The Legacy Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doreen gulped desperately for air as she was wound tighter and tighter. A maelstrom of raw carnal energy swirled wildly in the pit of her womanhood. Bucking and shaking uncontrollably, Doreen was in erotic agony as the pressure kept building with each flick of Duncan's tongue. Then suddenly a gigantic invisible hand grabbed and crushed Doreen's twisting cunt as she exploded in her first man-induced orgasm. Convulsing uncontrollably, she collapsed and on Duncan's desk top, helpless and unable to move.

Suddenly a shriek of lancing pain ripped from her exposed throat as Doreen lurched forward. Her back arching sharply as Duncan's massive battering ram savagely thrust into her, forever ridding her of her fragile maidenhead and virginity. Her love tunnel was penetrated and stretched in a way never imagined. Desperately trying to catch her breath at her unexpected violation, Doreen cried out again and again as she repeatedly penetrated to her core and brought to the edge of oblivion.

Yet, as Doreen teetered in and out of consciousness, her body involuntarily responded to the massive erection embedded in her twisting twat. Tension and pain were gradually replaced with new waves of new sensations that overwhelmed her senses. With each thrust of Duncan's hips, her young body flowed with more slippery juices that when mixed with her shredded hymen's blood, was churned into a frothy sexual mixture. Doreen was captured and swept away in a building sexual tsunami as her entire body was tossed back and forth. Any protest of her rape was drowned in a breathless drone of delirium.

"You love it, don't you? You love being fucked like an easy Oriental slut...like your goddamn sister, Val. God, could that girl put out. Do you know that when I caught her, Val offered to put out for me if I let her go? She let me fuck her, in her mouth, her cunt, and especially her asshole. Your sister was one hot slut. Fuck, even after I let her go that first time, Val would return every so often, shoplifting right in front of me just so she could go through one of these special sessions.

"Does being a trallop run in your blood too? Is that the legacy she left you -- and what you're trying to be?" Duncan taunted Doreen with each stroke that lifted Doreen's hips to slam her against the desk edge. "Do you like, do you want, to be fucked like a cheap little 'ho? Well, do you?"

Duncan never really gave Doreen a chance to reply as he gripped her above her hips and yanked her back to him. His loins slapped resoundingly against her quivering buns, causing her dangling tits to flop wildly with each stroke. Doreen tried to catch her breath but couldn't as Duncan went faster and faster, pumping her pussy fiercely. Suddenly he uttered a deep guttural slammed into Doreen, driving as far as he could go to explode in glorious release, flooding her churning depths.

Collapsing heavily against Doreen's sweat-glistening back, Duncan crushed her to his desk top. Breathing heavily, he lightly kissed the back of her neck and ear lobes as his big palms stroked her shaking form. However, when he reached around her hip to stroke her stiff clit, his slimy member slipped from her honey hole and Doreen immediately felt a flood of mixed sperm, sexual excitement juices, and a bright red hymen blood ooze down her inner thighs.

Before she could do anything, Doreen was spun around and made to kneel before Duncan. A gasp of surprise escaped her lips with her almond-shaped eyes widening in awe when his massive cock swung and swayed in full view.

"Big, isn't it? I bet it's the biggest you've ever seen...and you took the whole thing up your pretty little snatch. Huh, it ain't even soft...that's cuz I can stay fully erect...and come quite a few times...to please my ladies right."

When Doreen failed to respond, Duncan chuckled, "Ha, don't tell me that this is the first cock that you've ever seen? It is -- isn't it? You've never laid eyes on a man's penis? Honey-child, what have you been doing with your life?"

Her hand was suddenly slapped on his slime-covered penis, and Doreen's fingers were made to grasp a still throbbing shaft. "That's it, squeeze it, harder. Hmmm yeah, just like that. Yeah, slide your hand up and down. Yeah girl, just like that. See my cum oozing out. Hmmm, now, kiss it, that's it, lick it, and now suck it. Oooh, lick me clean, yeah, suck my dong."

Doreen was overwhelmed as she inhaled the intoxicating earthy aroma and tantalizing taste of Duncan's loins into which her face was pressed. The amazing feel of his flanged penis head as it slid in and out of her grasping lips, silky smooth and yet slippery textured to her tongue. Doreen's hand instinctively gripped the base of his erection, sliding up and down, in a natural harmony with her bobbing head.

"Oh my god, he's so -- delicious! So -- heady. I never knew -- I've heard about "giving head," but only now I fully understand the pleasure that it gave a man -- and the empowerment that it gave a woman. Shit, I love sucking cock!"

