All Comments on 'The Leatherneck Comes Home'

by MiamiCuban

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you got my juices flowing!

Where were you when I lived in Miami? :) Please write more. I think,, having it progress,, to some male to male contact,, slight at first,, then building,,, would be sizzling. Even if not, your story rocked as is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Whats Wrong With Her

husband? Won't she let him have another woman while he whores her out to anyone with a bigger cock? Is he a deeply perverted almost a man or a jaded deviant who needs a subhuman act to get it up?? He sells his whore to watch her be sexually pleased in ways he never could or will - puzzling isn't it?

Now she can't possibly respect anyone who would ask her to whore herself out and watch or not be there or not participate with another woman while his wife gets fucked by someone elses cock! And the sickness spews on and on eh! Hardly erotic - just sickness for the sicko's

Author you are capable of more - aren't you?

ErosManVErosManValmost 19 years ago
Well-written

Very solid writing and an interesting take on a 1-woman, 2-cock scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
For the Corps, Hoo--Rah

HooRahh!

I love women and couples willing to 'support' their Marine Corps. Reminds me of the late 70s before AIDs became the problem of the AGE and curtailed much of the SWINGING and Open Marriages around military installations.

May this be a continuing story...

Remember Patton's adage, "Any Soldier (or Marine) that won't FUCK, won't FIGHT".

Semper Fi

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Great story. While in the Navy my wife & I had a threesome with a much younger shipmate. Loved every minute of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous