The Leatherneck Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneeled behind Celia, my hands opening her ass cheeks, my cock head approaching her inviting rosebud. I rubbed my cock in her pussy juice and started working my head into her ass. I eased my cock all the way in and Celia accepted my penetration with delight, clenching her butt muscles around my hard cock. While I was kneeling behind his wife, Alonso was running his wet cock all over face.

I moved my hips, swiveling my cock head around in her ass. I pushed while I grasped her thighs, pulling her back against me. She yelped as I was now fully buried in her ass hole. The ass fucking excited her and she began talking and moaning, driving us wild.

"Oh, honey..." she said as I fucked away and Al sucked her tits, "you have a primo cock......use me....I'm your fuck toy.... I like it up the ass...fuck me good with that fat dick...oh, fuck my ass, you nasty boy...fuck me....give it to me... I'm your slut, baby... fuck my ass in front of my husband. Please fuck my ass hard."

I was riding her back hole hard and she responded by clenching her cheeks, holding me tight inside her, pushing back, loving the anal ravaging, clenching, feeling my girth and muscles as I enjoyed her, guiding her roughly, pulling her back hard against me as I fucked her ass with my cock buried to the hilt inside her rosebud. It was primitive, lewd, dirty and vulgar and I was more sexually excited than I had ever been in my life. Alonso's face was buried between her tits as I grasped Celia by the hips and swiveled my own hips, grinding my cock inside her ass.

"I love your dick in my ass," Celia said, "fuck me deep...oh yes, crack my ass, fuck me hard. Oh, fuck my ass deep!"

We came together, her ass clenching my meat, her head thrown back, yelping and moaning with the jolt of orgasm as her husband ran his wet tongue over her nipples and I exploded, a current whipping through me as I unleashed a creamy load inside her rear. It was a first rate welcome home for a leather neck.

12