"My, my, little Doreen sure likes the taste of black meat. Hmmm uhmm, keep that up and you're going get me real hard again, and if you do I can't imagine what depravity I might do to you. What? You want whatever I choose to give you? Ha, I guess being a trallop does run in the family. Well, baby girl, you might want to try a little hand job with the blow job. This will be one sorority initiation that Miss Doreen will never forget. Will you, you Jap cunt?

"Hmmm, I wonder if I should crack little Doreen's cherry asshole? You ain't a sorority 'ho until you can take a dick up your butt. You'd be surprised just how many of your sorority sisters I've introduced to the pleasure of anal sex. I guess that's why this initiation stunt is always a favorite with your pussy sisters to have pledges go through. Getting sodomized by Duncan is kind of a rite of passage. Your own sister, however, had been well 'broken in' by the time I reamed her, and was the first bitch to easily take me and then ask for more. Maybe you will too..."

Doreen didn't know how to respond as she withdrew Duncan's revitalized cock from her mouth to lick his hairy balls. "Ohhh, I can't believe I'm doing this...and loving it. I must be sick or a nympho like Val," Doreen thought to herself as she couldn't stop herself from greedily mouthing Duncan's nuts. "Shit, I feel... so good...so sexy...so goddamn horny. But am I like Val? Well, I took this big dick up my pussy -- but -- I wonder if this black cock will fit up my butt? It'll hurt...but if the girls at the sorority do it and talk about it all the time. It can't be that bad. Hmmm, I know that sooner or later I'm going to try it. Maybe -- I might as well find out about it now." Then coming out of her thoughts, Doreen heard herself utter, "Oooh, yeah, will you please do me, Duncan? Please be gentle when you sodomize me."

Duncan was surprised on Doreen's entreaty. Although he had had butt-fucked many women, none of them (except for Val the Nympho) pleaded with him to be sodomized. He began to realize that Doreen was indeed a diamond in the rough, and with the right amount of cutting and polishing would be a definite keeper.

"Honey child, when I get through with you, you'll walk a certain way and your sorority cunt sisters will know that you've been fully 'Duncan-initiated.' Now, let me get my tube of lube and let's see just how much of a Jap fuck-slut little Doreen is."

Doreen found herself lying flat on her back on Duncan's desk, gripping the backs of her knees and spreading her legs as he had instructed her. Her body jerked involuntarily as she cried out when a heavily-lubed finger was pressed into her clenched anus. "Ooh, shit," Doreen whimpered pitifully as her rectal opening was reamed repeatedly until her throbbing anus began to loosen, "it hurts. You're reaming me out, Duncan."

"Baby-girl, this here is just the preliminary," Duncan chuckled as sawed his finger in and out of her puckered orifice. It wasn't until she could easily accommodate his finger that he pressed another finger between Doreen's spongy buns, delighting in her breathless panting as she took her double-digital penetration.

"Ooh-wee, does Miss Doreen love having her sweet tush fingered by the mean-old Duncan? Then listen to me and you'll come to love the main event. Because my honey-child has a cherry a-hole unlike her whore-of-a-sister, Duncan is going to break you in nice and easy."

"Now Miss Doreen is going to be a good little girl who listens to what Duncan says. You're going to relax and I guarantee that while it will hurt a little in the beginning, you in the end you'll be crying out in unbelievable passion. Is that what Miss Doreen wants?"

"Oooh, Duncan, I want you -- but I'm scared. Please be gentle with me," was all that Doreen could murmur anxiously. "You're so damn big. Please don't hurt me..."

"Little sister, by the time I'm finished with you, you'll be able to take a cock up your ass as good, if not better, then your cum-dump of an older sister. I am going to break you in nice and easy, honey-child. You're not like your slutty sorority sisters who deserved what they got. I want you to be mine. I want to be able to regularly fuck your beautiful young body and especially your bodacious booty. I'll show you what it is to be loved by a real man."

Duncan grinned broadly when Doreen groaned deeply in her desire to be taken and to be his. Having an extra-thick coating of lubrication to his ebony marbled pillar, he gradually withdrew his two thick fingers her burning butt, gratified to see her loosed anal orifice and to hear his teenage love interest moan at his actions.

Smiling widely, Duncan murmured, "Now, bear down, baby-girl, like you're going to take a crap -- that's it. Don't tense up when you feel me probing you. Bear down like you do when taking a shit. You're going to feel me pressing into you but don't pull away. That's the way. It'll hurt but once your sphincters get use to my thickness, it'll be damn good. I promise. Bear down, relax, and here we go..."

