All Comments on 'The Legacy Pledge Ch. 04'

by ilovelasagna

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well done enjoying this a lot. Not going to tell you what to write. Think where you want this to end and out what needs to happen to get there. This is a really good story as it's plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm hooked...

Looking forward to the next installment. This is well done. Very believable, and quite erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

Ok, this story is hot; looking forward to Aurora and Lana finally hooking up!

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 5 years ago
Please continue.

You are really amazing at this. I hope you publish another chapter of this story very soon. I would love to see Aurora and Lana get together and for Lana to explain to Aurora she had no idea Luca was her brother. If this ends up in a threesome or a foursome with Blake, I have no problem with that, or simply Aurora and Lana hooking up with men occasionally on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More....

Whether intentional or not, your set-up at the end of Chapter 4 is a terrible tease...

BlacbeautyBlacbeautyabout 2 years ago

Omg so hot please continue this story

PrairiePrincess1221PrairiePrincess12216 months ago

Please write more I am BEGGING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userilovelasagna@ilovelasagna
53 Followers
My life is a mess right now so I guess I'm back, haha. Let's see how long I last this time. I cannot believe it's been 5 years (time flies) but out of respect, I shall commence on working to complete The Legacy Pledge. To any reader that enjoyed the story, this is my sincere...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES