The Leech

Story Info
An amateur lesbian dom finds a new way to use her sub.
2.9k words
4.08
35k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened my apartment's door, I was infuriated by what I saw. The home was a mess as usual and my roommate, Nancy, was sitting naked on the couch. Her blonde hair was disheveled and she was masturbating in front the TV, watching a porn video. She turned her head, vaguely greeted me, and continued enjoying herself.

I had another rough day at the carwash, where I worked as an accountant, among other tasks. Although my boss knew that I was a lesbian, he made me wash some of the regular customers' cars, wearing only bikinis. They paid me good tips, but the humiliation wasn't worth it.

I had to put up with this, by the way. It was not easy to find a new job in this economy. Recently, a friend had offered me an intern job in a big dot com company, but I could not accept it, because they would not pay me much in the beginning months, and I would not be able to pay the bills and the rent. My friend said that he would keep the position for a few days, in case I changed my mind. Oh God, if I could have a little help.

I could not ask for any help from Nancy, though. My good-for-nothing roommate was one of my expenses herself. Not a big expense, to be honest. All she needed was junk food, internet, and some electricity to watch porn. But if it was not for her, I could bring in another roommate who would pay half of the rent and the bills. These days, I was thinking of an alternative solution to make her useful.

I took the remote from the floor and turned off the TV. Nancy's face got distorted and she opened her mouth to protest, but shut it when she looked into my angry eyes. I collapsed in my couch and pointed to my crotch. She pressed her lips, lowered her head, and crawled to me.

It was a few months ago when we agreed on this new arrangement. Nancy, who had lost her job again, had come up with this idea that we start a BDSM relationship. She would be the domestic slave and I would be the mistress. It was interesting in the beginning, but after a while, I was too tired to play games after long days of hard work.

As usual, Nancy took out my shoes and socks, and then started massaging, kissing, and licking my feet and toes. I really enjoyed these at first, but now, all I could think was that how gross it is. I told her to move on to the next part. She pulled down my jeans and panties, and unceremoniously, started licking my pussy. The feel of Nancy's tongue on my vagina was no longer magical and it felt just too gynecological. After some minutes of useless cunnilingus, I pushed Nancy away and went to take a shower.

When I returned, I saw that Nancy was back on the sofa, watching the rest of her movie. I wanted to throw something at the TV, but I remembered that I would have to pay for the new TV myself. I took a deep breath and went to the kitchen. The sink was full of dirty dishes and there were stinking left-overs on the table. I opened the refrigerator and found it empty. I called my favorite fast-food restaurant to order two sandwiches, but I corrected myself and ordered only one.

I sat by Nancy and watched the video. The two whores in it were fingering each other and moaning exaggeratedly. I hated porn and never got turned on by watching fake sex. I turned my head to Nancy and I found her as disgusting as the sluts in the movie. She was keeping her vagina open with two fingers and moving her fingers in and out of her hole. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. I felt an urge to punch the slut in the mouth, just to keep her from cuming.

When the movie was finished, Nancy increased the pace of her masturbation, but the knock on the door stopped her from reaching an orgasm. I paid the delivery guy and returned to the sitting room. As I started eating, Nancy came forward and was confused to find the bag empty. She asked if I forgot to order for her, but I shook my head and kept eating. Nancy looked at me bewildered. She remained silent for some moments but, as I expected, could not keep her mouth shut.

"Is this some kind of game?"

I did not pay any attention to her until I finished eating the sandwich. This apparently confused her a lot. She remained standing in front of me and repeated her question. I folded my arms and leaned back.

"Yes, I think this could be called a new game. Sit down."

Nancy gulped and sat on the sofa. I shook my head in pointed to a spot on the floor, in front of my couch. She reluctantly obeyed and knelt there.

"In the good old times, slaves were productive assets, but you are just an additional expense for me. I have decided to start using you as a real slave. For example, you will not get anything to eat if you have not done your chores."

I pointed to the trash all around the room. When Nancy did not react and kept looking confused, I shouted.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Start cleaning up."

Nancy jumped back, and when she saw that I was serious, she gave me a hurt look, and started picking up the trash with shaking hands. She kept sniffing the whole time while she tidied up, vacuumed, and washed the dishes. When these were finished, I walked around.

"You should do a lot of dusting and shining tomorrow, but for tonight, I believe this is enough."

Nancy looked defiant and spoke with an edgy tone.

