The Legacy Pledge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I making you feel good, Legacy?"

"Yes," Lana mewled.

The egg buzzed in her momentarily, catching her unawares and making her nearly fall to the floor before it was quiet again.

"Yes, what?" Marion barked.

"Yes, Sister Boullard!" Lana cried. "You make me feel good!"

"That's better," Marion smiled.

She moved closer to Lana and ran her hand along her smooth, inner thighs. Lana felt her cheeks get hot as she felt the older coed's hand feel her wetness. She knew she was damp down there and she couldn't believe she had let herself get turned on by all of this. Marion's hand felt cool against her hot skin, and Lana relished the juxtaposing temperatures. Her breathing was measured and she felt both of Marion's hands against her hips. They travelled agonizingly slowly up the curves of Lana's nude skin and cupped her breasts. There was no need for her to do it but Marion just loved the way they felt in her hands. She was normally very proud of her own pair, but Lana's smaller, perky set had her a tiny bit envious, but not envious enough to not want to cop a feel. The girl really had a banging body on her.

Marion kept one hand squeezing one of Lana's tits, manipulating the nipple with her fingers and the other hand made a stealthy descent down to her bare lips that were glossy with her arousal. Her middle slipped in between the puffy lips and Lana let out a moan, her body involuntarily undulating against the girl behind her. With a lascivious smirk on her lips that Lana couldn't see, Marion switched on the vibrating egg and dialed it to its highest level and reveled in the feel of the eighteen-year-old's lush body against hers.

"Oh oh Gooood," Lana screamed.

The buzzing in her felt more powerful than any dick ever had and she felt like her body was on fire. The added stimulation of Marion's hand kneading her tits and her fingers roughly massaging her clit made Lana tear up in frustration as she tried to will herself from cumming.

Aurora couldn't deny the pitter-patter building up in her own lady bits as she watched the scene before her. More precisely, as she watched Lana grind against Marion. The girl's jaw was agape as she openly moaned and panted while the machine buzzed away inside of her, her young, nubile body looking like a treat with her hands up against the wall and her plump, round ass facing slightly outwards like she was waiting to be impaled. Aurora found herself wondering if this is how Lana had looked when she had been in Luca's bed, but she pushed the thought out of her mind to concentrate on the matter had hand.

She had told Marion that no matter what, she wanted her to get the Legacy to cum first and even though the Vice had questioned her, she was fulfilling her duties well. It was clear from her body language that Lana was close. From the way Marion was stroking her and French kissing the nape of her neck, there was no way she'd last much longer.

"Sister...please..." Lana begged, as she felt the tight feeling in her belly and pussy grow stronger.

"Please what, Legacy?" Marion inquired, now using three fingers to rub and massage Lana's red clit in circular movements, the egg vibrating all along.

"P-p-please," Lana gasped. "Please can I-"

She didn't have time to finish her sentence as she came apart. Her scream usurped the other pledges as her body shook and quivered underneath Marion. She felt like a shock of electricity was going through her body as her orgasm came wave after wave after wave and her knees buckled under the pressure. The love egg was still whirring in her sensitive core and she whimpered some more as she sat on the floor, trying to control herself but to no avail. She felt like her convulsions lasted forever until Marion finally took pity on her and switched the machine off, allowing Lana to take a deep breath.

"Well, well, Legacy, looks like somebody needs to be taught how to listen to the rules."

Lana's mind was swimming with ambivalence. On one hand, she was mad at Marion for clearly leading her on to the point where she had no choice but to cum, but on the other hand, her body had never felt so damn good.

"I tried," she said meekly.

"At Sigma, we don't try. We do," came Aurora's assertive reply. "Now get up. It's time for your punishment."

Lana felt like her heart was in her throat as she stood up, hoping that her weak knees wouldn't give way underneath her again.

"Sisters, you can stop now," Aurora continued. "Prepare your pledges to watch what happens when you don't follow rules."

Lana was hoping that they would at least let her take off the blindfold, but she wasn't granted the courtesy. Marion pulled the dreaded egg out of her before her with a pop, and it glistened with Lana's girl juices. Aurora and Marion were on either side of Lana as they frogmarched her a few feet and turned her around.

"Get on all fours," Aurora said sternly.

The command was met without any resistance as the coed got back down on the floor on her hands and knees, her back straight. Her brown waves fell down to the floor and her ass looked absolutely peachy. She could hear the sounds of high heels along the floor but what really caught her attention was the gasps that came from the other pledges. She gulped.

"This is Sally," Lana heard Aurora say. "She's been a pivotal member of Sigma Kappa Pi since its inception. We owe our great success to her and tonight, you're about to get a sneak peek on why she's so effective."

Lana's brows were furrowed as Aurora spoke, confusion clear on her cute face. She wished so badly that she could at least see what was about to happen to her, but the blindfold kept her in the dark. Before she could wonder some more, she felt something smooth, flat and wooden being run across her butt cheeks. Her blood grew cold as she realized exactly what it was.

"Sister DiMarco, I-" Lana began, hoping she could diffuse the situation without having to get a single lick from the wooden paddle.

"Are you interrupting me, Legacy?" Aurora snapped. "First you came all over Sister Boullard like a little slut without any permission, and now this? Are you serious about being a Sigma?"

"Yes!" Lana exclaimed desperately.

"Then I suggest you shut that pretty little mouth and take what I give you," Aurora said, her voice menacing. "Or you can walk out now. What do you want?"

"I want to stay," Lana said, defeated.

Aurora was betting on the little freshman not giving up. She had a lot of spunk for someone that came across as so unassuming and shy, but Aurora saw through all of that. She looked up and took in the naked pledges, who were probably all in different stages of sexual frustration from being denied their orgasms but at the same time glad that they weren't in Lana's position. She turned back to Lana. Her dark hair was a bit wild and her slender back flares into a shapely ass. An ass that Aurora was about to have fun with. Holding the paddle tightly in her hand, the blonde connected the wooden instrument with Lana's bare skin and the girl let out a scream.

"I'm doing this for you, Lana," Aurora said. "This will make you a better Sigma. You should thank me."

She administered another whack and Lana whimpered.

"I said, you should thank me, Lana," Aurora said more firmly.

"Thank you, Sister DiMarco," Lana croaked.

Her skin felt like it was on fire and she could imagine what the red welts would look like on her creamy skin. Before she could brace herself, Lana felt another hot sting on her ass as the paddle connected with her burning ass cheeks.

"I can't hear you, Lana!" Aurora barked.

"Thank you, Sister DiMarco!" Lana yelled louder, feeling the tears stinging the back of her eyes.

This time she expected the next blow and her skin tingled.

"Thank you, Sister DiMarco!" she exclaimed louder.

As the words left her mouth, Lana was shocked to feel the tingling in her pussy return. The thought of being humiliated in this way in front of everyone was making her skin hot all over. It was confusing, but she didn't fight it. Surely feeling pleasure rather than pain would be better in this moment, she tried to reason with herself. No matter how peculiar it was. Aurora's paddle smacked her again and the burning pain sent a direct pulsing message to her pussy and she felt herself moisten.

"Thank you, Sister DiMarco!"

Another blow was administered to the back of Lana's thighs and she bit her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning. She could feel the tears leave her eyes with each thwack but as she thanked Aurora over and over again, her center growing hot as she anticipated the feeling with baited breath.

Aurora knew that when this was over, she'd have to call Blake ASAP. Her panties were getting damper and damper as she walloped the young girl's behind. Her milky ass and thighs had blotchy red marks which were shockingly sexy. But what really got Aurora was how she could notice that Lana's voice had taken on a slightly higher pitch as she thanked her, as if she was holding back a sexual mewl. The thought that Lana was getting off to this was making Aurora hot and bothered. What kind of little freak WAS this freshman?

At the final blow, Lana lost her balance and she slid onto the floor, her ass remaining in the air. Aurora took it as a sign that the teenager had had enough. From her own arousal, she also knew she'd had enough.

"Get up, Legacy," Aurora commanded.

Lana had hardly any strength left in her but she scooped her overworked body off the floor. She wasn't sure where to face but she felt hands behind her undoing the blindfold and her eyes squinted at the flooding of light. When she finally pried open her ocean-blues, her realized she was eye-to-eye with Aurora.

"Thank you for disciplining me, Sister DiMarco," she found herself saying without any prompting. "I've learnt my lesson."

Aurora raised an eyebrow, impressed and intrigued. In that moment, she disregarded the other girls on the room as she ran her hand over Lana's soft, dark chocolate-colored hair, not breaking their gaze. What was it about this girl that made her want to tie her up on her bed and keep her as her own personal sex toy? She had been upset that her brother had gotten a taste of the elusive girl before her, but the way Lana had gotten wet from her paddle reignited Aurora's passion and fascination.

"That's a good girl," Aurora said.

She leaned in and placed a seemingly chaste kiss on Lana's mouth. They both marveled at the feel of one another's soft, plump lips but they didn't take it further. Not in front of everyone. Even when they pulled apart, Lana felt like Aurora's sapphire eyes were devouring her like a sexy lioness looking at a piece of meat, and Aurora could feel the need, want, submission and curiosity oozing from Lana's teal gaze. In those few seconds, they spoke volumes to one another, but not a single word was exchanged.

"Get dressed," Aurora said. "All of you!"

Lana moved to go to where her heap of clothing lay, but was stopped by Aurora's firm grip around her forearm. She turned back to her president.

"Did you enjoy your lesson, Lana?" Aurora asked.

"Yes, sister," Lana nodded demurely.

Aurora pulled her closer, her lips at Lana's ear so only the two of them could hear.

"Good. Because this was just the beginning."

12