A high-pitched whimper escaped Doreen's drawn lips as tears flowed from the corners of her closed almond-shaped eyes as she was impaled on a fleshy telephone pole that was slowly forced into her guts. She would have pulled back to escape, but Duncan held her thighs firmly, pulling her towards him as he pressed forward.

With her breath coming in ragged gulps, Doreen could do nothing but surrender and submit to the mountainous black man between her legs. Then to her complete surprise, Duncan halted his invasion of her virgin anal territory, holding her and allowing her to adjust to the invasive presence of his black flanged cock head firmly wedged in her spasming sphincter ring.

Doreen's sniveling became soft moans when Duncan's beefy finger tips found and began to tenderly roll her stiff love button eliciting soft sighs of unexpected pleasure. "That's right, honey-child, while I let you get use to my dick head stuck in your ass, I'm going to play with this here big love button of yours, rolling and stroking it. Hmm umm, doesn't that feel real good? You like it, don't you. I'll just play with your stiff love button, yeah, you like that, don't you? Hmmm, by the way you're gyrating your hips, you don't have to say anything, nothing at all.

"Play with them boobs of yours. Come on, don't be shy. That's it, milk them babies from your chest to your tips. Hmmm, roll them big meaty nipples of yours between your thumbs and forefingers, just like that. Does that feel good? It does, doesn't it? Yeah, pull them nippies from your chest, straight out. Yeah, it hurts but it also feels damn good and will take your mind off being ass-reamed for the first time. Oh, yeah, Doreen is such a horny slut, definitely hotter and way better than her older sister.

"Does Miss Doreen know that she has taken all of my big black python all the way up her virgin asshole? Yeah, with all your squirming, you just slowly worked my dong right between your spongy buns. Makes you feel really naughty...slutty...so very good, doesn't it, baby-girl? Yeah, Miss Doreen likes being butt-fucked...yeah, you love how my cock slides in and out of your asshole while I'm jerking you off? Don't stop tugging and tweaking those huge nipples of yours, yeah.

"Say what? You're going to come? Again? Don't hold back, honey-child. I love it when you come. Come for me, Doreen, yeah." His index finger furiously strum her crimson stiff clit to the lewd tempo of his young lover's quivering body. "Oooh, you're trembling all over... shaking like you're going to explode any moment. Come...don't hold back...come for me, my little Jap cunt!"

Shrieking, Doreen shook in violent convulsions and then jerked with her hips jutting obscenely upwards. With legs widespread, she spewed a geyser of sexual excitement from her exposed pussy crack to her surprise and definitely that of Duncan.

"Goddamn it," exclaimed Duncan as he drove his black pole into Doreen's gripping anus, "A fucking 'squirter' -- you're a fucking squirter -- you're gushing all over us! I'm drenched in your fucking pussy juices! Well, honey child, you're a keeper. I'm going to bang you fucking booty, and fill your ass with my cum. And you're going to love it oozing out of your butthole. Won't you?"

"Oh, fucking yes, Duncan. I now know that I joined that fucking sorority. It's because I'm a 'closet slut' -- worse than my sister, the fucking nympho. You've made me a woman -- your woman -- and made me realize what I really want. I want your big fat cock! But unlike Val, I won't sneak back to see you. I want people to know I'm your fuck-slut. I want them to imagine how this Japanese girl sucking on your black dong...taking it up her cunt...and wondering if I'm getting it between my big buns. Yeah!

"Hmmm, your dick feels so good stuck up my asshole. Ooh, Duncan, can I ask you a favor? Ooh, no, don't stop fucking my ass. But...two weeks from now is the Pledges' Ball. Since I didn't have a boyfriend and the Ball is mandatory...I was going to have to take my sorority sister's loser of a brother...total gross. Hmmm...I was wondering if you would be...my date?"

"Damn square I will, Doreen. I can't wait until I walk down the cat-walk with you on my arm. I want to see the shocked look on those snotty sorority sisters of yours because I've corn-holed a whole lot of them. They will know you're my little bitch...that I'm fucking your sweet body...and that you love big hard black man-meat.

"Oh yeah, now hold on baby girl 'cuz I'm going to butt-fuck you the way you were meant to be. My big old hairy nuts are so tight, they're hurting. Boy, am I going to shoot some spunky ropes up your ass. And when I finally pull out of you, your stretched-out a-hole is going to be leaking my cum for weeks. Here we go, baby girl...oh yeah! Now get ready for your next lesson in how to become my fucking sorority sister."

"Oh, Duncan, now I know what it's like to be initiated as a 'legacy' pledge."

12