All Comments on 'The Leech'

by The_Lady_Within

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Stuff

This is a great story, I love how high maintenance the slave girl is to the main character.

ShadowsucksShadowsucksabout 9 years ago
See Jane Rub, See Jane Be A Slut, Rub Jane, Rub...

The_Lady_Within seems a tad bit presumptuous of a name. Perhaps you believe she is somewhere inside you but it isn't even hinted at in your masturbatory fantasies. This story is garbage. Please get an editor. There are some of us who still love the written word, and even though we may struggle with grammar and syntax at times, we strive to do honor to the English language.

Do you even understand the difference between porn and erotica? It isn't evidenced by your writing. This is supposed to be a category in which people post stories about "Women who love other women." (That's the description Literotica has for this section.) There is nothing in this story that even attempts to express that.

It isn't surprising that your other stories are BDSM and Incest/Taboo. So, please do us all a favor and keep this crap out of the one section that is actually here for "Women who love other women". You trolling for your Jolly Wankers is kinda embarrassing, so please, post this garbage in a section where you have readers who like this empty spiteful and heartless garbage. Most writers posting stories here have a standard they attempt to live up to. You, Sir, do not. Your attempts at "Lesbian Erotica" are insulting to women, gay women, bi-women and anybody else who is here to read and enjoy heartfelt and inventive erotica.

When the fuck will you dick-clutching idiots get a clue?

Not even worth the 1 star you'd get if I rated this story as awful.

Erin

FaharaThevooFaharaThevooabout 9 years ago

I liked this story it could have been better but it wasn't bad! If you continue this story you could make the main character enjoy the new life she has but start to miss Nancy and eventually returns to try an get Nancy back but Nancy is now a true fully trained submissive and Christian won't even consider trading her back without training main character in her sadistic ways Idk i wouldn't mind reading something like that just continue to be as descriptive as you can and help create the feeling of love between the 3 women :)

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
I woulda

Kept her and pimped her out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think what Shadowsucks meant to say was, "Perhaps you should consider putting this sort of story in a more appropriate category." Y'know, in case you don't happen to have a Bitch to English dictionary handy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous