All Comments on 'The Layoff'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Playing with fire

Many women think they can tease without consequence. Mellissa pushed things until she got what she was asking for. When Rob backed off she did it again and got even more in response. She was obviously somewhat surprised about her responsiveness to Rob. She thought she, the sexy woman, could remain in control of things and she was wrong. When excited about the things she was made to do she tried to regain control and found she couldn't and couldn't stop herself from responding. I wonder if Paul knows his wife is a slut. He must be pretty clueless if he doesn't. Rob's firing was a bit lame. Last in, first out might apply among peers but Rob was a supervisor. Did Paul know what happened and was just making things up to let Rob go?? The rest of the story was believable to me and pretty hot. This was a little different than most LW stories where the cheating is some form of intended behavior. It doesn't seem that Mellissa planned on things going as far as they did but when you pay with fire.....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Probably a lot of truth in this story

It seems to be the way things work out, fuck around with the bosses wife, and you usually are the one that gets fucked over.

Thanks for the good story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Very hot tale.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
And the point of this story was?

I don't see the point. A waste IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LMAO!

I knew this woman back in the 80's. Hubby was a Cardiologist, she was an RN. Nice man, national reputation in his specialty. But he was not getting it done at home. Mary you were a treasure!! Very large natural breasts. Red hair, blue eyes, 5'10" with a perfect bubble butt. "Please, we're both married to others." (Handful of that red hair) "Unzip me and get busy - do what I tell you!" She gave the best head I ever got and I had many. Took it it her mouth, barely moved her head but varied the suction on and off. And she swallowed. And I had her sweet ass too. Two things the Good Doctor never got.

Never said "No!", she was just like Melissa in this JPB tale. But she loved being ordered and dominated.So there was a point to this tale: compare and reminisce.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago

Another unfinished story, at least that's what the two last lines indicate, and even disregarding that, it's an extremely abrupt way to end a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow Bob!

I wonder. Is this something that you dreamed about doing to the guy who got your girl back in the day? I'm not complaining. I liked it. Just didn't see this one coming based on the stuff that I read of yours so far.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Cheaters suck

Waste of a hot slut Story.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Meh...

Didn’t care about/for any of the actors. All a bunch of assholes.

3-stars

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Didn't work for me, but far from your worst.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The MC got off easy. He deserved much worse than being fired with severance and a glowing recommendation. You don't cuck your boss no matter how hot his wife may be.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it. A very different sort of story from you Bob. I really did like the action sequences, as that's what this site is for. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...