"Can I now order something to eat, Mistress?"

I ignored the tone.

"Not now. I have something very important to say and I hope that hunger will make you pay more attention."

Nancy puffed exasperatedly. She sat on the sofa and gazed at me, waiting. I paced across the room.

"When I first brought you here, I was counting on you for half of the rent and expenses. But you kept losing job after job, started borrowing money from me, and eventually ended up becoming a burden."

Apparently Nancy was expecting this argument and her answer was ready. She folded her arms and looked away.

"A burden? I thought that our love meant more. But if you really think this way, I will start looking for a job from tomorrow."

I knew she would say that, and I my answer was ready.

"Same old pattern. You will find a crappy job, get yourself fired, and eventually I will have to provide for you again. That is not going to happen this time."

"If you do not want me to work, why do you blame me for not working?"

"If you shut up, I will tell you about my new plans. Do you remember Christina, the red-head lady from Angela's party last month?"

Nancy thought for some moments and nodded.

"Yes. The other girls told me that she is sadist bitch. What about her?"

"She was interested in renting you for a weekend and offered a very good price; more than a month of my income. Of course I refused, but she gave me her number anyway; in case I changed my mind. And guess what? I have changed my mind."

Nancy's mouth fell open and remained that way for a few seconds, but she eventually laughed.

"Nice prank. You almost got me."

I frowned and glared at her until her laughter died. Nancy's breathing got faster and she pressed her lips together. Apparently, she was trying hard to choose her words carefully.

"You are taking the game too seriously. I'm not really your slave and you can't prostitute me. This slavery thing is just a roleplaying for sex and fun."

"I'm done playing. This is no longer fun for me. The only way that I will tolerate your stinking presence in my home, is having you as my real slave. Otherwise, you can gather your things and leave right now."

I threw some money on the table and told her to use it to get a hotel for tonight. She stared at me, bewildered.

"What the fuck is wrong with you tonight? You cannot throw me out just like that. There are boundaries."

I took a deep breath, and went to the kitchen to grab a trash bag. I went to our room and stuffed all of Nancy's things in the bag, and threw it out of the door while Nancy watched in shock. I stood in front of her and pointed to the door.

"Get your ass out of my apartment."

Nancy shook her head.

"You are out of your mind. I am not going anywhere until you calm down and tell me what's wrong with you."

I felt my whole body shaking with anger. I despite my previous resolution to stay calm, I started screaming at the naked girl in front of me.

"If you were not such a self-centered piece of shit, you should have seen that this life is sucking every bit of happiness out of me. Every night I come home beaten and tired while you keep up your parasite lifestyle."

I grabbed Nancy's hair and pulled it hard, making her scream. I used her hair to guide her out. She stumbled on the trash bag and fell. When I saw that some of the neighbors are out and watching, I rushed in and shut the door behind me. I could hear someone asking Nancy if she needed to call the police, but she begged them not to do that. Then she started pounding furiously at the door. She kept that on for a few hours, but I ignored it and despite the noise, I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, I was disappointed to find Nancy sleeping in the corridor. She had picked some pajamas from the trash bag and covered her body with some other clothes. I felt a little pity for her, but I told myself that this was the right thing to do. I tried to pass without waking her, but after a few steps, I heard her voice.

"Please let me in the apartment. I'll do whatever you want."

Christina's house was a big manor in the suburbs. I parked my cheap car beside the luxury ones in front of the main building, and snapped at Nancy to cut her pathetic sobbing and get her ass out of the car. I checked her out and made sure that she looked like the whore that she had become. Christina came out to welcome us, but I was amused that she completely ignored Nancy and only shook hands with me. Seeing Christina's fine dress, I felt a little awkward in my casual jeans and T-shirt. Nancy, on the other hand, did not seem to be ashamed of her slutty mini-skirt and tube-top; she was just gawking at the cars and the house. Christina invited us in, and we followed her to the living room with Victorian decoration.

When I had called Christina in the morning, she got very excited, but now, she seemed a little cold. I was worried that she might have changed her mind, but I also hoped that this was some kind of foreplay. After exchanging pleasantries, she went straight to the business.

"I should check the slave before paying you."

I felt relaxed and I sent Nancy to Christina. Despite my warnings, Nancy was not taking this seriously and giggled while she did the catwalk. Christina told her to turn around and lifted her skirt, which made Nancy tense. When Christina let go of the skirt and sat back, Nancy moved to come back, but Christina stopped her.

"My inspection is not complete. Get undressed."

Nancy, who was always comfortable in her skin, stripped down to her underwear. Christina raised her eyebrows and looked at me.

"Is she shy? Why didn't she undress completely?"

"Oh, certainly not shy. She is just a little dumb. Hey, Nancy, lose the panties."

When Nancy was completely nude, Christina walked around her. She mauled Nancy's breasts and ass cheeks, and after making her bend over, she fingered her pussy. I was not surprised to see that Nancy moaned with abandon after a few moments of being finger-fucked. I was also amazed that despite my expectations, I did not feel the slightest bit of jealousy.

Christina left Nancy bending over, and wrote me a check, reminding me to come back Sunday night to collect the slave.

After leaving Christina's place, I went to a gay bar and picked up a nice girl. We spent the whole weekend having fun, and promised each other to keep in touch. When I went to Christina's house the Sunday night, she she was wearing a fetishist outfit and she seemed a little disappointed to see me and said that she was not finished with Nancy yet. I told her that I can come back later, but she invited me in.

"You can watch me finish the session if you want."

I agreed enthusiastically and followed Christina down to the basement. I was shocked with what I saw there. Nancy's naked body was positioned on a metal table in the middle of the room. Her feet were tied behind her neck, making her cunt and ass totally exposed. Her face was red and a big ball-gag prevented her from speaking. Her previously milk-white skin was now covered with red welts. I went forward and gently touched her strained thigh, provoking a loud moan. Christina signaled to me to pull away.

"I have not let her cum the whole weekend. I wanted her to really appreciate the orgasm that she is about to receive."

"Are you fucking kidding me? She is kind of an orgasm addict and cannot finish a day without four or five of them."

Christina was delighted by the news and laughed.

"You do spoil your slave. If I were you, I would have kept her chastised."

Christina put on her latex gloves and took a vibrator. She sat on a stool by the table, and used the vibrator on Nancy pussy. She kept bringing the girl to the edge, and masterfully pulled away before the climax. After a few minutes of this torment, Nancy started wailing and sobbing. Christina put the vibrator away, and took a cane.

"I prefer to give the orgasm through suffering, which teaches the slave to appreciate the pain. This way, the mistress and the slave would both enjoy the torture."

She followed this statement with a controlled stroke of the cane on Nancy's cunt. Ignoring the girl's loud noises, she gradually increased the intensity and speed of her strokes, which eventually led to shuddering orgasm for Nancy. I had to dock away to avoid the squirm from Nancy pussy. She was making animal noises and her eyes were completely empty of any human intelligence.

Christina, who was panting with excitement, called for her maid. She instructed the maid to clean up Nancy and bring her upstairs. In the living room, Christian gave me some wine, and we drank it in silence. Although the scene was the most amazing thing that I had ever witnessed in my life, all I could think was that I could never do that to anybody, and that my mistress-slave arrangement with Nancy was nothing more than a pathetic joke.

The maid brought Nancy, who was washed up and her hair was brushed, but the welt marks on her body were still visible and her pussy was still red and swollen. The maid left her to rest on a fur mattress in the corner, and left us alone. Christina put down her glass, and pointed to Nancy.

"There is a little defiance and laziness in, but they can be corrected with the right training. But overall, I think that she is a natural submissive."

"To be honest, I did not know that she has such potentials. I think this weekend was a very enlightening experience for both me and Nancy."

I stood and asked for Nancy's clothes. Christina remained seated and seemed to be struggling with herself.

"I hope that you won't get offended by what I'm about to offer."

I thought after what we saw in the basement, we were past taking offence. I was starting to think that she might mean to ask me to participate, and that made me frown. But before I say anything, she continued.

"I know that you have spent a lot of money, time, and effort on your slave, and you might have serious feelings for her. By the way, I wish to make an offer to buy her from you."

When she told me the number she wanted to pay, I was dumb-struck. I could buy an apartment and a car with it. I looked at Christian unbelieving and asked if she was kidding me. She looked unsettled and embarrassed.

"Forgive me. I know she is worth more than that to you. I double the offer."

I wanted to tell her that I would have given Nancy for free, but I stopped myself when I remembered how much I needed this money. Trying to hide my excitement, I responded coolly.

"I agree, on one condition. You should allow me to come and watch you use her from time to time."

Christina's face was lit with a wide smile.

"Well, we have a deal."