that dirty bed" Laying what? Laying eggs? I think you mean lying there...

They're erstwhile renegade killer - I think you mean...their erstwhile...

If these are not typos, I must assume you went to elementary school in the states.

Nonetheless, I'm reading, and enjoying your stories. Your language otherwise is good.

A good English student of whatever grade, and legal to read this stuff, can easily fix this shit for you. However, I assume your audience can't tell the difference - that's a pity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous